Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (8706 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by dustmalik: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
o9o9:
@ Simplyleo

I honestly don't know why most Nigerians are just stirring up things when there is no story there.

@neoclassical, guidelight, Racoon, PHIPEX Acrofab
and other guys forming investigative journalism. You have a right to ask questions but at least do a bit of digging first before shouting blue murder.

The plane flew from Lagos. That's the flight plan and route of the plane from yesterday.

It originated from Lagos and landed in Abuja. I hope you guys can drop this now and let the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Nice one
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by NigerianSage: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why are Igbos so dumb and unintelligent?

smh..

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by nairalandankrah: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Op...ride on..you are on the right track
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by nairalandankrah: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
NigerianSage:
Why are Igbos so dumb and unintelligent?

smh..
Yet you insist on sharing same country with them..smh

You can likewise show your level of disdain for them by supporting their desire to leave

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by obailala(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians are too obsessed with chasing the most mundane and irrelevant causes.

- Nnamdi Kanu said Kyari died and was cremated in Cuba some weeks ago.
- Madam Kemi said Kyari died weeks ago in Lagos and was cremated in Lagos.
- Presidency said Kyari died on Friday in Lagos and was buried saturday in Abuja.
- Op of this thread said Kyari 'possibly' died in London and was flown into Nigeria from London yesterday.

In all of these, Nigerians are rigorously debating, cursing and fighting each other over when/where the man died and how he was buried... and I just sit back and wonder, what is the relevance of all these arguments? Of what social, political or economic benefit is all these to Nigeria or to anyone?
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Peroh426: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Of what importance is it where he died, man is
answering his creator now, let's move on
Is quite important, we deserved to know the truth
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by humblebobojay(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please let this man rest na because some said it was after one week they are now telling us that he is dead some say its true some say its not so lets just leave everything to God because weather na good or bad he did he will be facing it
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Miracle1991: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
obi4eze:
shocked

Everything about this government is just so fishy with all shades of deceptive secrecy. They keep lying to cover up a lie they formerly told thinking that we forget their old lies.

Initially, the Commissioner of Health in Lagos state said he was not aware of Kyari's whereabouts. Then he waited till after his death before giving us the deceptive details about his state of health before he died.

I just pity for the gullible ones who keep supporting this government of lies, deception, nepotism and fraud. They believe everything they're told because we lack real investigative journalism. How long will they continue to pull wool over our eyes?

even you,were awear of his where about? It after his dead that d commissioner know where he was treated,
The information he gave is what he got from the hospital after his dead.
Thirdly. You can use the lagoon if you in pain about this government.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Miracle1991: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Yet you insist on sharing same country with them..smh
nobody is holding you. Tell your senators to present your request.
BTW, since you hate the country what are you doing in Lagos?
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by nairalandankrah: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Miracle1991:
nobody is holding you. Tell your senators to present your request.
BTW, since you hate the country what are you doing in Lagos?
I think it's gone beyond that now...
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by andyanders: 12:59am On Apr 20, 2020
obi4eze:
shocked

Everything about this government is just so fishy with all shades of deceptive secrecy. They keep lying to cover up a lie they formerly told thinking that we forget their old lies.

Initially, the Commissioner of Health in Lagos state said he was not aware of Kyari's whereabouts. Then he waited till after his death before giving us the deceptive details about his state of health before he died.

I just pity for the gullible ones who keep supporting this government of lies, deception, nepotism and fraud. They believe everything they're told because we lack real investigative journalism. How long will they continue to pull wool over our eyes?

On point.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Apprentice360: 1:10am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm devastated cos its so hard on me to say this, I'm hungry and broke!. Since the past few days I'm unable to eat good food.... I'm apprentice and I'm not been too connected to stand on my own, any way you could help me with a little amount will help.... 3138550018 first bank.... May God bless you as you do so
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 3:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Peroh426:

Is quite important, we deserved to know the truth
don't expect any truth from a govt official they are not clergy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win / Governor Suntai Celebrates 52nd Birthday In Hospital / "Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.