Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

These Are The Areas Affected By The Lockdown In Rivers State Followied The State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Are The Areas Affected By The Lockdown In Rivers State Followied The State (184 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / Snake That Came To Observe Covid 19 Lockdown In My Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Areas Affected By The Lockdown In Rivers State Followied The State by Abiyenews(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2020
THESE ARE THE AREAS AFFECTED BY THE LOCKDOWN FOLLOWING THE STATE WIDE BROADCAST BY HIS EXCELLENCY GOV. NYESOM WIKE.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

�CREEK ROAD, including
PRISON JUNCTION,

�NEMBE WATERSIDE,

�CULTURAL CENTRE,

�YAM ZONE

� AHOADA STREET.

�DIOBU AREA, including

�EDUCATION BUS STOP.

�KALABARI by ODI STREET

�AFIKPO STREET,

� GAMBIA STREET,

�ENTIRE IKOKU SPARE PART ZONE.

�RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY ROUNDABOUT

� ABALI PARK UNDER the FLYOVER (both descending and ascending)."

�PLEASE TAKE NOTE, INFORM ALL OUR MEMBERS AND RELATIVES IN THE AFFECTED AREAS TO COMPLY AND AVOID EMBARRASSING SITUATION WITH THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS.

https://www.abiyenews.com.ng/2020/04/these-are-areas-affected-by-lockdown.html?m=1

Re: These Are The Areas Affected By The Lockdown In Rivers State Followied The State by ZiggyMr(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Does it affect leventis since it's a stone throw to abali park?

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sell At Quick Access Macro And Micro Ltd / COVID-19: The Plight Of Al-majiri And Northern Leaders / Just In: ASUU Rejects Buhari’s Condition For Payment Of Withheld Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.