Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God (37800 Views)

Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Hmmmmm1: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Business man
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by gman55(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rubbish, COS is not a big politician. He is a govt appointee.
Try next time
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by InvertedHammer: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
/
I like how they reminded the readers that he is a billionaire. What are his inventions? What is his business? Nothing! Just selling hope to the down-trodden with the Bible and in the process extort the little they have with empty threats of eternal damnation if they hold back grin grin grin

It still baffles me how someone living in Nigeria will be scared of hell. They are already in hell.

\

2 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Charly68: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pastor Larry of Praise Church .Owerri predicted his death..go to Praise T.V on google
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by rafaeldinho(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why is it dat anytin,everytin in dis country, attack is always towards men o God?
wait! wait!!
is christianity d only religion in d world?
y can't other religions leaders as wel unable 2 see d epidimic?
no one seems 2 talk abt dis.
all dey no is men of God dis and men of God dt. ar dey God?
sir..ma@u ar in no beta position 2 insult n judge any religion leaders
accept wat u tink is okay and ignore wat u tink is wrong

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by CyberWolf: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just wait and see when this pandemic era ends, this criminals will start constituting nuisance everywhere.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by xcelentattitude(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
This his comment / post is as irrelevant as the 'k' in knife and 'p' in psychology undecided.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Wawelexy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian pastors no go kill person
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow...then I must also be a prophet cos I knew he's dear the minute I read he's been infected with the virus. You really don't need to be a prophet to put "one" and "two" together to reach a rational conclusion.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by chubinwa(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
God is such a merciful God. else, these con men would've been dealt with. scamming gullible congregants in the name of God. they predict based on unfolding event and wait for it to happen. then they start releasing video of evidence to further swindle and gain relevance. people need to wake up to reality and understand that they too can pray directly to God and he will answer them. ignorance is a big diseases. may God almighty in his infinite power have mercy and heal the land
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Godformeeeeeee: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
The last time I checked Abba Kyari is not a politician but a political appointee.He has never contested any political position so to me the prophecy is yet to come to pass.my opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by KingNom(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm amazed by some of the preceding comments:

That you came across some fake N1000 notes DOESN'T mean that there are no original N1000 notes any longer.

Nairalanders, the level of disbelief is too much! God still works miracles today and forever, most times through His Sent one. Believe in Him and those He has sent.

Stop insulting His Sent ones; Angels fight against those who speak against God's Anointed (major reason calamity strikes people without they knowing the reason).

No wonder David NEVER spoke against Saul (though Saul was doing the wrong thing). Like David, talk to/approach men of God with respect, even if they do something wrong.

Moses' elder Sister, Miriam (who was a Prophetess for that matter) was struck with leprosy by God, for speaking against her younger brother Moses (God's Sent one)

Get back to studying the Bible and get your mind renewed according to God's Word Please!

God Bless You Family!!

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by bptc10: 12:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Fake prophets everywhere, he saw the death of big politician, it will happen from now January to June, and they called this prophecy, nonsense scammer
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Aduke94(f): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2020
2361535894 Zenith Bank..This lockdown wan kill me with hunger and depression n Ramadan is coming..Pls,help a sister..
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by dxdiag(m): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Aduke94:
2361535894 Zenith Bank..This lockdown wan kill me with hunger and depression n Ramadan is coming..Pls,help a sister..
Not until you use ur old account.

Shingbain u won't get
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by nurusystem(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2020
see them ,god spoke to me where did you see god now, stop lieing.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Ralpholu: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2020
dxdiag:

Not until you use ur old account.

Shingbain u won't get
You too notice
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by faebenezer5star: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Man of God gained the respect of the world last year, when he accurately predicted the postponement of the 2019 General Elections in Nigeria.
������� So because he managed to get one prediction that is almost like a culture in Nigeria ............� I rest my case
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by ayourlerweezo(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2020
They didn't see convid19 coming
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Seikiri1: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2020
ayourlerweezo:
They didn't see convid19 coming
It is not the will of man to see a Prophecy but the will of God and God will only show whom he will show.
Nobody can tell God what to do he does everything according to his own will.

Concerning this coronavirus God has already shown senior prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin since 2014 and 2016.....if you will humble your self and watch this video which is below you will find out that truely God has shown him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1QXapvzao
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Seikiri1: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2020
infogeneral:
It was only death he saw, he did not see coronavirus. We don hear o

It is not the will of man to see a Prophecy but the will of God and God will only show whom he will show.

Concerning this coronavirus God has already shown senior prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin since 2014 and 2016.....if you will humble your self and watch this video which is below you will find out that truely God has shown him.

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Seikiri1: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2020
olaadesino:
He could not see coronavirius heating entire world but only saw big politician died. The creator will expose you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / Who Was The Owner Of The Rooster That Crowed When Peter Denied Jesus? / Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.