Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea (6375 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by nasstil: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kemi haff come again!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Katier00(f): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Say what you know
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by JunctionBox: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
This woman again?
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Tolani0167(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Covid 19 is a blessing to some people to help their dead career especially Kemi

12 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Hyperchi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
I pray he recovers, and abge which one kovik 1-9
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by nasstil: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hyperchi:
I pray he recovers, and abge which one kovik 1-9
youtube sensors covid, so we have to twist it to confuse the robot, else that video will be demonetize

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by AroleOduduwa2: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wishing him speedy recovery, he has never held any public position. I hope this can serve as a eye opener for the people in power, they need to invest heavily in Nigeria health system. We have the best medical expect, the government need to equip them.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by GamalNasser: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
He will survive In Jesus Name

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
He will survive In Jesus Name

Amen

9 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by STARGREEN(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
May God heal him. Let him have strong faith he will recover, the spirit heals before the body.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by EngrLight: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
If it's true. I wish him quick recovery in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by LarryBee1k: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Modify
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Avalancheman: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
I think he is suffering from the deadly "Tokunbo" version of the virus as he was infected abroad... embarassed

Wishing him speedy recovery... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
This critical
The funniest thing be say atiku son. Can not be moved or travel out
No were to travel to
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by KirkoBlack: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
He should have recovered by now unless he's got a weak immune system.
I really hope he survives... No parent should ever go through the pain of losing a child. He's still young.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by LaMujer: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
KirkoBlack:
I really hope he survives... No parent should ever go through the pain of losing a child. He's still young.

How many malaria don catch am for im life?

An average Nigerian gets malaria, typhoid, and fever like 3 times a year.

And how do we treat it? We rugged am, take paracetamol(wrong drug), drink herbs, and still work under those ailments.

Our bodies are used to ailments, so, more equipped to fight the COVID, maybe not successfully, but for longer.

Brings me back to the question, how many ailments has he had in his life? Born into affluence, does check up everytime, easy life, smooth everything. His cells are JJC to fighting ailments, that's why he's struggling.

I have no problems with him, and neither has he held any public office, I pray he recovers

10 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Corporate2020: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
KirkoBlack:

That is it my brother. I hate that Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu but no parent should ever go through the pain of losing a child. That's the worst thing that can ever happen to any human. May it never happen to anyone including our friends and even our enemies.

But that Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu must surely pay for his numerous sins against the masses. But he will never lose a child while still alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by olamidedivotee(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
I believe you madam kemi.

Even if u say Buhari will die tomorrow I dey with you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Ogegeodey(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
She Don start again
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by flokii: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wish him quick recovery..
#Pray4Atiku
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Amanda4life: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
God have mercy and heal him
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by Amanda4life: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Corporate2020:

That is it my brother. I hate that Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu but no parent should ever go through the pain of losing a child. That's the worst thing that can ever happen to any human. May it never happen to anyone including our friends and even our enemies.

But that Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu must surely pay for his numerous sins against the masses. But he will never lose a child while still alive.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by 7lives: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
KirkoBlack:

I hope he did get American version of covid 19 o
That is a potent one o.
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by potbelly(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please I have a question...
How come someone who was travelling almost every month to the uk for medical treatment and most likely had contact with the late chief of staff test negative to the Corona virus...

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by dodoniyi: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by KirkoBlack: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
LaMujer:

How many malaria don catch am for im life?

An average Nigerian gets malaria, typhoid, and fever like 3 times a year.

And how do we treat it? We rugged am, take paracetamol(wrong drug), drink herbs, and still work under those ailments.

Our bodies are used to ailments, so, more equipped to fight the COVID, maybe not successfully, but for longer.

Brings me back to the question, how many ailments has he had in his life? Born into affluence, does check up everytime, easy life, shoot everything. His cells are JJC to fighting ailments, that's why he's struggling.

I have no problems with him, and neither has he held any public office, I pray he recovers

You have a point there o. Me way I dey get malaria every two two months lol. Even with the malaria, I'll still go to work.
Since all these rich people move from one AC to another... What they don't realize is that "sun" is actually good for the body
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by KirkoBlack: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Seriously though... The guy head resemble him papa o
Re: Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea by leosahm(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2020
she opening her political career.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE Presidency: Why Not David Umahi? / Let's Join Hands To Defeat Insecurity ~ Buhari Urges APC Leaders / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.