Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ipob Leadership Covid 19 Relief Materials To Edo State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ipob Leadership Covid 19 Relief Materials To Edo State (210 Views)

Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Echendu Foundation Shares Food, Cash Donations, Relief Materials In West Africa / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Leadership Covid 19 Relief Materials To Edo State by solar2000(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
IPOB LEADERSHIP COVID 19 RELIEF MATERIALS TO EDO STATE
19 : 4 :2020
In line with the promise issued by the leader of IPOB , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that food relief materials will be sent to Edo state
I can authoritatively informed the global IPOB family and public that the relief materials has arrived Edo state and we will notify the public via video and pictures when will meticulously shared it among widows , widowers, etc
We are using this opportunity to say thank you to the leadership of IPOB , humanity will never forget your kind gesture .
Uche Okori
Reporting for
IPOB Edo State Media Team

Source http://www.softmp3.com.ng/2020/04/19/ipob-leadership-covid-19-relief-materials-to-edo-state/

Re: Ipob Leadership Covid 19 Relief Materials To Edo State by Yobabad: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good , nice one
Re: Ipob Leadership Covid 19 Relief Materials To Edo State by Monday60655(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good gesture from them. More strength and greater heights ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Virus On My Clothes? My Shoes? My Hair? My Newspaper / How To Get Back Your Woman Hood / Taking Hypnotherapy In An Anxiety Clinic In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.