Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation (4596 Views)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by PericomaNwankwo: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Army Brigadier General Kumapayi leading his men as they prepare to launch an unknown operation at Ohafia. Take note because it is about to go up in the Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Amotolongbo(f): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Aemy Brigadier General Kumapayi leading his men as they prepare to launch an unknown operation at Ohafia. Take note because it is about to go up in the Zoo
please try to record their activities and send it to the social media

12 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by NwaNimo1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good luck.....stay safe!
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by DigitalBrands01: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Wilstino: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
We don't want death in the face of this ravaging pandemic. The country is currently grappling with a lot...

The Govt. Forces should exercise restrain in restoring law and order.

Also, the cause of the unrest should be duly investigated and justice serve to assuage frayed nerves.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by jumper524(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maybe there there to calm the tension in the area and I'll advice you to stay indoor and keep your calm, don't fight with uniform men, play to the gallery with them and make your case later.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Deepfeel(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
We are watching
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by xreal: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
jumper524:
Maybe there there to calm the tension in the area and I'll advice you to stay indoor and keep your calm, don't fight with uniform men, play to the gallery with them and make your case later.

Don't you know what happened there yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by phorget(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
The voice I heard from the circulated video insisted that their going to stand toe to toe against the army or the police so I guess the show time is almost here.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Alawe(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cowards, why can they go and do the operation in sambisa.

12 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by edgeconsul: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Shellsploit: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
When you guys are dead. Let us know.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Susu888(m): 3:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Good luck to the boyz on their operations grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by kettykings: 6:23am On Apr 20, 2020
phorget:
The voice I heard from the circulated video insisted that their going to stand toe to toe against the army or the police so I guess the show time is almost here.
i hope they are not planning to do it with bare hands , they should remember that when the nigerian military cannot face them, they will resort to burning houses and raping little girls and rounding up innocent boys and shooting them
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by West1side: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2020
All this one na story the only thing the speak in yesterday clip said he need to stand toe to toe with the Nigeria force is simply large chest beating n more foolish boast n "wolla" victory is assured.

kettykings:
i hope they are not planning to do it with bare hands , they should remember that when the nigerian military cannot face them, they will resort to burning houses and raping little girls and rounding up innocent boys and shooting them

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by gloriaunobi(f): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Aboki will make it look like war....

Somewhere in Canada, someone killed more than 10 people and there was no single trace of army presence.
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by West1side: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Canada n Nigeria now don turn the same thing for human right to suit your igbotic narrative. When will you compare wave of Canadians going about bursting police station, burning police vehicles n setting criminal free like Nigeria ?

gloriaunobi:
Aboki will make it look like war....
Somewhere in Canada, someone killed more than 10 people and there was no single trace of army presence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Aemy Brigadier General Kumapayi leading his men as they prepare to launch an unknown operation at Ohafia. Take note because it is about to go up in the Zoo
That's the reward for stubbornness

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by kettykings: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
West1side:
All this one na story the only thing the speak in yesterday clip said he need to stand toe to toe with the Nigeria force is simply large chest beating n more foolish boast n "wolla" victory is assured.

Let the Nigeria force take their stupidity to katsina where bandits just killed 47 innocent civilians. Why come to a neighborhood that is peaceful and at peace with their neighbors. I don't really understand why Nigeria military will cower before herdsmen, boko haram and fulani bandits but will come to a peaceful south east community and do their hypocritical parade

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Corporate2020: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Bring it on. We are waiting for you. You did it in 1967 and lost three million men, let's see how many more you are willing to sacrifice this time around.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Ekpeitit(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Ekpeitit(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
You can't even spell army, I hope they finish you.Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by ludd2018: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
kettykings:

Let the Nigeria force take their stupidity to katsina where bandits just killed 47 innocent civilians. Why come to a neighborhood that is peaceful and at peace with their neighbors. I don't really understand why Nigeria military will cower before herdsmen, boko haram and fulani bandits but will come to a peaceful south east community and do their hypocritical parade

Nigeria animal kingdom
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by potent5(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Ekpeitit:
See your life? When it's your turn, please cry, just receive it in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by kalufelix(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Afonja should know that Abians are not Enugu..they are born warriors from time past (particularly ohafia n arochukwu)..the weak millitary may realize sooner how useless their guns are...lol ...every animal go get sense for the zoo by force including the army...

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by manuelreports: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Ekpeitit:
The hatred is visible
It runs in your blood
Keep hating we keep moving

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Ekpeitit(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2020
manuelreports:

The hatred is visible
It runs in your blood
Keep hating we keep moving

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Ekpeitit(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Moving?
No you are not moving, you are our slaves for ever.Slaves don't move.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles / Osinbajo: Conducive Business Environment Vital For Economic Growth / Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.