Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo (5256 Views)

How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! / Hushpuppi Bribe Abba Kyari: Kemi Olunloyo Drops Fresh Update (VIDEO) / The Body Buried Today Is Not Abba Kyari, He Was Cremated In Ikoyi -kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Gjrich(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has alleged that the burial rites claimed to be done for the late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, by the Presidency, was an arranged plot to deceive Nigerians and the entire world.

The controversial news breaker asserted that Abba Kyari died in Ikoyi, Lagos, and was cremated; a time period was not specified.

Kemi further revealed that the corpse that was buried was one Dauda, an inner Aide of the late Abba Kyari.

Read her tweets below:

“Nigerians, pls STOP sending me the same footage of a man removing a hazmat suit outside a cemetery, I am a trained Investigative Journalist.
Already told you Mr. Kyari was flown to Lagos, died in Ikoyi, cremated. No INFECTED body was moved to Abuja. He is from Borno.

“Correction: He is from Maiduguri side. Dauda, his Aide, is from Daura. I am concerned if that was Dauda they buried. He infected most of the Daura cluster, and was flown back to Abuja, for quarantine. We never heard from him again. 11 people he had contact with died of flu symptoms.”

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Tpave(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm.This woman again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Flamezreal(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
I concur

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nah wah oo. This country is just something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by donbachi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Well..i may believe her,but not always..cos every village get dat drunk(kaikai man) dat knows about everything dat happens in his village.both nite and day,dat others knows not..make we see her as one of those kaikai men in nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by okomile(f): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Madam kemi
Let the dead man rest ooooooo

We don hear, wetin make we do?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nah wah oo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Lovelive: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
I said it .
I sent something similar today when I saw the stained blood in the casket.

I know sthg unreal played out there.

<<Who killed an innocent Man in place of showing us the remains of Abba Kyari buried since last week.

Please open the bandage and let me see the face of the innocent body lies down there.

If you know, you know>>

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by vertueptime: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let her show us who dauda is let us verify

Gjrich:
Nigerian Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has alleged that the burial rites claimed to be done for the late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, by the P
residency, was an arranged plot to deceive Nigerians and the entire world.

The controversial news breaker asserted that Abba Kyari died in Ikoyi, Lagos, and was cremated; a time period was not specified.

Kemi further revealed that the corpse that was buried was one Dauda, an inner Aide of the late Abba Kyari.

Read her tweets below:

“Nigerians, pls STOP sending me the same footage of a man removing a hazmat suit outside a cemetery, I am a trained Investigative Journalist.
Already told you Mr. Kyari was flown to Lagos, died in Ikoyi, cremated. No INFECTED body was moved to Abuja. He is from Borno.

“Correction: He is from Maiduguri side. Dauda, his Aide, is from Daura. I am concerned if that was Dauda they buried. He infected most of the Daura cluster, and was flown back to Abuja, for quarantine. We never heard from him again. 11 people he had contact with died of flu symptoms.”
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Oharina(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello peeps! If you want to be hearing correct news, tune in to Biafra Radio. Truthful news, not all this fake Nigerian news everywhere. Aunty Kemi, u are there joor.! Kyari was truely cremented...

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Aladdin1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
I believe she may be saying the truth.but why the government secrecy and conspiracy?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by mamaafrik(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
God safe Buhari,by now,many people go don dey Rejoice across Naija

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by SLAP44: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
This country

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by HundHunter(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gjrich:
Nigerian Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has alleged that the burial rites claimed to be done for the late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, by the Presidency, was an arranged plot to deceive Nigerians and the entire world.

Read her tweets below:

Let Mr. Dauda come out and debunk the story.

Otherwise, I concur.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by SLAP44: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aladdin1:
I believe she may be saying the truth.but why the government secrecy and conspiracy?

Revealing one will mean revealing all other hidden secrets in aso

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by DigitalBrands01: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hnmm
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Aladdin1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Revealing one will mean revealing all other hidden secrets in aso
What other secrets can the dead body of abba be hiding now.? am just wondering!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Tetrahedron: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
We can only IMAGINE the atrocities and dark secrets that is perpetuated in Aso Rock! undecided

Brings to mind that woman that worked in Aso Rock that was killed and police said its yahoo- yahoo!

Guys i think we r back to Abacha days if not worse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jibril al Sudan

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by sylvestersamuel(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
space booked
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by illicit(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
oh boy!
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by alezzy13: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
This woman has started running her mouth again.

Is she aware of the implications of what she's saying? Can she prove such allegation?

Haba!
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by OduduwaYoruba: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
God Punish Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
,HOW MANY OF YOU STILL BELIEVE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT IS NOT BUHARI BUT JUBRIN FROM SUDAN. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Gjrich:

Read her tweets below:

[/s]
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by edoairways: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
And no source to this?
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by donyfrank: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
God brought me to Nigeria to learn.
I think I have learned alot.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by vikithor(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gheghen
Shhhhhhh!
Angel of death are passing
Wielding double edged flaming sword
Time to avenge the death of innocent souls by this administration
All those who directly or through surrogates, killed the Christians under any guise,its time to receive your own share.
God has come down to avenge his own and defend his name.
Thank you Lord!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Hisduchess(f): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
WORDWORLD:
,HOW MANY OF YOU STILL BELIEVE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT IS NOT BUHARI BUT JUBRIN FROM SUDAN. grin

Me oooo.everybody around me too ooo
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hisduchess:

Me oooo.everybody around me too ooo

Then you must all be clowns or better say puppets. You must be joking right?
Re: BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
vikithor:
Gheghen
Shhhhhhh!
Angel of death are passing
Wielding double edged flaming sword
Time to avenge the death of innocent souls by this administration
All those who directly or through surrogates, killed the Christians under any guise,its time to receive your own share.
God has come down to avenge his own and defend his name.
Thank you Lord!

grin BRAIN WASHED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties / Breaking News...inec To Disqualify Willi Obiano From Anambra State Guber / Prediction Of Pastor Osinbajo's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.