Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch (86348 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by mestrophil(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Former Governor of Gombe State.. Talban Of Gombe.Ibrahim Dankwabo.

May likely Succeed Late Abba Kyari..
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by ozone4oz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Give them hand sanitizer to wash their hands

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Arewa1408: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Tookool:
Kashim Shettima will be picked ....the guy played an important role in Buhari becoming president. He planned the whole "missing chibok girls" saga when he was governor of Borno which in turn gave Jonathan a lot enemies and made him look incompetent in the face of Nigerians and the world. That kidnap destabilized Jonathan and gave Buhari an upper hand in winning that elections

Seriously it is a pity you even mentioned that and talked about it in that manner. GEJ was useless and that happened under hhis watch and youre still saying nonsense. PMB won an election promising to bring back those girls. He has failed woefully. We should be in the streets asking for them to go, but trust selfish Nigerians, we allow it to slide and we all carry on as usual.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by klassicview: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
I can't find any Afonja coward on the list. Are they not part of the oneNigera anymore?
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
How about someone like Akinwumi Adesina? Must nepotism be number 1 in Nigeria?

Dr Akinwumi Adesina is a proven administrator. He would do better than all those people listed up there

Since we are listing profiles here, let me drop the profile of Akinwumi Adesina for those who do not know

* Akinwumi Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank

* He was Vice President of Policy and Partnerships for the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)

* He attended a village school in Oyo and went ahead to graduate with a Bachelors in Agricultural Economics with First Class Honors from the University of Ife, Nigeria (1981) (Note: A first class from OAU is no joke)

* He was the first student to be awarded this first class in that department in OAU

* He has his masters from Purdue University in Indiana

* He has a PhD (Agricultural Economics) in 1988 from Purdue where he won the Outstanding PhD Thesis for his research work.

* He worked at the Rockefeller Foundation since winning a fellowship from the Foundation as a senior scientist

* His short time as Minister of Agriculture in Nigeria created the agricultural revolution we are enjoying today.

* He is the current President of the African Development Bank

I am tired of typing.
Bros please can we talk on WhatsApp please
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Businext:
Speculations upon speculations

In due time we will know

Why the rush and guessing and permutations

#MournWithThoseWhoMourn
#CelebrateWithThoseWhoCelebrate

Buhari may not even appoint another person for now once all the dirty details of that office seats leaking into his esr through his wife...while that fellow may be loyal, he may have done many shady deals to provide for his wards forever, after he leaves office.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by JohnnyBling(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
senatordave1:

Fashola,ngige,sylva,amaechi,ehanire,onu,onyeama are all northerners

Nah dem be the 5%
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by yesloaded: 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
EngrLight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6fWkcHwOI

Nairaland pls kindly help save a life.

I'm not a scammer watch the video pls I did it on the 17 April 2020 & mentioned the date, my name, my mother's name. Even the bank account details.
Though I'm aware that there are plenty scammers here but there are still genuine case pls take time to read my story if you are not certified call me me on video call to verify it more. ( My phone no is on the attached & account details)

Pls my mother Flora. Has kidney failure since April 2018 I have shared the story here before but I couldn't get the needed help for her to go for transplant so I opted for dialysis only which she does twice sometimes once in a week. But right now she is due for dialysis since last week but because of the lockdown which affected my business I am finding is so hard to foot the bill again.

(Update I have gotten some help here & she has done the Dialysis on the 17/04/2020 she has been booked for another section on Wednesday then another one on Sat.)

Please i am appealing to y'all to kindly assist me with any amount to enable her continue the Dialysis if I am able to get financial help that can cover 2 to 3months dialysis, I will continue footing the bill again from my small business. Please I'm begging I'm not a scammer.

I can provide any additional evidence.
God Almighty Bless and protect you all for the help so.
Please if you own a foundation and you can help kindly let me know please thanks.

Her bank details is First Bank.
A. Flora
Acc no 2OO93010O3.

See below of her picture on dialysis with the same clothe on the video.
Adm. Pls be kind.

I sent you some naira from UBA with name that start with Adetunji, may the good Lord in His infinite mercies send you a helper who will assist you biggerly in this your trying time.

Your mum shall not die in Jesus name, Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.