Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] (1673 Views)

Top 10 Trending Movies Of The Week / Best Rated Movies 2020 You Will Love To Watch / 2020 Top 10 Movies With Download Links From Skipogist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by Skipogist: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Top 10 most downloaded and rated Nollywood and Hollywood movies 2020.

You wouldn't want to miss any of this movies below download now and enjoy your stay at home..

1. Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge (2020) [Hollywood English Film HD full Movie free] – It is the first Mortal Kombat based property to be produced at Warner Bros. Animation after its parent company acquired the franchise in 2009 from Midway Games, and the first Mortal Kombat animated project since the 1996 animated series Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm, featuring co-creator Ed Boon involved as creative consultant.
Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure, Fantasy; Stars: Joel McHale, Jennifer Carpenter, Grey Griffin; Runtime: 1 h 20 min

Download now

2. Bloodshot (2020) [Hollywood English Film HD full Movie free] – Ray Garrison, an elite soldier who was killed in battle, is brought back to life by an advanced technology that gives him the ability of super human strength and fast healing. With his new abilities, he goes after the man who killed his wife, or at least, who he believes killed his wife. He soon..

Runtime: 109 min; Release Date: 20 Feb 2020; Starcast: Sam Heughan, Eiza González, Vin Diesel, Talulah Riley, Toby Kebbell; Director(s): Dave Wilson; Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-Fi; Tags: based on comic, superhero;

Download now

3. Ne Zha (2019) [Animation] [Hollywood China English Film HD full Movie free] – The Primus extracts a Mixed Yuan Bead into a spirit bead and a demon bead. The spirit bead can be reincarnated in human to help King Zhou establish a new dynasty, the demon bead will create a devil and harm human. Ne Zha is the one who should be spirit bead hero but he becomes a devil incarnate, because the spirit bead and the demon bead is switched.

Genres: Animation, Action, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Thriller;

Download now

4. The Last The Last Billionaire [Full 2020 Nollywood Movie] – From the perspective of Wilson, the world depicted in the Valiant Comics adaptation wasn’t too far removed from the type of stories he enjoyed reading.

Download now

5. 365 Days (2020) [Hollywood English Film HD full Movie free] – Massimo Torricelli, a young and handsome boss of a Sicilian Mafia family, has no other option but to takeover after his father has been assassinated. Laura is a sales director in a luxurious hotel in Warsaw. She has a successful career, but her private life lacks passion. She is taking one last shot to save her relationship. Together with her bone-headed boyfriend, Martin and some other friends, she takes a trip to Sicily. She does not expect that Massimo, the most dangerous man on the island, will get in her way, kidnap her, hold her captive and give her 365 days – to fall in love with him.
Stars: Michele Morrone, Anna Maria Sieklucka, Bronislaw Wroclawski; Genre: Drama, Romance.

Download now

6. Dont Speak (2020) [Hollywood English Film HD full Movie free] – Upon arriving at their grandparents farm, a family soon realise the entire town has been taken out by an unknown monster. And soon, they become its prey..

Download now

7. Bad Boys for Life [Hollywood 2020 English Film HD full Action, Comedy Crime Movie free] – Marcus and Mike have to confront new issues (career changes and midlife crises), as they join the newly created elite team AMMO of the Miami police department to take down the ruthless Armando Armas, the vicious leader of a Miami drug cartel.
Runtime: 123 min; Starcast: Will Smith, Alexander Ludwig, Vanessa Hudgens, Michael Bay, Martin Lawrence; Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime, Thriller.

Download now

8. Blood Brothers [Full 2020 Nollywood Movie] – Empire has now unveiled two new photos from Wonder, providing an HD look at her gold wings and helmet.

Download now

9. War Of Armageddon Season 1 and 2 [Full 2020 Nollywood Movie] – At least, as of the end of A, they now have a weapon that they can use to fight off the monsters. However, Regan only has one super-powered hearing aid, and there are an awful lot of monsters out there.

Download now

10. My Spy (2020) [Hollywood English Film HD full Movie free] – A hardened CIA operative finds himself at the mercy of a precocious 9-year-old girl, having been sent undercover to surveil her family.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Family;

Starring: Dave Bautista, Chloe Coleman, Parisa Fitz-Henley, Kristen Schaal;

Runtime: 1 h 39 min

Nine-year-old Sophie catches JJ, a hardened CIA operative, spying on her family during a routine surveillance operation. In exchange for not blowing his cover, JJ begrudgingly agrees to show..;

Download now

Source: http://skipogist.com/

1 Like

Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by OdefaGirl(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
I've downloaded one.....guess!
Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by skipo1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I've downloaded one.....guess!
Which one is that?
Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by joungblood(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
https:///moviesfreaktv

If you are a movie lover � then you would not want to miss this channel. So much fun, best movies, from action, horror, adult, comedy, adventure, sci-fi, and many more, your lockdown is about to be more less boring

Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by OdefaGirl(f): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
skipo1:

Which one is that?

I said.....guess.... and you turned to ask me "which one"?.... you are funny

1 Like

Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by cynhamscakes(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Currently downloading My spy. Thanks op

1 Like

Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by Skipogist: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
cynhamscakes:
Currently downloading My spy. Thanks op
You are welcome
Re: 2020 Top 10 Trending & Rated Movies [nollywood & Hollwyood] by Skipogist: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I said.....guess.... and you turned to ask me "which one"?.... you are funny
grin

(1) (Reply)

[movie] My Spy (2020) / The Apocalypto / What Is Going To Be The End Of En Nombre Del Amor(in The Name Of Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.