Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa (1404 Views)

Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
“ I would have become the richest man in Africa with their bribe”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzGMxWA59M
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Majority of these people are mad without knowing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by yoruboid: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Joker

Tinubu will even allow your Biafra to secede if he can

What value does Biafra bring to Nigeria?

From the pic below, the SE is a leech on the rest of Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by OgbeniOja1: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Story for the Gods

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
yoruboid:
Joker

Tinubu will even allow your Biafra to secede if he can

What value does Biafra bring to Nigeria?

From the pic below, the SE is a leech on the rest of Nigeria

Nnamdi Kanu used this same method on the gullible Igos too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Cooletempa: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin ;DPlaying the same Kanu scripts…

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Cyberterror: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igbos are very easy to deceive. Watch how they will start praising the ekpa for being a honest terrorist.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cooletempa:
grin ;DPlaying the same Kanu scripts…
he said Tinubu bribed him with trillions of Naira and the Dundee United began clapping for him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
I doubt if anyone can believe this tho

🥴

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by PythonTutorial2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by slimjohn2k5: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Liar, trying to dissociate himself from his master.

We all know his sponsor
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Emperormartin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria should start seeing Finland as an Arch enemy....

The earlier the better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Cooletempa: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin
Ndimkpurummiri:
he said Tinubu bribed him with trillions of Naira and the Dundee United began clapping for him

The people from that side are not very well now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by BabaRamota1980: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ekpa pulling biafrans legs. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Liar, trying to dissociate himself from his master.

We all know his sponsor
Tinubu or APC of Ganduje?

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Sannisege: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
illicit:

🥴
the majority of Igbos believed that Buhari was a clone and that Peter Obi was their messiah. They can believe any crap.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by IgOga(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cyberterror:
Igbos are very easy to deceive. Watch how they will start praising the ekpa for being a honest terrorist.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by 90dbest: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by NaMe4: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emperormartin:
Nigeria should start seeing Finland as an Arch enemy....

The earlier the better

Exactly.

If they continue harbouring such charlatans, Nigeria may reciprocate the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by KosiGee(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cyberterror:

You are foolish mister. I’m Igbo and I can tell you that millions of Igbos despise this fraud of a man.
Imagine a retard Ekpa speaking for Igbos!! He is fraud and is into this so called struggle for his own selfish ambitions. Igbos in the south don’t like to hear his name.

I consider him a dunce but I can now confirm that he is dumber than Emma Powerful and more silly than I thought. The fool couldn’t even read his messed up speech. Anumanu

Stop using this fake man to stereotype Igbos and phuck you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by KosiGee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sannisege:
the majority of Igbos believed that Buhari was a clone and that Peter Obi was their messiah. They can believe any crap.

Only Nnamdi Kanu and some of his fans believe or peddled that rumour. Reno Omokri also believed that Buhari was cloned. Mention Jibril at head bridge Onitsha and see how road side traders would laugh at your stupidity.
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Burob: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
illicit:

🥴
DMerciful, Racoon, Taylor90 must believe as long as it’s against Bola Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by gratefulheart(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2023
Liar...change your tactics. The same way the other one in prison too lied he was offered billions buy Buhari.

Use another skit fools. If you're bold come to Nigeria. Cowards

Ndimkpurummiri:
“ I would have become the richest man in Africa with their bribe”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzGMxWA59M

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ariketolu: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2023
So, na Tinubu con dey offer you bribe now, no be Buhari again.
This guys sure knows how to press their followers mumu button

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ariketolu: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:29am On Oct 24, 2023
KosiGee:

You are foolish mister. I’m Igbo and I can tell you that millions of Igbos despise this fraud of a man.
Imagine a retard Ekpa speaking for Igbos!! He is fraud and is into this so called struggle for his own selfish ambitions. Igbos in the south don’t like to hear his name.

I consider him a dunce but I can now confirm that he is dumber than Emma Powerful and more silly than I thought. The fool couldn’t even read his messed up speech. Anumanu

Stop using this fake man to stereotype Igbos and phuck you.
why majority of you don't speak up against him?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2023
Ariketolu:
So, na Tinubu con dey offer you bribe now, no be Buhari again.
This guys sure knows how to press their followers mumu button
anybody on earth can dupe them including the Fulani they hate most can get donation from them if he/she can pull their mumu button

2 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
DMerciful, Racoon, Taylor90 must believe as long as it’s against Bola Tinubu.
including gidgiddy penguin2 emergingnation

1 Like

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by deji17: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2023
illicit:

🥴
You really underestimate the IPOB stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by happney65: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2023
DJ YK. undecided
Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2023
KosiGee:

Only Nnamdi Kanu and some of his fans believe or peddled that rumour. Reno Omokri also believed that Buhari was cloned. Mention Jibril at head bridge Onitsha and see how road side traders would laugh at your stupidity.
keep deceiving yourself
Show me one thread on nairaland opened by one Ibo then that Buhari was not cloned and I will show you 1001 threads that shows that you actually believed that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Video: Why I Rejected Tinubu’s Trillions Of Naira To Abandon Biafra - Simon Ekpa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2023
deji17:

You really underestimate the IPOB stupidity.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is this appearing on my profile? / Did Obi's Votes In Se,ss And Nc Outstrip Tinubu's Votes In Ne,nw And SW? / Should the house of Rep continue the impeachment against the president ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.