Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming (58283 Views)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by WeRblessed(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please shut the f... up already!

There has been fire and floods in So many places

They are a natural disasters and are always expected.

Is like telling California to pray against fire disasters in the fall. Or telling New Orleans and Mississippi to pray against hurricanes and floods in the summer.

If you have nothing else to say to your lost sheep please try again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Beatswim: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Alennsar:
Awon ogbanje pastors. Why can't you see coro for vision. They are always saying God has told them but I'm wondering what means of communication is god using to tell them all this lies.

Fake pastors and their imaginary god. Hishh
i believe u enjoyed yourself last night on slimcase ig live .. U were part of daughters of pardition who praise useless celebrities but talk to men of God anyhow..

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by obinnaoduduwa: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is only the gullible will this people deceive once again.they did not even know what is prophesy. OK, buhari will sleep on the bed this night and the bed shit will shift and he will arrange it back or call someone to do that.y eye people

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Buliwyf: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Shhh... Not everyone feeds on the same "vegetable" as you do.

You mean baba's own is higher grade? Lol
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
StarUp:
My own problem is that NCDC should stop always sending me SMS like their new found love... I no get joy this period o, na only alert go give me joy.
Your dp is on another level!! shocked shocked
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by blackmantis: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
I still remember when he drank tea with ...
https://www.nairaland.com/5058086/pastor-adeboye-god-drank-tea
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Machiny: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
And he didn't see it in January cheesy cheesy..

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ejanla077: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Starkid3010(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
This guy na guesser grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Otiv: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
What's wrong with all of you always attacking men of God? And He didnt see in January you say? Is He God to decide what he sees or not? Are you God to determine how God directs now? Y'all better repent and be saved! Who knows maybe the fire will even start from your house ? Give your life to Christ and stop all these nonsense!
GamalNasser:
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by salford1: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Of course. Rainy season is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by OnPointMan(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
StarUp:
My own problem is that NCDC should stop always sending me SMS like their new found love... I no get joy this period o, na only alert go give me joy.

Send your full details lemme give you alert
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by mitakemi2427(f): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Smh...
Dey don get dis one.
Smh I don't know What you mean
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nwaehime: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pray against people losing their jobs, bad economy, inflation, dollar price @ #525 per dollar, wives divorcing their husbands due to hunger, police killing more people in the south more than in the north. National assy member slumping in the house...
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by mxhibit(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Smh... Why do you people think like this
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Pascal181: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
No sir,the prophecy was released on the crossover night of 31st Dec 2019 and early morning of 1st January 2020

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by GamalNasser: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Otiv:
What's wrong with all of you always attacking men of God? And He didnt see in January you say? Is He God to decide what he sees or not? Are you God to determine how God directs now? Y'all better repent and be saved! Who knows maybe the fire will even start from your house ? Give your life to Christ and stop all these nonsense!

I am a confirmed Man of God myself so shut up and speak no Ill of me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
This one is calling predictions like Bet9ja customer. His ticket will cut angry
he will cash out before one spoil his ticket
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Timijo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nobody asked the poster to publish this. The man of God humbly said what he claimed that God revealed to him during his message and the poster brought it here for the usual criticism of the men of God, especially the genuine ones.
If it were witches association or one herbalist that said this, many would be trembling.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Investnow2017: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
7victor:
Please God help us and prevent fire out-breaks and flood disasters in Nigeria.

Also help us by taking away this covid-19 pandemic from the world.

We pray in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

Pray also to God to remove all the fake and Yahoo pastors from the world, and especially Nigeria.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by zunnurain33(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Study what is trending, then prophesis. Internet Pastor.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by drightguy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
CORONA VIRUS: Fourth plague pandemic.

Haven looked into CORONA VIRUS and how it all started and it's level now.
What I believe now about CORONA VIRUS ( Covid 19) is that it's another BLACK DEATH that killed nearly half the population of Europe and Asia in the 14th century.

It's beyond man's ordinary reasoning or predictions.
None of the Cleric or prophesy Gang will ever predict when it came or when it will end or even heal any victim of the virus (it's an unraveled MISERY). Religion is packed up because it's beyond it now.

Possibly there will be many more DEATH to come because it will kill nearly half the population of Europe, Asia and the world inclusive this time.

So every body should try to obey government directives because prevention is better than cure which will not come
but I know half of the populations will go down (No controllable cure)BECAUSE it remains a MISERY

NEVER DOUBT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

#Black_Death
#Covid_19
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Taye4j: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
silifx:
they will ask you to pray against it. then how do will confirm the prophecy if it didn't happen

Would you rather pray for a prophecy to be fulfilled and lives lost, or a prophecy averted and lives saved?

If someone had given you a prophecy that you would die, would you wait for the prophecy to be fulfilled or you go on your knees to pray or do whatever is possible to avert such?

When a man of God gives a prophecy, and for one reason or the other the prophecy doesn't materialize, it doesn't mean the man of God is lying.

It only means God has decided to be merciful and that the prayers of the righteous availeth much.

Learn to be humble.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Beatswim: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
WeRblessed:
Please shut the f... up already!

There has been fire and floods in So many places

They are a natural disasters and are always expected.

Is like telling California to pray against fire disasters in the fall. Or telling New Orleans and Mississippi to pray against hurricanes and floods in the summer.and one day u will marry? See the way u talk so recklessly about someone old enough to be your father

If you have nothing else to say to your lost sheep please try again.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by osinimegaciousi: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
We are so swift to throw tantrums at Men of God, yet overlook and celebrate mediocres upandan, I just pray God will open our eyes of understanding to see clearly,no hard feelings,one love

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by yom2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
TallPck1:
It's very sure! We would definitely experience flooding because the system is bad and the government are not taking any measures to fix it.

We need the intervention of God.
yes we v always needed the intervention of God. But God can not come an clear our gutters for us.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
And some fools will say this one na prophecy.

We live in nigeria where they burn offices to cover tracks

We live in nigeria where there's poor urban planning and the citizens stuff the drainages with wastes because here humans behave like wild animals.

Fire outbreak and flooding has been happening every year so I wonder how this is special. It's like saying expect road accidents while we know we have death traps as roads and mad fools as drivers.

Okay make I tell una my own prophecy; many women will conceive this year.

Africa is a comedy.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by plaetton: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
bluefilm:
Pray pray pray pray

Useless people.

Na only prayer dem sabi. undecided

The Chinese, the Americans, the Europeans scientists are battling day and night in their labs now trying to end covid.

Our own here na to pray.

Ekpere gbukwee unu dia.

Ndi ara. sad

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by DEmejioba1: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Somebody is here tonight..........Amen!
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
bluefilm:
Pray pray pray pray

Useless people.

Na only prayer dem sabi. undecided

The Chinese, the Americans, the Europeans scientists are battling day and night in their labs now trying to end covid.

Our own here na to pray.

Ekpere gbukwee unu dia.

Ndi ara. sad

Yet with all the prayers there's nothing to show for it.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ronjule:

The man of God prophesied last year that the entire world will go on a compulsory holiday.
He said so.
. Compulsory holiday that will be killing people right? The Bible have already recorded the prophecy of pestilences, any prophecy not recorded in the Bible is twisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.