Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) (85766 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Horlubunmmy: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Satan66:
Shortage of coffins?
Digging graves in advance?
Pilling bodies on top each other?
This is very very bad.
Too bad honestly. ...
May God put an end to all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Shellsploit: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by StreetFight: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Take a look at the pictures above and you'll see why Nigeria still remain a hypocritical backward country....

I can only see why you are backward, unsuccessful and depressed

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by gargoylern: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
A disaster the world will never forget

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Numero9: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Truth be told mehn ..... Religion failed us completely!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
God, help us
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by DrChatNuff: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
L I F E.........Hmm
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by BanArrewa: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Explorers:
Coffins of people who have died from coronavirus are seen in the church of the Serravalle Scrivia cemetery in Alessandria, Italy, March 23.

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
May we never get to this stage in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
THIS PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING THE MONEY THEY LEFT IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT WHO WILL NA EAT IT. NA QUESTION I BE WON ASK,?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria will always do differently.

What do I know, me that hunger haff finished me
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by adecz: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lieing & hypocrisy is the
administrative policy of Buhari
government.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
na to enter coffin or body plastic bags for abroad now o
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by ahmg001(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Gabbriell: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Numero9:

Nah, we failed ourselves...religion has nothing to do with it. We are responsible for our own actions.

14 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Explorers:
Late Abba Kyari(CoS) buried in Nigeria, 18th April, 2020.(Premiumtimes&Channelstv)

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/burying-the-victims-of-coronavirus-idUSRTS3817V

its burying not buring

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Jarus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Numero9:

Well, Islam did not fail me. Islam did not tell me because you’re a Muslim, you will not die from pandemic

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Christmasdon:
THIS PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING THE MONEY THEY LEFT IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT WHO WILL NA EAT IT. NA QUESTION I BE WON ASK,?
Enter the coffee with them and ask for their ATM password Bank account details. ode oshii

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by bjtinz: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow!!

It's easy to gloss over the ever increase mortality rates as just a number.

We often tend to first the 100,000+ deaths are actual humans with families and friends.

cry

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by centilad(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Stay Safe
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by bjtinz: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Christmasdon:

Their next of kins

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is serious. May God forgive the dead and the living ones.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Koval12(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am going through this thread with tears rolling down my cheeks. This life is nothing really. Most of the victims of Covid19 never saw their deaths month back.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Richy4(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just looking @ those pic is heart breaking sad

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria's own will always be different.
SMH
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by jesustheissue: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
The way the esteemed late COS was interred yesterday was not done in ignorance, it was performed in arrogance! Arrogance of protocols introduced by the same government of which he was a prominent part. Why was he not buried like other victims, why did his body have to be airlifted to Abuja from Lagos with all the public health risks? Why was the NCDC not allowed to handle his treatment and burial like any other Nigerian?

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Akurakambe(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
God heal the world.
Very sad and gory images ����

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
bjtinz:

Their next of kins
. HOPE IT CAN EASILY BE RESOLVED AMICABLY. NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, THAT YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE POLICE CASE RESULT. DEATH CERTIFICATE ,AN AFFIDAVIT, GRANDFATHER'S WIFE MIDDLE NAME. DEATH WISH.etc
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Explorers check your spelling of burying pls. You wrote buring. Its confusing.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
One moment, we're here; The next moment, we're gone.... Forever.
This shit is too much to deal with at a time.
The world is on her knees
The world needs a cure
The world needs healing
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.