Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death (92846 Views)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by makewetalk2: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2020
thanks bro
ashawopikin:
interesting signature
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by DaRuud(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020

Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by 2LESS(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
madjune:
Cowards die a thousand deaths before they die.

A soldier dies but once.

This man is a bonafide coward.
They've sacked you (1st death)
Will they kill you in your house if you admit you celebrated the man's death?

A politician can never say something and stand by it especially when he/she seems to be climbing the political ladder. Once they venture into politics, they become so visionless as if they were dead before becoming politicians.
A wise man/woman would have gone back to what he/she was doing before politics came calling.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Roozzaay(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
IAmMysterious:

can you kindly explain this and provide evidence
Kindly make it a habit not to engage every fool you come across on here.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by executive12: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
You said the plain truth, Mr Commissioner. Most Nigerians are insincere and are confused.
Buhari is supposed to be the President. He does not have the right to delegate that job to another, unelected Nigerian.
If Buhari is incapable of doing the job of President, he should do Nigerians a favor and resign honorably.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by 2LESS(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2020
caniagu44:
simple say your account is hacked. wisdom will not kill me.

Or that it was doctored, nursed or even photoshopped.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Honeydenz(f): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Olatunjimoses19:
https://www.independent.ng/sacked-commissioner-reveals-why-he-celebrated-kyaris-death/
See how an ordinary Facebook post ruin a man's political carreer. When you tell them most people on your Facebook friends list are monitoring spirits and don't mean well they won't listen. Any little thing, they take it to Facebook.

This is why I don't accept any friend request coming from my town's people and from those I are perceived as ''Not my true friends"

One must be very careful
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by TruthinAction: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
dayorich:
Death and the grave "is" the destination of every mortal.

It goes beyond the grave. The grave only accommodates the body. The soul of the lost goes to hell while those who are saved goes to heaven. And only faith in the finished work of Christ saves us.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by sencekompis: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Of the man celebrate nko?? ONPE!!!!
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by benkk015: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Engineer,we understood what you meant and your explanation well taken...your principal did not even hear from you b4 taking decision,that to me is bad...better job await you.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by DexterousOne(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I feel he as been receiving death threats.

Those issuing him death threats are very useless

What kind of country is this undecided
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by sweetonugbu: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
It's life. Lie and get rewarded. Tell the truth and get demoted.
I need that your book please how can I get it.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by bizzibodi(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Olatunjimoses19:
https://www.independent.ng/sacked-commissioner-reveals-why-he-celebrated-kyaris-death/
Too many grammar make u go misyarn,u Sabi dongon tranchi pass Dr Umar ganduje aka dandollar?
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Asukuebira1: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
My brother, learn to talk less. Your about the incident were too many. And that got u out of office. Lesson for the wise.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Legendguru: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
oh
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by zoomzoom(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Susu888 post=88637936]Anyone who actually comprehended what this man first wrote knows that there was nothing in it to suggest him celebrating Abba kyari's death. Its that bashir ahmed that fvkced it all up with his misguided interpretation but who ever read the posts will get a different meaning apart from the one being told by bashir Ahmed.

This was a serious case of people being comprehension challenged.
Is that not what made some to be misinterpreting that RENO and FFK were eulogising ABBA KYARI in death?.
Whatever happened to EDUCATION sef?.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by ArcAO: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Maybe he's trying to make his people understand that since chief is dead that it 'll serve as sacrifice to win win this epidemic war.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Charly68: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Whether you celebrate it or not how does that solve our national woes of leadership ineptitude.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Vulcan24(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Idiot!

He has seen people with no brains that he can manipulate.

this has happened to me LIVE

from haters who just take ur comments on face value to attack u before ur principal

their shallow understanding of semantics when pitched against ur deep rooted knowledge may not stand but because it is a spite attack, yu would look as if u re defending a guilty grip
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by goldensoul55: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foolish fool
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by BrainRider: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Idiot!

He has seen people with no brains that he can manipulate.

Thank you.
This politicians always think say na only them get sense
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by BrainRider: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why is it that Nigerian politicians act as if them alone have sense.
Words are powerful, once vomited, can not be swallowed
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
ENACTED:
You are on point nigga��������
Bless you...
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by tzege: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
“The use of “win win phrase” was basically an attempt to explain the Islamic Promise on the people that died as a result of any kind of pandemic. The late Mallam Abba Kyari was privileged to die as a result of COVID-19, making him among the beneficiaries in Islam. He is conferred with the automatic privilege of martyrdom.

“Our Rasul S. A. W assured on the path of martyrdom in Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-Jihad wal-Siyar. Even Sheik Isah Ali Pantami has taken time to explain more of this. By this, the death of Mallam Abba Kyari is a big win for him, which is almost the dream of every Muslim.

Is this perhaps the reason why the North cannot be "bothered" about Covid-19?
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Greatzeus(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct. I don't know if what you said about Kyari is true,but you did that few hours after his death? You that you condemning others,are you better than them? If you have the same opportunity and power as Kyari won't you do worse?
Nobody holy pass oh,
Look into my eye and say you holy pass oh
Nobody holy pass oh, nobody nobody
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Charlesihemeje(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Olatunjimoses19:
In a working democratic government, you wouldn't have been sacked. You're quite unfortunate
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Meshach171(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's Okay.. damage control
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by nurusystem(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
mayklef:
Oga 4get all diz Quran quoting n blah blah English....u only xpress d true feelings of every well meaning Nigerian unlike some sentimentally blindfolded Cows
Wait until d next alphabetetical victim "B" is taken, then u will c more celebration

back to bad wishers
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Gbagbuo247: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Insectkiller: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmm..

Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by fasakina: 2:30am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by Sammyimpostor: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
omoiyamayor:
I feel he as been receiving death threats.

He has been and not He as been

Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.