Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! (4946 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Tetrahedron: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Nigerian TikToker takes it upon himself to document the state of the FCT, Abuja before the new president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who single-handedly built Lagos state claims it.

We don’t want to hear stories about how someone built Abuja.
Such claims have already befallen Lagos former Capital of Nigeria!!

As posted on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs9Mc_sPftS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

4 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Saao(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Help tell the ethnic bigotry. I heard we now have first lady, first daughter of Nigeria, First Son of Nigeria and maybe Last Born of Nigeria under Tinubu

49 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by limeta(f): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2023
First house help and first cook of Nigeria loading

39 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Oxb90: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Are you leaving out the first dog, the first cat, and the first rat of Nigeria? this is not fair.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by falcon01: 5:37am On Jun 02, 2023
The first poop of Nigeria by tinubu was saved and packaged, its on display inside villa

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Madmohamed123: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2023
angry
Tetrahedron:
Nigerian TikToker takes it upon himself to document the state of the FCT, Abuja before the new president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who single-handedly built Lagos state claims it.

As posted on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs9Mc_sPftS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Westerhoffe(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2023
We built Abuja…
I've said it. Wetin you wan do?
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by horsepower102: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2023
Tetrahedron:

As posted on instagram:

It may look stupid to some people but I don’t blame this person for documenting Abuja because we know how a certain group use propaganda to deceive people.

In a few years, They will tell their children that tinubu put all the major infrastructures in Abuja and their children will come online to continue their legacy of propaganda.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Nahunger(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2023
Lol
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Nahunger(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2023
All I see in this thread are a bunch of pathetic losers with no ioata understanding of the word Development...

Development is not only defined by infrastructure or physical changes, it could be in GDP, Man power, Intellectual Capacity, Investment Attraction..

For example a foreign investor will be comfortable situating his business in Lagos rather than taking it to Anambra, Kano or Yanagoa....

When you want to criticize or make mockery of someone remember the remaining finger are pointing and laughing at you...

Ps... I don't belong to APC, PDP, LP, MTN or GSC as a matter of fact I don't have a Voters card....
All I know is we all buy rice and fuel the same price in the market, if political worms like you keep playing petty politics then it will only keep getting worst not for us but for you their supporters and dumb followers...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by mytime24(f): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2023
1st Iya loja general of nigeia

I hear say naija go get ministry of oja(market) soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by shortgun(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2023
Nahunger:
All I see in this thread are a bunch of pathetic losers with no ioata understanding of the word Development...

Development is not only defined by infrastructure or physical changes, it could be in GDP, Man power, Intellectual Capacity, Investment Attraction..

For example a foreign investor will be comfortable situating his business in Lagos rather than taking it to Anambra, Kano or Yanagoa....

When you want to criticize or make mockery of someone remember the remaining finger are pointing and laughing at you...

Ps... I don't belong to APC, PDP, LP, MTN or GSC as a matter of fact I don't have a Voters card....
All I know is we all buy rice and fuel the same price in the market, if political worms like you keep playing petty politics then it will only keep getting worst not for us but for you their supporters and dumb followers...
You are mad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by ba7man(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2023
How myopic can you guys be??

Tinubu is trying to build a New Nigeria but you guys think it's building a new Abuja he's focused on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by ruggedtimi(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Nahunger:

I am finding it difficult to understand your point here, are you putting aside the physical changes of a nation when it comes to development? ...Which one be Intellectual Capacity? If there is no physical changes what will investors see?...For me development is mainly physical changes of a nation that will make life easier for her citizens.

3 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Tetrahedron: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2023
ba7man:

Tinubu is trying to build a New Nigeria but you guys think it's building a new Abuja he's focused on.
So why did he lie that he built Lagos?
Lagos has been before his adopted parents Papa Tinubu adopted him, Mr Amoda Ogunlere is a pathological liar!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Isobug: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2023
ba7man:

It's just for the umpteenth time before you and your ilks come to say Tinubu build Abuja just like he built Lagos, a former Capital of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2023
ba7man:

Do those people ever sound normal to you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Parachoko: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Even though Lagos is far better than Abuja, Asiwaju is not ruling over Abuja alone, he's ruling over every part of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by zubby4567(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Nahunger:

we built Lagos and he forget to build hospital..we don't want to hear stories that he built Abj

2 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Olachase(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2023
Yorubas don't even have time for those nonsense, it's you igbos that use that slangs we build lagos, Ph, Abuja, and even build Malaysia buh they forgot to build their own region.

Now I felt pity for those Yorubas that voted for Obi, now the Igbos had forgotten the favour you did by voting their man, once they remember Tinubu is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria they started Abusing us in general cry cry

I told you guys before this people no like una, ÓJU ÀYE NÍ WHUŃ SHÈY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by ba7man(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2023
Isobug:

It's just for the umpteenth time before you and your ilks come to say Tinubu build Abuja just like he built Lagos, a former Capital of Nigeria
The V.I and Ikoyi you see today with skyscrapers and multi-million dollar investments were sleepy residential area before Tinubu opened them up and convinced companies and investors to move in.

Ahmadu Bello way was on the verge of being washed away before Tinubu made a decisive move to Sandfill the ocean threat and turn it to Eko Atlantic.

The whole Lekki axis was an unoccupied swamp before Tinubu opened it up, fast tracked the documentation of the lands there to encourage developers to invest there.

Nobody ever dreamt of Epe, till Tinubu included it in his 25yr plan.

The roads Tinubu constructed almost 20yrs ago are still standing without maintainance.

This is the new Lagos we talk about, not random infrastructure that moved people between existing settlements without the aim of expansion of development or to increase investment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by mightyhaze: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Nahunger:

Na hunger dey worri u

Go collect your own share of agbado

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by niggadee(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2023
Only okoro dey claim another tribe territory,yoruba know they boundary

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by MrDoGood(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
We built Abuja…
angry

We will go to court grin

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Igwe9(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2023
Nahunger:

Lagos is the former capital city, if you think otherwise, then why didn't you mention Abuja there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Brimstone77: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2023

They will say he laid the blue line in which Abuja was built..

3 Likes

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Akungitit: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2023
IPOB thread.

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by dyera(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Saao:
Help tell the ethnic bigotry. I heard we now have first lady, first daughter of Nigeria, First Son of Nigeria and maybe Last Born of Nigeria under Tinubu

You forgot to add the fact that they all have office of their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Hessem: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
We built Abuja…
angry
Who be we?

This one dey inside his hut without food this morning he is shouting we built Abuja
Lolz.
How much u buy fuel today if u have car or generator oo

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by DevilsEqual(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2023
zubby4567:
we built Lagos and he forget to build hospital..we don't want to hear stories that he built Abj
But at least lagosians arent complaining, why is it that non-SW indigenes are the one too bothered about this

You Guys talk too much
Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by RPG2020(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubu build Abuja air space 🚀🌌 under 2 days grin shocked grin
Re: How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! by Danisaint112(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubu have set the dirty standards.

I won't be surprised if the country capital is moved to Rivers State tommorow and a mofo now rules Abuja for 8 yrs and start claiming he built Abuja.

And some foolish people will actually believe he built Abuja. Like I find it aMAIZEing that some people actually voted for Baba Bulaba because they thought he built Lagos. What ignorance and lack of research can cause Sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money / Hon Tunde Salau Dead (APC) / Video, Photos: PDP Youths Protest Over Unpaid Rally Attendance Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.