Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming (58269 Views)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by faceland: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sir please STFU, your big ego would just keep humiliating you.
20% of internet users are critical thinkers but also vocal. They would see through your BS and talk.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
The last time, the old imposter claimed this virus will only kill those whose time is due. The foolish followers said it was prophecy. Empty brains. Even a mad man along the street of the former busy Lagos streets knows 'only those whose time are due will die'. This time we are told there will be flooding and fire outbreak, these human devils will not stop doom prophecy for humanity. Who is not aware that we are in times of flooding and fire outbreaks. Another one said he saw the death of Abba Kyari coming but...........
While we are aware that anyone who goes through the virus will come out dead or alive i.e { 0 or 1} how is this a vision.

Prophets who claim to heal yet can't cure covid19, they claim to raise the dead yet can not help us find the cure for covid19. They claim to receive inspirations yet didn't see the virus coming.

They will continue draining the brains and pockets of those who follow them till they will all visit their graves.

Hell to the fake prophets. Hell to the fake prophets. Hell to the fake prophets.

The door of prophecy is closed and will remain close till The Day of Judgment.
Let those who have brains use it.

3 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by faceland: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Go and look at his 2020 prophecy he made in January, the bros said Nigeria would have it 1st earthquake grin

Haula:
The last time, the old imposter claimed this virus will only kill those whose time is due. The foolish followers said it was prophecy. Empty brains. Even a mad man along the street of the former busy Lagos streets knows 'only those whose time are due will die'. This time we are told there will be flooding and fire outbreak, these human devils will not stop doom prophecy for humanity. Who is not aware that we are in times of flooding and fire outbreaks. Another one said he saw the death of Abba Kyari coming but...........
While we are aware that anyone who goes through the virus will come out dead or alive i.e { 0 or 1} how is this a vision.

Prophets who claim to heal yet can't cure covid19, they claim to raise the dead yet can not help us find the cure for covid19. They claim to receive inspirations yet didn't see the virus coming.

They will continue draining the brains and pockets of those who follow them till they will all visit their graves.

Hell to the fake prophets. Hell to the fake prophets. Hell to the fake prophets.

The door of prophecy is closed and will remain close till The Day of Judgment.
Let those who have brains use it.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by gaskiyamagana: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Look at them, they have started again.
Of course there will be flood, our drainage system is just too despicable.
As far as am concern, this not a prophesy.
This just a normal talk.
Yes o. Even, fire out brake is not always common during rainning season.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Onitola2: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
alexsoftwork:
This just a normal talk.
make him dey tell us sey gutter dirty there na

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by HimName: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
The very same man who said God told him that the world will be on compulsory holiday but the problem he had was how to tell people about it.grin

It's been shameful all over.

The God I know is not a deceitful one.

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by lexander(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
SyberKate:
They should go and relax joor.
As big as Covid one nine is yet non of them saw it coming.
As many people have been infected yet not one has been miraculously healed by them.
Tired of these our MoGs
undecided undecided
that's where you are wrong some pastors saw it coming and prophesied about it but no one took it seriously
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by desiredhome: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
heed101:
I watched the preaching today. I told my wife that pastors are only preaching prosperity and he did not talk about how his members will make heaven with good deed. He only made examples of his friend that found pot of gold coins and said that blessings like that his friend will come their way.

He showed them 2.15 minutes video of women with barren that came to his convention with child years after.

World preaching has really changed and this baffles me alot. That is why you see employee earning 500k and will still be finding means to augment that income with any unethical means.

Who am I to judge.

My peeps, if those who are saddled with responsibility to bring out the good deed in you have failed you, kindly carry your bible and read.

Likewise my religion, please let us read our quran.

That is called mind control....that is what they've been using to brainwash their guelible members...and they will all shout....haaàliluyaa

They no longer preach salvation to the people,..it's all about prosperity(god of Mammon)
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ceaser: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
heed101:
I watched the preaching today. I told my wife that pastors are only preaching prosperity and he did not talk about how his members will make heaven with good deed. He only made examples of his friend that found pot of gold coins and said that blessings like that his friend will come their way.

He showed them 2.15 minutes video of women with barren that came to his convention with child years after.

World preaching has really changed and this baffles me alot. That is why you see employee earning 500k and will still be finding means to augment that income with any unethical means.

Who am I to judge.

My peeps, if those who are saddled with responsibility to bring out the good deed in you have failed you, kindly carry your bible and read.

Did you listen to his sermon till the end?.... I am sure if you actually did, your narrative would be different... Well it your opinion...

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
make dis man go open him own bet company.ask god make him stop the flooding na since you and him na paddy paddy,instead of asking us o pray,scammers.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by alexsoftwork(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
sammysmiles:
You should ask yourself these questions....
How many will hear what am saying now?
How many people would hear what he is saying?
The person with the lesser audience should keep shut,,,, cause the person with greater audience knows what you don't know..... When you are able to reach out to an audience of his size,,,,you can now talk.....Mind you,,,, what you typed doesn't prove you are intelligent in any form

Just look @ your way of reasoning, is it by audience? Is because of the audience they are speaking nonsense. There is always flood every year,what gibberish nonsense is he speaking?
Sam adeyemi DAT does not have audience like him is more articulated more than him.
But u a sheeple, I don't blame u sheep.

5 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by chaloskyx: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
you people have come again you to want to trend.....so i want to ask after this your propecy of doom whats next cause i really dont understand the reason behind you telling us there would be a fire out break. so when the fire occurs are we to put it out dance round the fire of what use are your prophesies
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by InvertedHammer: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
/
Mad men on the street talk. Do you blame them? You blame the morons that will follow the predictions of an obvious mad fellow. Adeboye and his ilks should cut it out. Covid-19 and their litany of false prophecies have exposed their scam. Enticing Nigerians with extorted wealth is not the gateway to heaven. The end doesn't always justify the means.

\

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Benwallt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
These kind don't just know when to shut up. Such prophecy is a recurring decimal here because of our system. Sir, no prophecy about covid19.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Onucs(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is just like saying there will christmass this year nevertheless.. flood is inevitable especially in country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Charly68: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
And he didn't see it in January cheesy cheesy..
God and google his predictions for the year before you start talking
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by jobskills: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Perhaps you want to listen to his message on the first Holy Ghost night in January
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by DedeNkem: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
There have been many flood and fire incidents before and after human existence! They're not rare!

If any flood or fire happens in future, this idiot will claim he "predicted" it and his dumb followers will eat it up as usual!

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Temysteve(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
alexsoftwork:
This just a normal talk.
you aren't to young though, you can also prophesy once you're a believer.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Briller: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am one that waits to hear from God directly but pastor Adeboye is one person I don't contend his prophecies. I have seen God manifest in my life as a result of his prophecies.

He gave the prophecies about fire incidences on the cross-over service. I watched it and it's been from one fire incident to another. He also prophecied about having major global crisis, to be prayed against and here came COVID-19. . And now the flood.

Of course, the rains are almost here and based on his today's preaching, I implore all to pray seriously cause it would not be the regular type of flood we know.

Pst Adeboye is a man of few words who does not go about saying things to get people's attention. Pls pray for the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by mattfeuter(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
heed101:

Who am I to judge.

Preach!!!
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by CustomizedPope: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
heed101:

Who am I to judge.

it is really obvious and Crystal clear that you watched his preaching for condemnation

I'm not here to debunk what you posted, but rather I want to chip in that he made an altar call in case you have forgotten though

or was the alter call for prosperity sake too ??

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by zubinike(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
SyberKate:
They should go and relax joor.
As big as Covid one nine is yet non of them saw it coming.
As many people have been infected yet not one has been miraculously healed by them.
Tired of these our MoGs
undecided undecided

Obob see peopke don loose faith finish, just one Covid 19, men are faithless. When other illness returns at once nko? We all turn to pegan be that. Where him pikin prophesy the bishop? He can say, he sees happiness by June, people celebrating. Mtcheeeeew abegi, religion for naija nah scam. Ask Adax he knows better.

Remember to pay your tithe.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by hecomeshome(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Who told you?
Here's a link; pls, take a look at no 16.
https://mobile.facebook.com/mfmtampere1/?refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.2509308052645277%3Atop_level_post_id.2509308052645277%3Atl_objid.2509308052645277%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1867934486782640%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2509308052645277%3Apage_id.1867934486782640%3Aphoto_id.2509309039311845%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Atds_flgs.3%3Apage_insights.%7B%221867934486782640%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A1867934486782640%2C%22actor_id%22%3A1867934486782640%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1577865955%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B2509308052645277%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22actor_id%22%3A1867934486782640%2C%22page_id%22%3A1867934486782640%2C%22post_id%22%3A2509308052645277%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.1867934486782640%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1588316399%3A-5712572922838077108&__tn__=C-R
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by koolaid87: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pray against armed robbery. It'll get worse in due time
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by litaninja(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh!
There will be a big fire in a country without a functioning fire service and a track record of large fires at least every 6 months.
There will be a flood in a tropical country with a track record of monsoon seasons running into months, and without a suitable floodwater drainage system.

Who'd have seen any of those coming??
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Huskypablo: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Na so
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by SyberKate(f): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
zubinike:

Obob see peopke don loose faith finish, just one Covid 19, men are faithless. When other illness returns at once nko? We all turn to pegan be that. Where him pikin prophesy the bishop? He can say, he sees happiness by June, people celebrating. Mtcheeeeew abegi, religion for naija nah scam. Ask Adax he knows better.

Remember to pay your tithe.
What is this one talking
I didn't understand anything you said
But I know this, religion is not a scam
MoGs are scams. That I know, and this pandemic has shown who they really are
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by sammysmiles(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Just look @ your way of reasoning, is it by audience? Is because of the audience they are speaking nonsense. There is always flood every year,what gibberish nonsense is he speaking?
Sam adeyemi DAT does not have audience like him is more articulated more than him.
But u a sheeple, I don't blame u sheep.
All this rant ends here.... By the way,,,, have you checked your dictionary for the meaning of nonsense Someone old enough to be your grandfather is the one saying nonsense? If you you don't believe in prayer,,,,, science believes in prevention.... Which ever you choose to believe.... Your rants provokes ur own ideology and nothing else....
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Onlyonebuhari: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another idiot slighted, if only government can sent this stupid guys to life imprisonment or wipe them out. They contribute 50% of our problems.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.