Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 (531 Views)

Davido Confirm He Is Still With Chioma At Chioma Elder Sister Wedding / How Davido Confirm The DNA Paternity Of His Children And Tattooed Their Faces / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by molexy: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Davido has confirmed chioma has tested negative twice to covid-19

Streetwaka.com

Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Trueigbo: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
H
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Enosa1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
yea
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by geoworldedu: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Goodnews to the Adeleke family

In other news, see what a nairalander turned a beautiful hymn to:

My hope is built on nothing else than Jesus dicck and righteous mess.
I cannot suck his dicck alone but call on all my friends and foe.

On Christ God's solid dicck I stand, all other diccks are stinking bad, all other diccks are stinking bad (Song by Yahwehpenis)
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by brodalikeme(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congrats, that virus no dey look face. A quick recovery to those undergoing treatment
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
She finally recovered from Malaria.

The publicity stunt worked at a time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by ojun50(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria will survive
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Ironic: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
She never tested positive

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Promotions: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
This boy called Davido is just not serious...1st Chioma tests positive twice now she tests negative twice again.. Everything is a joke to these Nigerian celebrities, seeking opportunity to trend.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Promotions: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ironic:
She never tasted positive
I concur with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by ignis: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ironic:
She never tasted positive

Says who?
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by BrutalJab: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
She finally recovered from Malaria.

The publicity stunt worked at a time.

Promotions:
This boy called Davido is just not serious...1st Chioma tests positive twice now she tests negative twice again.. Everything is a joke to these Nigerian celebrities, seeking opportunity to trend.

Ironic:
She never tested positive

Promotions:

The way most of you open your big mouths to yarn nonsense on this forum is shocking.

Assuming Chioma died from this Corona virus, you loudmouths would have started insulting celebrities on how they never obey simple instructions.

Sense need to be flogged into your brains.
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by CoronaVirusPro: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
BrutalJab:

The way most of you open your big mouths to yarn nonsense on this forum is shocking.

Assuming Chioma died from this Corona virus, you loudmouths would have started insulting celebrities on how they never obey simple instructions.

Sense need to be flogged into your brains.
[/s]

Gibberish!

Who asked you to compose a novel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by BrutalJab: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Gibberish!
Who asked you to compose a novel
Your poor thinking ability prompted me.

I hope you receive fresh brain by dawn.
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by CoronaVirusPro: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
BrutalJab:

Your poor thinking ability prompted me.

I hope you receive fresh brain by dawn.
[/s]
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Promotions: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2020
BrutalJab:

The way most of you open your mouths to yarn on this forum is shocking.

Assuming Chioma died from this Corona virus, you would have started insulting celebrities on how they never obey simple instructions.

you would have still made your point if your statement was something like this.. you don't need the insult.
Re: Davido Confirm Chioma Test Negative To Covid-19 by Mynd44: 4:27am On Apr 20, 2020

(1)

"I Have Never Seen Olori Badirat Ajoke Before" - KWAM1 Speaks On Infidelity Talk / Regina Daniels Converted To A Muslim Because Of... Tacha Drags Fans / Nollywood Actor Narrates How He Was Saved From Hands Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.