Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) (11912 Views)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Firstlady25: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
In its efforts to lessen the hardship being experienced by Nigerians as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic,Learning and life aid foundation ( LALA ), a non-governmental organization recently launched a sensitization and advocacy program, at Oyobu clan in Opokuma ( KOLGA) Bayelsa State. Where representatives of about a hundred families were sufficiently and necessarily educated in izon language on Covid-19 pandemic.

In addition, palliatives of a large tuber of yam, a carton of noodles, a bag of rice, face masks and hand sanitizers were distributed.

Lilian Alaere Ebifegha, the founder of the Foundation, and an illustrious daughter of the community, said the gesture was necessary to support the efforts of the state and federal government in cushioning the socio-economic effects of the pandemic.

"The effect of COVID-19 is greatly felt in all corners of the world. The novel virus has brought untold hardship to the people of the community in particular, especially the elderly ones as well as widows and orphans.

Our mission is to assist in every possible ways while also calling on the government and well-meaning Nigerians to key into the vision of the foundation which is, 'Advancing world peace, as well as well-being at all levels - individual, family, tribal, national, and world." she added.

Speaking to newsmen present, one of the board member of the Foundation, Mr Alfred Okubo explained that data of all households in the community had been collected earlier, to guide the foundation in its assignment. He further assured that continuous efforts will be made to ensure the community gets assistance from the foundation.

The feedback from participants revealed that the desired overall aim for the communication campaign was achieved. This is premised on the absolute satisfaction they expressed.

In appreciation, an elder who represented the community thanked the foundation for their consistent demonstration of love for the people, and for the zeal and sacrifice with which they executed the charity campaign.

The founder of the NGO, Lilian Alaere Ebifegha during her final speech acknowledged the efforts from members of the Foundation who assisted in the distribution of the palliatives. She expressed further gratitude to the board members Mrs Gabrielle Cherechi Egerue and Ugochukwu Dimpka for their prime support towards executing the project.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/lala-foundation-donates-relief-materials-to-community-in-bayelsa-state/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Emvico34: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Which lala?
modified*
i thought it was
lalasticlala the snake pepper soup seller. but thanks to lala foundation for this gesture, unlike the other lala that kills and eat snake alone.
mynd44 pls i trust in u, don't put me to shame. Cos sombori might ban me for this comments. Deliver me from his hand pls

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Samsonmike22: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Really commendable.. Nice gesture towards creating a better life for an average Nigerian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by unofficialmadman: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Uncle Lalasticlala is that you?

Great project..Atleast there are people who still have a heart to give

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Michaeljames22: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2020
This are projects we should encourage our leaders to look into. The poverty level in Nigeria is so heartbreaking. You need to visit some core places in North to see the level of people suffering for food.

May God help us

Ftp please
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
you have done well lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SonyaSpence: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
OP, you mean lalasticlala foundation?
grin

12 Likes

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by obembet(f): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
U mean my own Lalasticlala?

12 Likes

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by lifenija: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
ok next
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by morikee: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
I thought it was our one and only Lalasticlala if you know you know.

7 Likes

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by peter6441(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Emvico34:
Which lala?
modified*
i thought it was
lalasticlala the snake pepper soup seller. but thanks to lala foundation for this gesture, unlike the other lala that kills and eat snake alone.
mynd44 pls i trust in u, don't put me to shame. Cos sombori might ban me for this comments. Deliver me from his hand pls

Same here my brother
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Umartins1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice click bait
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Openbusiness4: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lala as in Lalasticlala shocked. Mmm, too mush moni. Cum an raba d boys, we dey wait grin
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by MikeTyson(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
The woman in black take style resemble Snake by Lalasticlala grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Watch my latest video searching for love on tinder.
Please subscribe like and comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YioR_ftE78U
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is it the snake man foundation

3 Likes

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Fanika22: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one Lala...

1 Like

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by ymstar(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
U mean our lalasticlala for Nairaland here?
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
God bless the giver...only the yam don buy all that indomie carton
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin Nothing Lala no go see for snakes.
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
ymstar:
U mean our lalasticlala for Nairaland here?
the other lala
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Evilgenuis: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thank you LALAstic LALA for blessing your community. I never knew something good will come out of Nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by ymstar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrSensor:
the other lala
Ok cheesy
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by neuroboy4: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Me rushing into this thread trying to see the great thing Lalasticlala has done
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Decolonel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who else thinks its our LALA the op was talking about?
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Salako01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Am surprised it not by Alexreport

1 Like

Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by lichocho(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
As I see lala,I come tink say na snake meet dem wan distribute..
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Kharol1234: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na our own lala?
Re: Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
That's our able la-la grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akin Abayomi: I Didn't Test Positive For Coronavirus / Doctor's Strike And The Lagos Locum / Hoplites Sickle Cell Foundation Hosts Sickle Cell Warriors For A Valentine's Spe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.