Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (97623 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Sharatan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Montlab25:
Some guys who served there told me that most of these 15 year old northern girls are as wet as anything. You will see them raise their Hijab from behind and be telling corpers to fire them doggy style. You will hear -"Corper mazamaza!"
However, say no to Minors!

Lol grin
15yrs nor be pikin for North again na..

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
The victim is in detention? shocked
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Murrynmama: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:
he will still be released. It is the norm in the north. That is why their lawmakers keep pushing for bill to legalise infant marriage. They love defiling kids from 1 year to 15 years
I pity young girls growing up in that region

You should be ashamed of yourself, you are a disgrace to your family. Bastard, from your comment we get to know how you were brought up
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Iyiataata92: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Murrynmama:

You should be ashamed of yourself, you are a disgrace to your family. Bastard, from your comment we get to know how you were brought up
You're so pained and I don't know why.
Can truth be so painful?
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by SouthNigerian: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deepfeel:
Solution for afonja? Do I look like one?

Hey Wasted Sperm!

I've been taunting you to find out if you have new antics, but hollow you keep repeating the same shit over & over again.

Now, stick this advice to your mined skull. Tell your zombie trainer you've run out of ideas, tell your master you need new orientation, okay.
Drown soul! grin
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by CuteYvonne777: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by MayenKudi: 3:47am On Apr 21, 2020
AGE OF CONSENT IN NIGERIA IS 11? angry
Avalancheman:
Age of consent in Nigeria is 11.

Unless he raped the girl, there is no offence here... angry
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Avalancheman: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2020
MayenKudi:
AGE OF CONSENT IN NIGERIA IS 11? angry

Google is your friend... cool
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Deepfeel(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Hey Wasted Sperm!

I've been taunting you to find out if you have new antics, but hollow you keep repeating the same shit over & over again.

Now, stick this advice to your mined skull. Tell your zombie trainer you've run out of ideas, tell your master you need new orientation, okay.
Drown soul! grin

You are so boring kid, go play with you mate's,
I take on the best trolls and tribal bigots on nairaland not boring little kids

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by SouthNigerian: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:

You are so boring kid, go play with you mate's,
I take on the best trolls and tribal bigots on nairaland not boring little kids
grin
hahahaha.... your master don dey teach you small small but you're not there yet.

You gotta learn more "tribal bigot".

hahahahah... you keep falling by my sword gringrin
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Deepfeel(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

grin
hahahaha.... your master don dey teach you small small but you're not there yet.

You gotta learn more "tribal bigot".

hahahahah... you keep falling by my sword gringrin

Young man, you are so boring and dull, stop seeking my attention, can't you see we are not on the same level intellectually ? Go play with you mates I don't engage touts, come up with sometime more fascinating in a matured way then we can talk , for now are just an agbero
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by SouthNigerian: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:

Young man, you are so boring and dull, stop seeking my attention, can't you see we are not on the same level intellectually ? Go play with you mates I don't engage touts, come up with sometime more fascinating in a matured way then we can talk , for now are just an agbero

Yes! We can assume imposters & degraded humans to be intellects too. gringringrin

Whenever I speak you must react, now I need a reaction quickly.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by rizwanali10486: 11:19am On May 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.