Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

See Why I Think Our Goverment Broke Covid19 Rules - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Why I Think Our Goverment Broke Covid19 Rules (220 Views)

Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / I Think I Just Observed A Satellite Crashing From Space / The Technology That I Think Will Help Nigeria And Also Safe Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why I Think Our Goverment Broke Covid19 Rules by Teknoteableblog: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
See why I think the Goverment broke the rules of covid 19
It is sad how government officials that made rules purposely break it to pieces at Abba Kyari’s burial on National Television.
In the next couple of days, the consequences of what happened at the Burial will start surfacing and it might not be a funny one for the entire Abuja people.
Below Are 11 Things We Think Was Totally Wrong At Abba Kyari
1. First, they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.
2. Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation centre.
3. Then they flew his COVID 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.
4. Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that COVID 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5. Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time
Read more at https://teknoteable..com/2020/04/it-is-sad-how-government-officials-that.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: See Why I Think Our Goverment Broke Covid19 Rules by blackboy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
The flying rules are flexible . How are foreign countries evacuating their nationals? How did the Chinese doctors come in? There is something known as permits or pass during this period.
Re: See Why I Think Our Goverment Broke Covid19 Rules by economia: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
please, allow his corrupt body to lay in its shallow grave

quote me and follow

(1) (Reply)

The Race To Build The World's First Hyperloop / Prevention Against Covid 19 / Hotel Card Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.