Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Thoughts Become Things! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thoughts Become Things! (154 Views)

Thoughts About African Americans? / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Released Chibok Girl Aged 14 -my Thoughts On The Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Become Things! by sholazy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS!!!

“You become what you THINK about the Most”

Nothing in life ever happen without prior thoughts of it. Like they say “Your present is a product of your past thoughts”. Every invention today has its birth in the minds of the inventors because “If you can think it, you can have it”
Every great organization today has been great long before its physical manifestation in the minds of its owners.
Your thoughts gives birth to determination, Determination gives birth to planning. Actions are results of planning. You will always be attracted to things that you think about.
If you have positive thoughts, positive things will always be attracted to you and vice versa.

Creating a new beginning starts with your thoughts. No matter what you have gone through, irrespective of the sad state you find yourself, there is always time to create the new life and the time is now.
You can have a new beginning if only you can THINK IT! The truth remains that THINKING/IMAGINATION is FREE. You don’t have to pay to have positive thoughts. You can think big things into reality if only you dare to think it. David in the Bible Defeated Goliath in his thoughts, this made it easy to defeat him physically. Victory starts from your thoughts. Never limit your thoughts. It is the engine room to achieving the greatest heights. “this is the SECRET of most Great men”

Let me share a testimony with you “my family financial background is such that no one can attend university, hence there was no hope of a degree certificate. But my turn around came after I attended a convocation ceremony, I pictured myself in the Convocation gown, that was the beginning of my miracle. Today I am a Masters Degree Holder. The journey to the top starts with your thoughts. Your thoughts are the things that form your personality. Build your thoughts and you will build your mansions, careers, companies, etc

I challenge you to start again by creating the future you desire using your mind as the first step.

“Your Thoughts are Powerful and so are YOU!!!

Mind Builders Club

(1) (Reply)

Transaction Carnivals For Global Steam Gift Cards Is Coming! / The Exposed Enemy In Your #marriage -is It You Or Your Wife? / Indonesian Coordinator Of Camp Hope Chief Richard Ekwebelem Appluads Governor Uz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.