Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (8708 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by neoclassical: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
See pictures below.

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Simplyleo: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes, he was flown in since 06/08/2015

I hope you are now okay?

You have been told over a million times he was receiving treatment in hospital in Lagos where he eventually passed on.

Keep searching for what is not available, just to suit one jaundiced narrative.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I hope you are now okay?

You have been told over a million times he was receiving treatment in hospital in Lagos where he eventually passed on.

[/s]

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by guidelight: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
OP you have investigative skills. I think you are on something big. Dig dipper!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Racoon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked Dont be surprise.This may not be an impossibility because anything is shockingly possible with this lying APC regime.

24 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by PHIPEX(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
All I know is that there is something wrong with the entire Kyari debacle. There are several loopholes in the stories but what do we know. Asking questions is already a crime here.

Maybe someone can tell us which domestic airline has that plane.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by SharonLoveth(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Whatever..

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Acrofab: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
investigative journalism is long gone in Nigeria. we take everything as it said. op there is sense in what you just posted.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Satan66(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
I was wondering the same thing, why was he's body released from a plane

6 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Lovelive: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Acrofab:
investigative journalism is long gone in Nigeria. we take everything as it said. op there is sense in what you just posted.

5 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Lovelive: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Satan66:
I was wondering the same thing, why was he's body released from a plane

3 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Simplyleo: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
PHIPEX:
All I know is that there is something wrong with the entire Kyari debacle. There are several loopholes in the stories but what do we know. Asking questions is already a crime here.

Maybe someone can tell us which domestic airline has that plane.
May be Abba Kyari's death was back dated to 06/08/2015

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by klbakare(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aunty kemi might be able to help you. Tweet her.

4 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by PHIPEX(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Ability to ask smart question shows the level of someone's IQ. Don't be a dumping ground of junks, learn to question things.

44 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Simplyleo: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Acrofab:
Investigative journalism my foot. You have been told the location of his treatment, yet you prefer searching for craps to suit your narrative.

A flight since 2015 for a case less than 2 days ago is now investigative journalism.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Of what importance is it where he died, man is answering his creator now, let's move on
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Investigative journalism my foot. You have been told the location of his treatment, yet you prefer searching for craps to suit your narrative.

A flight since 2015 for a case less than 2 days ago is now investigative journalism.
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by OpinionPoll: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I hope you are now okay?

Do you believe everything you are told? Why not allow the young man continue with his research instead of discouraging him? Hope you're not one of those being paid by the FG to derail topics.

27 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by SLAP44: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
From Cuba actually

6 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by West1side: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
The topic is not being derailed, foolishness by the OP is what is being derailed. No one need ask if you are one of Ipob paid urchins to raise senseless post n comment on NL. If there is any investigative thing you chose to do you do that with credible fact and not present your assumptions as debate like foolish Ipob do on SM.

OpinionPoll:

Do you believe everything you are told? Why not allow the young man continue with his research instead of discouraging him? Hope you're not one of those being paid by the FG to derail topics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by AceRoot(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
OpinionPoll:

Nevermind him. He is on the sunday shift to counter any and everything out there, without understanding any. The bloke doesn't even know about plane-spotters all around the world competing to capture and record time and place they'd see an aircraft landing or taking off. Though the original picture dated 2015 confirmed the registration and ownership of the aircraft, the latest flights are enclosed here.

Also confirms the plane has been routing Abuja and Lagos, over the past 7 days. It is definitely on local charter runs.

5 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by joudini(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
The top picture the OP posted is a STOCK photograph of the M-ALEN aircraft that indicates ownership. M-ALEN operates many aircraft as a private business.

The second picture is the one pertaining to Abba Kyari. Get the registration details of that M-ALEN aircraft and it will be easy to reveal the flight history.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Miracle1991: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
OpinionPoll:

why didn't him investigate before publishing rubbish? I hope you are not one of the children of hate who were born to this world purposely to hate others.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Paretomaster1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
OpinionPoll:

And you r dumb enough not to see that the picture was taken in 2015 ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by OpinionPoll: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Paretomaster1:

And you r dumb enough not to see that the picture was taken in 2015 ?
And you were dumb enough not to understand my comment. Was I in support or against the OP? Can't you read my comment?

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by realstars: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
I Need A Good Advicer To Advice Me If I Should Belive This Story. its like akara and chuing gum.

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by obi4eze(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked

Everything about this government is just so fishy with all shades of deceptive secrecy. They keep lying to cover up a lie they formerly told thinking that we forget their old lies.

Initially, the Commissioner of Health in Lagos state said he was not aware of Kyari's whereabouts. Then he waited till after his death before giving us the deceptive details about his state of health before he died.

I just pity for the gullible ones who keep supporting this government of lies, deception, nepotism and fraud. They believe everything they're told because we lack real investigative journalism. How long will they continue to pull wool over our eyes?

4 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by jesmond3945: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=88617906]

A flight since 2015 for a case less than 2 days ago is now investigative
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by helinues: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol.

What you people gain from fake news is what I really don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I hope you are now okay?

Who made you the spokesperson? Is the question directed at you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuks Ibegu Warns Against "Dangers Of Denying Igbos 2023 Presidency" / Nigeria's Debt Profile On All Time High / "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.