Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,695 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (97600 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by divineappo(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2020
he is locking down the girl
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by AngelicBeing: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Pedophilia/child sex/underage marriage is normal in the moslem world....
cool
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Bigot.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Sultty(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
There should be very strick penalty for pedophiles especially in d North

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
He is keeping the lockdown laws as well
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by tete7000(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He stopped to urinate into the girls pussy.

It is possible that the man and the girl have been doing it before now.
The way it was, theman didn’t rape her. Both the man and minor should be punished.

You cannot have a consensual sex with a minor. It is indefensible. It is expected that if the child is stupid, the adult ought to have sense. Hope you are not into this?

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Patrioticman007(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Morally they have no problems with such behavior,

Your mumu never do ?.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by osuofia2(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
North is dead, I de pity them sha. When you go to the North you will see a 7 years old been fukked by this mallams with long prick, na so small small girls de use lip sticks and eye shadow scatter their mouth and face. The North are just hiding under religion to perpetrate evil.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Kennitrust(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
This is no crime in that part of the world. They well known in refiling minor. Check well na ISLAMBAD

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Chuksmonika(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
Where is that mod called lacasera sef.

A 12 year old girl, is that not average age of JSS2 girls? chai, how can his dick even erect seeing her, I wish to know the man's age though.
bro,forget that one,even jss1 students dey Bleep like say tomorrow no dey,i actually taught in a government secondary school during NYSC,and wetin i see suprise me,11,12 and 13yrs old girls dey Bleep......

I served in oke new ora,Owan West LGA of Edo State,you know hw eh dey be for edo state na.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by osuofia2(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
True or false, we all know that in the Muslims world they are peadophils

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
grin

Abokee no go kee me o grin

Alhamdulilahi Piss be upon him!
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by ComradeOJ(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
You referred to some 'bigots' while you're the real bigot. Must you mention a particular sect of people? Are their any or more child defilers like your Northern bigots? Mind you, because you throw a jab, note that am from the north too...

3 Likes

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by osuofia2(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
We must all learn to keep our children safe!!

Sex freaks are everywhere... Them no dey write am for face!

I know that tribal and religious bigots will come to masturbate on this thread!!

Children of hate will rush into this thread to stereotype and condemn northerners as usual

Now this is a thread where 12yr old girl was raped by her Dad and brother... They take turn in raping her... It happened in illogo Area of Lagos state!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/3777602/father-step-son-take-turns-rape&ved=2ahUKEwjqo9apyPXoAhXj6OAKHd6oDyoQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0baxD6nrJ_o2MpVzin9BsH&cshid=1587336308259

We all have have rapist in every region!! I rest my case!! Igbos
Mumu, even the prophet , na same minor him use him gbola scatter. You no the story na.
They are only following his foot steps

4 Likes

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Patrioticman007(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
osuofia2:

Your mumu never do ?. Christians Rape both boys & girls, I am sure your priest most have raped your entire family.
Thank Allah, for Google, we have facts at our finger tips.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Jabioro: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
He is on the final lockdown list..
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Softkopy: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Was it not your world, Christian world that a father was having sex with his underage daughter and still renting her out to his friends?
Pastors having sex with minors in Nigeria are more in number than imams doing that going by what we read on daily basis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
osuofia2:

In this Nigeria of ours, paedophiles are more rampant among Christians than Muslims. If you disagree, let's start digging up the internet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Mrpojj(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
We must all learn to keep our children safe!!

Sex freaks are everywhere... Them no dey write am for face!

I know that tribal and religious bigots will come to masturbate on this thread!!

Children of hate will rush into this thread to stereotype and condemn northerners as usual

Now this is a thread where 12yr old girl was raped by her Dad and brother... They take turn in raping her... It happened in illogo Area of Lagos state!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/3777602/father-step-son-take-turns-rape&ved=2ahUKEwjqo9apyPXoAhXj6OAKHd6oDyoQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0baxD6nrJ_o2MpVzin9BsH&cshid=1587336308259

We all have have rapist in every region!! I rest my case!! Igbos

Why are u apprehensive
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by SOFTENGR: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Aboki and "virgins" are like 5 n 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by brainbox80: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
sarrki:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-state-official-caught-pants-down-defiling-minor.html

It would have been so good to see the face of that shameless "He-Goat" here. What a big goat covered in human flesh.

I hope the law takes its course and place him where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Reference(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Seun, please create a new folder (or
whatever you call it) specifically for the corona virus pandemic in Nigeria with moderators that will ensure it takes 2 out of 4 slots at the front page and ensure it is cerebral, not compromised with personality stories or politicking.

The situation in Nigeria is critical. Things have deteriorated badly over the weekend to such an extent that I think more information needs to go out to the public and more queries need to go out to the goveremnt at all levels since the depth of interaction between the leaders and the led is not in line with international best practices.

You will indeed realise that the quality of information the average Nigerian has about his surroundings is not sufficuent to enable most folks save themselves from the deadly effects of Covid 19. I am not one to panic in most situations but the reports I am receiving this morning from the grassroots is not good at all.

Please do something quickly. We need to know what our doctors specifically in the vulnerable private sector are seeing on the ground on a location by location basis in real time. It will save lives.

There is nothing else that matters for now.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by ud4u: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Some men are animals
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Martinola(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Dis is insane
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Osidazz19: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:

I hope you know that there are more child pedophiles in the Christian religion than all other religions combined. Your past Popes were all pedophiles, Jesus was a pedophile and there are more pedophiles at the Vatican than any other building in the world. Just letting you know the facts.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by frozen70(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He stopped to urinate into the girls pussy.

It is possible that the man and the girl have been doing it before now.
The way it was, theman didn’t rape her. Both the man and minor should be punished.

What offence did the minor commit ❓
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Corporate2020: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:

Yes my brother, that why these Catholic Bishops Candi without sleeping with children both boys and girls.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by AfroBeatDiary: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:

They will soon ban you.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
maasoap:

Was it not your world, Christian world that a father was having sex with his underage daughter and still renting her out to his friends?
Pastors having sex with minors in Nigeria are more in number than imams doing that going by what we read on daily basis

Na lie!

MoreHarmMade (s.a.w) sex award winner
Piss be upon him is the world Acclaimed rapist. No rival
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Galactico4ever(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Well,since the residents said they have been seeing the two of them 2geda before,it might be consentual. However,a minor is a minor no matter what and he should be duly punished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.