Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Make Him Abandon Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Make Him Abandon Biafra (250 Views)

Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa / 2023: Igbos Have Abandon Biafra For One Nigeria Via Peter Obi Presidency / I Can Make Nnamdi Kanu Abandon Biafra - SKC Ogbonnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Make Him Abandon Biafra by adolnjoku: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, has Revealed what will make him Abandon Biafra stating that Abba Kyari is the one who has access to the Presidential office In Aso Rock, adding that his hands, Face is needed to open the door, but since he has been burnt to ashes and buried, No one has Access to the office.

Nnamdi kanu, during his Live Broadcast declared that if they can open the presidential office and stream live from there, he will abandon Biafra.

He said; “Abba Kyari’s Face and his hand print is required to access the presidential villa”

He declared that [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Make Him Abandon Biafra by recievesense: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am not clicking shit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Make Him Abandon Biafra by Akhigbeblog(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
recievesense:
I am not clicking shit
I swear this bloggers need sense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Gombe Introduces Stringent Measures After Recording 5 Index Cases / Nasarawa State Government Gives New Proclamation For Covid-19 / Open Letter To Fayemi:How Negligence,Lack Of PPE,Oxygen Killed My Mum At EKSUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.