Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (89814 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
In summary Adekunle Gold is man with functional balls.

Not only functional balls but fertile and. rich akamu. He isn't blasting dead akamu into her. Congrats Madam Simi, safe delivery with twins bouncing baby boys
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by thegloor: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hhansome:
Congrats in advance Simi. I pray those who are seeking the fruit of womb also gets theirs.

Amen o
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by ArinzeChineke(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good one congrats to her.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Glory00186: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Omoslim26: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
OrangeDream:
Oga relax. If u can't help him, jus shut up.

mthweee just go find your mate besides I never threw insult on the person I quoted

you appear to be really angry but don't fucking transfer your aggression on me
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simisola getti Belle, E Don geti Belle!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by bleskid: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
what of reginal danny
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Sonicroyel: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
so AG don chop Simi work?? chai
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Omoslim26: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
drizslim:
you no get money but na u dey para pass

����the you no get money part got me

just go sleep
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by sleeknaija(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Congratulations to her. I pray she don't regret the action of the decision she made out of excitement.

Awon witches and wizard.. People with bad mind sad

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by sleeknaija(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Adekunle gold deserved better sad
This Simi is just too ugly for him.
I can imagine how ugly that child is gonna turn out sad

Weyrey.. Olote grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Congratulations to her. I pray she don't regret the action of the decision she made out of excitement.
but what’s there to regret?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by ignis: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
but what’s there to regret?

Her village's people action.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by ugolinze123(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hhansome:
Congrats in advance Simi. I pray those who are seeking the fruit of womb also gets theirs.

Amen!!!!! (my aunty comes to mind)
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Mamakimy97: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hhansome:
Amen I claim nd receive my twins in jesus name Amen
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:

Her village's people action.

Village people are powerless

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Samoranopapa(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations in Advance and happy Birthday, thanks for your sonorous voice. I love you new single Duduke
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by OriOko88(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy Adekunle gold ti do omoyii loyun! D girl go sweet fvck walahi

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by ignis: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:

Village people are powerless

Speak for yourself.
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by SajayiTriumphan(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
My favorite celebrity couple

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by OriOko88(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:
This belle suppose be mine if not for money wey I no get....

I like Simi like madt.. My dream girl.
Yoruba girl..... Just hearing her voice alone gives me erection gringringrin

Just imagine if i marry her, my d**k will never settle down grin

But I will settle for petyprincess sha.. At all at all na hin bad pass

Froshloaded can testify
Pettyprincess don enter gbege from nairaland boys oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by tfash96(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Joy of Motherhood

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Amdoyin(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hhansome:
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
This babe don mature small o
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by DexterousOne(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:

Nothing dey happen

"Witches" no dey picture at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by DexterousOne(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
DEADALIVE:

She has already put to bed....
She actually was hiding it all this while.

You know a society is wrongly screwed and fvcked when many have to "hide while pregnant" and people looking for whose belle to terminate

Which kind country be this bikonu?

So much darkness undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Adekunle gold deserved better sad
This Simi is just too ugly for him.
I can imagine how ugly that child is gonna turn out sad

I don't normally insult people, but I honestly think you are an idiot angry
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by MrMacinterchi1: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:

Froshloaded can testify

dick kwa? are u not a female again ? o di egwu o
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by Exclusiveslog(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2020
congrats
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by deji17: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2020
She has most likely delivered. We always get stale news from the them. It is deliberate. Congrats to her .
Re: Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video by WhoDeyThere(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2020
[s][/s]
Denreledave1:

Froshloaded can testify
Busted... And you are claiming to be female on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.