Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder (7275 Views)

Satellite Decoder / Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels / Strong FTA Free To Air Satellite Decoder Plus Remote 12k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by LinkolnTech(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
You will need to install the dish and scan it on the TV.

Chat me on whatsapp 08139633617

brighttech95:

My Tv has inbuilt decoder too, how do i go about this
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by LinkolnTech(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
It okay, you can use it.

[quote author=Lovexme post=88826151][/quote]
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Lovexme(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
LinkolnTech:

It okay, you can use it.

Thanks, but how do I go about using it? I'm a bit of a noob as regards satellite TV installations.
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by LinkolnTech(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
If you are in lagos we can install it for you

Chat me on whatsapp 08139633617

Lovexme:

Thanks, but how do I go about using it? I'm a bit of a noob as regards satellite TV installations.
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Suarez190(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
LinkolnTech:
There's no decoder be it DSTV decoders or free to air decoders as of now that will give you that function you are requesting for or that will allow you to watch 2 different channels at a go in different location.

You have two options to achieve this, thus.

1. Either you have 2 decoders (one in living room and one in your master bedroom.
2. Make use of remote sensor. (A remote sensor allows you to change a channel from a decoder in another location, Eg: you can change channel from your room while your is in living room.
NB: whatever chanel you change to will also change in living room where the decoder is.

Pls call or Whatsapp 08139633617.

Bro no vex, i have a question, Please how do i Connect a Secondary TV to My DSTV HD decoder that does not have the Ref out port...
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by LinkolnTech(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pls get a RF Modulator

Pls visit www.Linkolntech.com.ng to get one.

Suarez190:
Bro no vex, i have a question, Please how do i Connect a Secondary TV to My DSTV HD decoder that does not have the Ref out port...
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Suarez190(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
LinkolnTech:

Pls get a RF Modulator

Pls visit www.Linkolntech.com.ng to get one.

I can't find it one ur website.. How much is it anyway
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by LinkolnTech(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
https://linkolntech.com.ng/product/televes-rf-modulator/

Suarez190:
I can't find it one ur website.. How much is it anyway
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Betnomore: 6:19pm On May 03, 2020
You will need to connect a dish directly to it and set the frequency for the Free-to-air stations. It's better you get an expert to help you with the dish connection.

brighttech95:

My Tv has inbuilt decoder too, how do i go about this

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by brighttech95(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2020
Betnomore:
You will need to connect a dish directly to it and set the frequency for the Free-to-air stations. It's better you get an expert to help you with the dish connection.

Ok thanks, when i connect an ordinary atenna to it, it picks up StarTimes stations but no visuals just audio
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
Betnomore:
It doesn't hurt if your TV has an in-built satellite since it's free. I need someone to help come adjust my dish to the current beta free-to-air network

Can one watch free to air channels with a hd tv and dish without satellite decoder?
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 18, 2020
Betnomore:
Not decoders oooo. Me sef no fit just dey buy decoders like sim cards. My TV has an inbuilt satellite receiver so u just hook the dish directly to the TV and connect to the frequency of the FREE TO AIR SIGNAL. I have a spare Startimes dish I use for FREE TO AIR

Bro,how is that possible?Is it a dtv and dish?
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 18, 2020
phranco:

can you use the decoder to connect two tv at same time and watch seperate channels, does it have that function?
Yes.RF out.
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by adefemi007(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2020
Viking007:
It's FTA(Free To Air) no subscription with zero sports station. If you can afford DStv getting this is a total waste of space. I have one currently gathering dust in my store.

Bro shey make I come carry dat one wey dey gather dust?
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by Nobody: 2:02am On May 19, 2020
Please what's the price of decoder and installation.
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by phranco(m): 3:51am On May 19, 2020
cucumbae:
Yes.RF out.
I think if you use the RF OUT, you will be watching same channel displaying on the main tv, you wont have access or the control to change channel.
If yes, have you been using it?
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by LinkolnTech(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2020

Ijustwantanewph:
Please what's the price of decoder and installation.
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by hushmail: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
LinkolnTech:

c
Bro please can you share the frequency for Dstv using strong decoders
Re: Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder by AdemolaA2: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Viking007:
It's FTA(Free To Air) no subscription with zero sports station. If you can afford DStv getting this is a total waste of space. I have one currently gathering dust in my store.

Pls , come and dash me one ... thanks in advance ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android TV Box (watch IPTV And Dstv Free). Mobile And TV Set / Hp 630 Laptop Wit Full Option / Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.