Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (89811 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Highesschief1: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
11 minutes plus video just to tell us say person wife done carry Belle! Are we this jobless? Abeg covid-19 come and go ooo
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by fatymore(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't even understand what the video is all about.. Thought it was the song .

Just finished watching it on YouTube
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by majamajic(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
My best female singer

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by aimmoney9: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
SIMI WITH THE ANGELIC VOICE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by lammyna(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
drizslim:
Happy birthday SimiGold
Tomorrow is a new week, I don't have money to start off
EPP me, 003144_3273 Access
Begger, is Simi here to hear you?
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Dblackify007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Birthday blessings simi
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by madjune(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
How many times she go get baby bump?
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Omoslim26: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
drizslim:
Happy birthday SimiGold
Tomorrow is a new week, I don't have money to start off
EPP me, 003144_3273 Access
you don't have money to start off but you have phone to do nairaland ba
weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Sterope(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
She is a private person. Pregnancy shouldn't lead to paranoia.

sylve11:
@ Simi, This thing you're showing to the world isn't good o. the internet is a dangerous place. If you are not careful it will consume you and rob you of your happiness. It can make you angry, jealous, hostile, bitter and lead to the eventual loss of enthusiasm for living your best life. Be wary and avoid overconsumption.

Living a private life remains the best... embarassed cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by THEPACIFIST: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Been rocking that song repeatedly since morning...
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by ofemigeorge(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
For sale ooo brand new
9000naira
Baby feeding pillow. So mummy and baby will be very comfortable.
090five6ninezero11fivefive

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by OmoBoluwaji: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pls help me if God touches ur heart. Don't mind any amount God bless
6012508796 Keystone bank
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Bioben: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
sylve11:
@ Simi, This thing you're showing to the world isn't good o. the internet is a dangerous place. If you are not careful it will consume you and rob you of your happiness. It can make you angry, jealous, hostile, bitter and lead to the eventual loss of enthusiasm for living your best life. Be wary and avoid overconsumption.

Let stop living in the era of our forefathers. This corona era, Every witches and wizard now wants to buy Benz and be called spending....��

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by DEADALIVE: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
sylve11:

She has already put to bed....
She actually was hiding it all this while.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by slightlyMad(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congrats.
I'm sure she would have loved to have the baby in the US like her folks, covid is a biatch
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Utiii: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
The brest no even swell upon pregnancy grin angry
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really? maybe the guy below me will give a fu ck.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Highesschief1:
11 minutes plus video just to tell us say person wife done carry Belle! Are we this jobless? Abeg covid-19 come and go ooo
They are just so bored. smiley
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by drizslim(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
lammyna:

Begger, is Simi here to hear you?
lol EPP me tell her , begger I no concur na lockdown effect
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by drizslim(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Omoslim26:

weldone sir
you no get money but na u dey para pass
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Ihatefeminist: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Adekunle gold deserved better sad
This Simi is just too ugly for him.
I can imagine how ugly that child is gonna turn out sad
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by maryalloy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amen
Hhansome:
Congrats in advance Simi. I pray those who are seeking the fruit of womb also gets theirs.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by eyinjuege: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
fatymore:
I don't even understand what the video is all about.. Thought it was the song .

Just finished watching it on YouTube

It's a song dedicated to her unborn child in the womb.
New song n video, for the new baby on her birthday.
Win win all around

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by AsawanaDgreat: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simi with golden voice. Congratulations in advance
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Postboiswag(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where's Adesuwa or. Mr banky

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Omoslim26:

weldone sir
Oga relax. If u can't help him, jus shut up.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by dcrown13: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
cry
sylve11:

so she should be wearing big big clothes while going out or stay indoors till she gives birth.

Let's try to be positive except it is coro coro

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sheriman:
COROSIMI

Corolabi
Corowale
Corotide
Coroburu
Corobaje
Corokoro

grin
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Godformeeeeeee: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anybody way mention Banky W,thunder go fire am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by leaculpa: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wish her a safe delivery.

She will deliver in a safe hospital free from infections. Her and her baby will come out healthy in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:
SIMI WITH THE ANGELIC VOICE

Her voice use to do me like sleeping.
Like someone singing me a lullaby.

A Lullabilicky voice she's got.

And her songs sound the same to me.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by leaculpa: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
eyinjuege:

It's a song dedicated to her unborn child in the womb.
New song n video, for the new baby on her birthday.
Win win all around

Simi released a music video 'promise' to announce her wedding. Now she has used a music video 'duduke' to announce her pregnancy.

They are both beautiful songs. I wish her a safe delivery.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.