Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (54368 Views)

Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by opalu: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by benn94(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
NFP is most active when dealing with innocent civilians, but if they encounter armed robbers, they will all hide and sh:t in their pants.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by psalmylee(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Audio arrest
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by coronavirus19: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
AudioNews:
Ajayi policemen
Deal wit dem Asap
Ewedu nd Amala set of police
Boy, I lld visit u soon
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by executive12: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good. They should be dismissed and prosecuted for assault. Animals that should have never been recruited.

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Toromiroro:
That is great

The advertisement is enough na

We can all cartoon our photos with our Android phones..

Abi hunger virus don reach ur side??
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
There was something our teacher did to anyone who bullied another pupil when I was in primary school. It was a simple Quranic experimentation, and it was 'hit back as you have been hitted'. Guess what? it worked, and makes the victim feel better.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by kem6068: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Pharaoh350s(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice development
One of the worst thing a man should do is to touch a woman, especially an unarmed woman
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Powerintoxicate: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Organicist95:

The advertisement is enough na

We can all cartoon our photos with our Android phones..

Abi hunger virus don reach ur side??
then why is he selling such a service?
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by sylve11: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
I told a relation who's a police officer that I don't like him because he's a police officer, he was angry and the video above is one of the reasons I don't like my relation and the NPF in general. angry cool
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by SomehowBROWN(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why didn't they show us the inspector in chains , cuz that's how I will b satisfied
nairafamedotcom:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/19/policemen-arrested-assaulting-woman-osun
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
then why is he selling such a service?

He is selling to those that are not aware that they can actually do it by themselves
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by LaIabobo: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
yanabasee:

They'll just sweep this case under the carpet and transfer them to a different state to sin no more.....

This how rotten Nigeria is....

Not true.

There is no way these guys are going scot-free with the video evidence against them and with the IG involved.

Most times they are found guilty, suspended or demoted, or dismissed from the force, depending on the offense and outcome of orderly trial.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Adakintroy2: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
keep videoing the NPF they still think we are in those days without phones or camera to tell the whole of Nigeria how Disgustig you are . keep filming them Nigerians keep filming the police , since there's no surveillance cameras in their patrol vans to monitor them , lets keep filming!!

Yes but make we still film ourselves because even we get as we take DE with stubborn head.

As we compare our institutions to the west let's compare ourselves to the west.

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Wilstino: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
How about those killed in the SE? When will the policemen be arrested and the case investigated??

It's seems only those who can push their case via media gets justice.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by foreshore(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
nairafamedotcom:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/19/policemen-arrested-assaulting-woman-osun

So if the IG had not ordered their arrest, the DPO or Commissioner of Police couldn't do due diligence by bringing the culprit to book. So sad!
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by LaIabobo: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
sylve11:
I told a relation who's a police officer that I don't like him because he's a police officer, he was angry and the video above is one of the reasons I don't like my relation and the NPF in general. angry cool

Lol I have one too. He knows I dislike seeing him in that uniform.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Cameroonglass(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Animals
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
d woman no even shake for d flogging

b like she fit beat them sef
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by ledaman: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
yanabasee:

They'll just sweep this case under the carpet and transfer them to a different state to sin no more.....

It has gotten to notice of I.G it can't be swept under the carpet. They must face adjudication!
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by LaIabobo: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wilstino:
How about those killed in the SE? When will the policemen be arrested and the case investigated??

It's seems only those who can push their case via media gets justice.

Thats true.
Usually, only cases reported to the Police CRU unit, gets this kind of result.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Euegene100001: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pls add they should soak the cane in hot pepper and remove his cloths before canning the slowpoke
Millenniumlady:
Nice they should lie him down along the street and give the said lady and her family members cane to flog him until they're tried
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Babapyro: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nairaland late to the party again, y'all don't air your news fast
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Tabasco: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
That is why i don't pity any of them killed by crowd because , they stupidly carry out their functions.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by ledaman: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
yanabasee:

It can't be swept under the carpet. It has come to notice of I.G of police they must face adjudication.
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
What is wrong with simply saying go back home?

Are we animals?
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by kem5103: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested by AdoreHim: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let not your heart be troubled friend, donot loose hope, believe in God and also believe in His Son Jesus.
Where are you leaving this country to? When those that left are now pleading to be returned to the same country you want to leave. The borders are even closed to see them enter the same country they vowed never to return to.
It's gonna be well last last.

adewumiopeyemi:
So many animal in this country
Hope is lost in this country
Security noting to write about
I wil have to leave this country
By fire by force
Am realy so tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.