Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto (22094 Views)

40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by ekeleboy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=EmmaOgbu post=88630628]They now know that they have home.[/quote
Am telling you
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Ezmans: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Hahahaha, Lagos is now UK or Italy
but please i thought there is a lockdown how is Aboki traveling to north
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Investnow2017: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who is watching Ghana, Cameroon, Turkey, Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Djibouti Covid-19 exponential spread?

Alarming!
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Standardcosting(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmmm.. But how come we keep seeing news of Lagos returnees being intercepted everywhere lately? Is Lagos not supposed to be under Lockdown abi what exactly is going on? Who are those allowing these vehicles to leave Lagos? Corruption can never end in this country.. Shior!
States are now evacuating their indigens grin
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Mistaicey2288: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Standardcosting:

States are now evacuating their indigens grin

Lmao cheesy... Evacuation indeed grin cheesy
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2020
Ezmans:
but please i thought there is a lockdown how is Aboki traveling to north

My brother people are moving, I personally went to park in Lagos to find out myself, vehicles moves at night, but the fare is high, from Lagos to Abuja is 12k compare to 5 or 6k b4.
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 20, 2020
The truth is simple, the police are frustrating the government efforts especially in checking inter state travel, with 300 per check point you can travel to any where in this country
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by onadana: 2:17am On Apr 20, 2020
exco90:
one of our tenants just traveled to one of the northern state(I think Kaduna). to buy rice in larger quantities to sell here (ondo state). I am not comfortable with it. i don't know what to do.. should I go and report him to the police so that he will be forced to go into self isolation for 14 days not in our house ooo.. maybe somewhere else... cos this guy will always come to our apartment to charge his phone.. and he doesn't stay in one place.. he moves one place to place... you guys should advice me on what to do. if there is any agency I can report him to.. have always been indoor. and I don't want him to use his own to pour sand for my garri. I am still a sinner. .. he should be back by next week Sunday..

despite the fact that they said there is total lockdown. people still use to travel..

Which Kaduna?Are you high on weed? For your information there is no rice milling factory where your so called tenant buys rice.Kaduna is in total lockdown. So find out where your tenant travels to.Unless it is fake News.
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Evergreen4:
In prophet odumeje's voice:

Are you in Ulope (Europe)

Are you in uuk (UK)

Are you in Emerica(America)

Are you in shinaaa (China)

Are you in Leygos (Lagos)

Colonal vilus will never come near you and your famiry
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Achievers2odds:
Please someone should come to my rescue by buying my planetofbets affiliate account. I want to sell it because I no longer have foodstuffs at home. This lockdown is really punishing me.

If you are interested in acquiring my planetofbets affiliate account, please chat with me on 081 39 755 642

I don't want to beg for money that's why I want to sell out the planetofbets account, please help me. Hungry wan kill me!

How To Fund Your PlanetOfBet Account In US Dollars Here In Nigeria

Visit www.truexgold.com
Truexgold is a reputable e-currency exchange company based in Nigeria. I have been using this website to fund my planetofbet account since 2014, and so far, I have not experience any payment issue with them. Visit Truexgold website, register with them, log in then click Buy PlanetOfBet, they will show you what to do to get your planetofbet account funded in dollars.

How To Withdraw Your Dollars From Your PlanetOfBet Account To Your Naira Savings Or Current Account

PlanetOfBet accept Perfectmoney, Webmoney, Okpay, Moneybookers (Skrill), and Truexgold as payment method.

Out of the list of payment methods accepted by planetofbet above, I use Truexgold.com the best e-currency website in Nigeria to withdraw my Dollars from my planetofbet account to my Naira savings account. To withdraw your winnings from planetofbet, visit www.truexgold.com, log in, click Sell PlanetOfBet, follow all the instructions they give you on their website, truexgold will pay the equivalent Naira of the planetofbet dollars you sell to them to your Naira bank account without delay.
You 're confused buddy.

Dwell with it!
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by princepalace: 3:40am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=exco90 post=88630727]one of our tenants just traveled to one of the northern state(I think Kaduna). to buy rice in larger quantities to sell here (ondo state). I am not comfortable with it. i don't know what to do.. should I go and report him to the police so that he will be forced to go into self isolation for 14 days not in our house ooo.. maybe somewhere else... cos this guy will always come to our apartment to charge his phone.. and he doesn't stay in one place.. he moves one place to place... you guys should advice me on what to do. if there is any agency I can report him to.. have always been indoor. and I don't want him to use his own to pour sand for my garri. I am still a sinner. .. he should be back by next week Sunday..

despite the fact that they said there is total lockdown. people still use to travel.. [/quote
the man is free to travel cus he deals with food items which is exempted as part of essential products needed for the use of the masses. The best u can do is to observe social distancing from him. Prevent him from coming to ur vicinty. Cover ur nose and hands wt glooves
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Amanda4life: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Any release of this lockdown

VILLAGE STRAIGHT
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Amanda4life: 4:31am On Apr 20, 2020
MY STATE PLEASE COME AND EVACUATE ME FROM ABUJA TO ......
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Ezmans: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

My brother people are moving, I personally went to park in Lagos to find out myself, vehicles moves at night, but the fare is high, from Lagos to Abuja is 12k compare to 5 or 6k b4.
ok
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by BrilliantF: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2020
exco90:
one of our tenants just traveled to one of the northern state(I think Kaduna). to buy rice in larger quantities to sell here (ondo state). I am not comfortable with it. i don't know what to do.. should I go and report him to the police so that he will be forced to go into self isolation for 14 days not in our house ooo.. maybe somewhere else... cos this guy will always come to our apartment to charge his phone.. and he doesn't stay in one place.. he moves one place to place... you guys should advice me on what to do. if there is any agency I can report him to.. have always been indoor. and I don't want him to use his own to pour sand for my garri. I am still a sinner. .. he should be back by next week Sunday..

despite the fact that they said there is total lockdown. people still use to travel..

You don't need to report him, since he comes to charge his phone in your apartment, kindly connect an extension box outside through your window for purposes like that. This is not time for visiting anybody's apartment. Stay safe
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by exco90(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
onadana:

Which Kaduna?Are you high on weed? For your information there is no rice milling factory where your so called tenant buys rice.Kaduna is in total lockdown. So find out where your tenant travels to.Unless it is fake News.

I swear I haven't come here just to type to gather like.. you can see the Kaduna was in bracket to show you that I don't really know the part of the north he travelled to... all I know is that he travelled to the north to buy rice..
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by kalufelix(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
As if to say lagos borders sokoto state...yeye lockdown
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by caniagu44: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2020
exco90:

sabi sabi will not kill you
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by Deyung2225: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do you know you can be making money online

Atpays is a legit platform, you can be making up to 5k or more weekly with just one time payment of 1500# as registration fee... Join my whatsapp group for more info
You can join my whatsapp group for info and prove

https:///HhUHi8pwckmIXCajOzbXzV
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by SugarCake: 5:19am On May 24, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

which Park did u go?
Re: COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2020
SugarCake:

which Park did u go?

I went to alot of motor parks here in Lagos just to satisfy my curiosity. More than 10 places. From bolade to iyanapaja to gibowo to oto to mazamaza to agege etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Involving 5 Cars On Kaduna Expressway, 3 Feared Dead (Photos) / InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / Anambra International Airport To Commence Flight Operations October 21st: PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.