Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In (22092 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / Shocking: 'nigeria Is 5th Most Dangerous Country In World'-world Economic Forum / NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Dechymmytv(f): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Most dangerous places to live in 2019:

1.�� Brazil
2.�� South Africa
3.�� Nigeria
4.�� Argentina
5.�� India
6.�� Peru
7.�� Kenya
8.�� Ukraine
9.�� Turkey
10.�� Colombia

(InterNations)

Source: https://twitter.com/theworldindex/status/1186884920792236034?s=19

Ranked: The 20 Most Dangerous Places to Live

1. Brazil (ranked 64th overall out of 64 countries). An expat from New Zealand thinks that there is an “underlying feeling of people always living in fear.” A German expat complains that “the high level of inequality and brutality in society is disturbing and makes me feel uncomfortable. Political chaos has caused lots of confusion and discomfort in my workplace.”

2. South Africa (63rd overall). A British expat states: “My life is easier here, but I feel as if I am living in a bubble: I miss the freedom to walk or ride anywhere at any time, and I hate having to worry about my security.” A Belgian expat complains about the “uncertain political situation, racism, corruption and high crime rate, as well as the weakness of the rand.”

3. Nigeria (62nd overall). A Hungarian expat states: “We are not really free, cannot walk on the streets, cannot mingle with the Nigerians. There is always the possibility of danger.” A Rwandan expat complains about “the feeling of uncertainty. Almost anything can and might happen to me, anytime, anywhere.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2019/09/05/20-most-dangerous-places-to-live-2019/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2019
As bad as things are for us in this country, I beg to disagree with this ranking from the pit of hell.

Things ain't that bad...

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by sapele914(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Awol1:
As bad as things are for us in this country, I beg to disagree with this ranking from the pit of hell.

Things ain't that bad...
Absolutely Rubbish Information, where is Somalia, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2019
South africa should be numbers 1,2,3 on that list. Bunch of savages

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2019
sapele914:

Don't mind the fools.

Syria, Yemen, Myanmar are now more peaceful countries than Nigeria.

Modafukaz trying to demarket Nigeria.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by majamajic(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2019
they totally minus the middle East

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by daroz(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2019
majamajic:
they totally minus the middle East
No mind them, Very fake lnformation

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by spafu(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2019
That is serious even in Seriousland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by able20(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Some people will publish rubbish about Nigeria, the same people will travel to Nigeria for contracts.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by opportunes: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria? because of boko boys abi?

1 Like

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by TUANKU(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2019
sapele914:

More people get killed in Nigeria than Afghanistan, Somalia and Pakistan combined so where's the rubbish?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by TUANKU(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2019
More people get KILLED in Nigeria than Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan and Yemen combined but first to comment youths are already here saying it's rubbish.
Sometimes use your data to do small research on Google.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by femolii: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2019
able20:
Some people will publish rubbish about Nigeria, the same people will travel to Nigeria for contracts.
Nigerians are the cause they spoiled the country avery day the thing tire me.

2 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by NaijaMutant(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Buhari shall lead us to first positio insha allah grin

5 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by IronGalaxy: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Dechymmytv:
The top ten most dangerous country to live in 2019 are .

1.�� Brazil
2.�� South Africa
3.�� Nigeria
4.�� Argentina
5.�� India
6.�� Peru
7.�� Kenya
8.�� Ukraine
9.�� Turkey
10.�� Colombia

(InterNations)

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
this list is trash. Where are the likes of Honduras, Guatemala, Jamaica, El Salvador etc

10 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by IronGalaxy: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2019
FreddyKruger:
South africa should be numbers 1,2,3 on that list. Bunch of savages
Not when people in your country still kill each other for human organs. Bloody hypocrite

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by FarahAideed: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2019
sapele914:

You never want to be realistic ..

Are you aware more people are killed in Violence in Nigeria today than Somalia Afghanistan and Pakistan combined

Are you aware Nigeria has more people living in abject poverty today than all 3 countries you mentioned combined .

Are you aware more people a kidnapped daily in Nigeria than anywhere else on Earth today .

Are you aware that Nigeria has more children out of school than all 3 countries combined

Are you aware all 3 countries you ignorantly mentioned have more electricity supply per day than Nigeria ?

I believe since you were born your street has remained untarred and you have never withnessed pipeborne water supply from a water utility company , you have zero access to health care because you cannot afford it so you self medicate to survive and yet you still choose to live in denial ... Well done

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by FarahAideed: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
IronGalaxy:
this list is trash. Where are the likes of Honduras, Guatemala, Jamaica, El Salvador etc

When you are aware in the last four years alone over 25 thousand Nigerian have been killed in Violence then you will shut up

18 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by IronGalaxy: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

When you are aware in the last four years alone over 25 thousand Nigerian have been killed in Violence then you will shut up
so you think I'm disputing this list because of Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Some people will celebrate this list like World Cup any bad news is good for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

more people have died in Yemen than Nigeria in the last 5year

6 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by farem: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dechymmytv:
The top ten most dangerous country to live in 2019 are .

1.�� Brazil
2.�� South Africa
3.�� Nigeria
4.�� Argentina
5.�� India
6.�� Peru
7.�� Kenya
8.�� Ukraine
9.�� Turkey
10.�� Colombia

(InterNations)

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

How do you identify an evil foreigner?

They are always looking for bad news about Nigeria (true and false?)

Bad news gives them joy.

They shut down any good news about Nigeria. Good news are a torment to their souls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Olominira(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
They've come again, evil propagandists. Anyone that still believes these people is mentally sick and totally got brainwashed by their media. You're on your own. I can't help you recover.

3 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by ursullalinda(f): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's finished

3 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by AgentNairaland(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria Suppose Be In Number 1

7 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Aidejay(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Some pple don't know the meaning of danger.
How will some Twitter account rank Nigeria as 3rd on such a list and Nigerians (at least I think they are) living in Nigeria are comfortable enough to start blabbing about how other countries enduring wars and destruction are less dangerous than Nigeria.
Well what more can be expected from faceless people who are nothing without social media and nairaland to be precise
If naija is so dangerous what are you going to do about it except type and type rubbish..... puny humans

1 Like

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is actually number 1 most dangerous place to live in

Go ask people in Aba

3 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by orunto27: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is competing for 2nd Place with SA.
Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
IronGalaxy:
Not when people in your country still kill each other for human organs. Bloody hypocrite
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by IronGalaxy: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
FreddyKruger:

I hit the proverbial nerve, the best you can do is to reply with cartoon characters.

2 Likes

Re: InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In by Saao(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awol1:

Things ain't that bad...
keep deceiving yourself

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 40 Lagos Returnees Intercepted In Sokoto / Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS / Uber Increases Fare From ₦850 To ₦1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.