Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How To Preach In A Bus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Preach In A Bus (1181 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Preach In A Bus by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy am a nigerian in america, will be home by december but please, i use to hear ppl talk abt how to preach in the bus,i am lead to preach in a bus please ppl, teach me how can i
Re: How To Preach In A Bus by Dios(f): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2007
Have you ever preached in a bus in america? NO
So why do you wanna preach in a bus in Nigeria?
Re: How To Preach In A Bus by smile4kenn(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2007
to preach in a bus is insanity,
Re: How To Preach In A Bus by damoche07(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2007
Why cant u preach in a bus? Jesus commanded us to preach everywhere.If preaching in the bus is wrong,that means anytime a preacher comes up on the bus' tape,the driver has to put it off.

However wisdom is needed in doing everything.It depends on the leading of the spirit.There are frustrated,unhappy, and guilt ridden people in buses.They need Jesus.Once again i will say it depends much on the spirits leading.we must be careful not to stifle wen prompted but must be quiet wen we have to.I am gulity of stifling the promptings at times.God forgive me.I thinking sharing literatute will also do.But i dont know how apprropiate it would be to preach in an airplane.

This is my little opinion.I hope someone else will contribute sometin more meaningful.
Re: How To Preach In A Bus by Dios(f): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2007
Preaching on buses is disrespectful. I dont have a religion so i dont want some jackass getting up and blabbing on and on about some foreign gods, especially jesus. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Preach In A Bus by studylinkgroups(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dios:
Preaching on buses is disrespectful. I dont have a religion so i dont want some jackass getting up and blabbing on and on about some foreign gods, especially jesus. angry
JESUS is all you need sir and nothing more.when you have HIM you will be intoxicated to preach everywhere

1 Like

Re: How To Preach In A Bus by samtol4(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Dios:
Jesus is not about religion ,he is the way and truth . Repent and accept him in your life

(1) (Reply)

Religious Text Messages / When, How, What, Did You Tell Your Family (parents You Are Not Into Religion?) / Nigeria Needs Your Prayer - Beloved, Drop A Pray For Our Dear Country!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.