Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea (6380 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by arejibadz(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Tolani0167:
Covid 19 is a blessing to some people to help their dead career especially Kemi
Lol babe is reliable dan our shitty media tho
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Apprentice360: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm devastated cos its so hard on me to say this, I'm hungry and broke!. Since the past few days I'm unable to eat good food.... I'm apprentice and I'm not been too connected to stand on my own, any way you could help me with a little amount will help.... 3138550018 first bank.... May God bless you as you do so
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Beverlyjean(f): 2:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Kemi haff come again!!

Seems like kemi and those celebrity pallbearers work hand in hand...if they appear near u, just start ur last prayers

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Seems like kemi and those celebrity pallbearers work hand in hand...if they appear near u, just start ur last prayers
Hahahaha
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Corrinthians(m): 6:22am On Apr 20, 2020
She keeps guessing nonsense so if nonsense happens, folks will say Kemi revealed it to us.

Foolish women. If the guy comes out of this (I sincerely pray he does even though I dont like his father), no one would remember she said this, because after all she didn't say he had or would die. But if the worst happens (God forbid), she and those fools who support her would say she first broke the news.

Madam, you irritate me.
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Corrinthians(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Wishing him speedy recovery, he has never held any public position. I hope this can serve as a eye opener for the people in power, they need to invest heavily in Nigeria health system. We have the best medical expect, the government need to equip them.
Sadly, pdp supporters wished Yusuf dead when he had an accident even though he had never held public office.
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Corrinthians(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
He will survive In Jesus Name
You see the problem? This same poster was seen dancing on Kyaris grave yesterday.
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Tolani0167:
Covid 19 is a blessing to some people to help their dead career especially Kemi
she has lied with this news. I work in UATH, Atiku's son is not in any critical condition. We know exactly the issues with him, because of ethics I can't put it on social media
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by adeolakemi: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Corrinthians:
You see the problem? This same poster was seen dancing on Kyaris grave yesterday.
you are seriously hungry grow up and stop acting like a sisi

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Tolani0167(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2020
That woman talks anyhow, she should be arrested
neyorlmogzy:
she has lied with this news. I work in UATH, Atiku's son is not in any critical condition. We know exactly the issues with him, because of ethics I can't put it on social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of This Guy, He's A Fraudster / President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally / Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.