Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day (4263 Views)

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by Yobabad: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Since the lockdown have been at home I just observe that my about to be one year old baby eats about 4 to 5 sachet of cheese ball a day, hope does not have any side effects on her
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by dingbang(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
No be you dey buy am? undecided

1 Like

Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by Yobabad: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
dingbang:
No be you dey buy am? undecided
buying it not my problem but hope it not have any side effect on her,

1 Like

Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
If u have money. Encourage ur kid with fruits from dis tender age. Works like magic for them.

That cheeseball wey u wan start with am. Don't be surprised he would start rejecting real food.

3 Likes

Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by EzzyCarter: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Haba. That's too much for a one year old. In fact, at this stage as someone rightly said, you should base the baby's snacks on fruits and dairy products And if at all you'd give her cheese balls or other confectionery, it should be minimal.
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by Yobabad: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If u have money. Encourage ur kid with fruits from dis tender age. Works like magic for them.

That cheeseball wey u wan start with am. Don't be surprised he would start rejecting real food.
thanks for imput, she eat other things too but will always point to cheese ball
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Yobabad:
thanks for imput, she eat other things too but will always point to cheese ball

Now is the time to stop it. Buy varieties of candy. So it wont just be cheeseballs always.

Remember when kids gets used to a particular item. They start seeing it as food.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by missjekyll: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Why wont she point to cheese ball. There are things in there that get you addicted .
that crap is not even real cheese,what's wrong with you?

Please buy some fruits for that baby. she should not be eating even 1 packet of cheeseball not to talk of 5 or 6.
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by PureGoldh(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
@OP fruits go make sense pass
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by Yian1(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
What happened to breast milk??
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by saintvc(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
it is too surgery...dangerous
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Yobabad:
buying it not my problem but hope it not have any side effect on her,
stop buying it for her then. Too much of something is bad and you know it.
Re: My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are just prepping her up for CHILDHOOD OBESITY.
She might soon take the shape of cheese ball, if you don't watch it.

(1) (Reply)

Day Spa And Salon Now In Warri, Delta State / Good News In Italy: Church, Cemetery Filled With COVID-19 Bodies Is Empty(Pics) / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.