Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation (4506 Views)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Gazzy88(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Afonja should know that Abians are not Enugu..they are born warriors from time past (particularly ohafia n arochukwu)..the weak millitary may realize sooner how useless their guns are...lol ...every animal go get sense for the zoo by force including the army...
eehn? Remember 3m ooo. Don't provoke aboki soldiers to start another pogrom in the east. You're making mouth now as if you can face them and when the show start unfolding now, you will begin to cry foul to the world. What you can't finish, don't start it at all. We don't want another operation python dance

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by theDEVILisHERE: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Afonja should know that Abians are not Enugu..they are born warriors from time past (particularly ohafia n arochukwu)..the weak millitary may realize sooner how useless their guns are...lol ...every animal go get sense for the zoo by force including the army...

..the warrior spirit is being reawakened among the Abia clans.

..They can ask the British for more info
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Zooposki(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Ekpeitit:
Moving?
No you are not moving, you are our slaves for ever.Slaves don't move.

Slaves ke? Have you seen the sheer numbers of Yoruba Almajiris in Lagos only, during this lockdown? You are deluded. Only 8 out of the 1 million boys aka thieves have been arrested and you are here typing on Nairaland. You better do something. I can’t come and die in Lagos.
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Eteka1(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Aemy Brigadier General Kumapayi leading his men as they prepare to launch an unknown operation at Ohafia. Take note because it is about to go up in the Zoo
So Ohafia is a zoo and you are there? Interesting.
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Ekpeitit(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Zooposki:

Slaves ke? Have you seen the sheer numbers of Yoruba Almajiris in Lagos only, during this lockdown? You are deluded. Only 8 out of the 1 million boys aka thieves have been arrested and you are here typing on Nairaland. You better do something. I can’t come and die in Lagos.
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by kalufelix(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
eehn? Remember 3m ooo. Don't provoke aboki soldiers to start another pogrom in the east. You're making mouth now as if you can face them and when the show start unfolding now, you will begin to cry foul to the world. What you can't finish, don't start it at all. We don't want another operation python dance
Just park one side first...you are a potential dead meat in the zoo even though you haven't realized...If war comes to your place you don't run...you fight and die...All the soldiers are foreigners ..I only pity igbos living outside igbo land in event of a major pogrom...innocent people who can't fight back die everyday...please don't talk like a coward...this is Nigeria everybody be military..FYI

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Ekpeitit(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
By assuming that I am Yoruba you have already exhibited the first stupid quality of an Okoro man. It beats my imagination when the Okoro man always believes that the Yorubas are the only ones that dislike them,you stupidly forget that the Hausas,the Fulanis ,the Ijaws,the Efiks,the Ibibios and even the Binis can't stand you. Every tribe in this country thinks you people are despicable. Wow,you people are very brainless indeed if you don't know by now that nobody likes you because you are all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by Rich4god(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
xreal:

Don't you know what happened there yesterday?
what happened there yesterday...
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by SammieRexx(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
If what you 're saying is true then it's a reprisal attack as a result of Ohafia people killing a high ranked navy officer who mistakenly came to their place.
The officer was beheaded and buried. Investigation is Still on but it was alleged that he was used for ritual.
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by PericomaNwankwo: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ekpeitit:
Moving?
No you are not moving, you are our slaves for ever.Slaves don't move.

You have a smartphone. At least that means you are a little civil, stop reasoning like those uncivilized people that are not aware of the world at large. The world have moved above this, Africans cannot afford to hate themselves because they have enough hate already from the rest of the world.

Nigeria cannot move ahead with such mentality of yours. Rise above hate. Travel and interact with others. The whole of southern Nigeria have been interacting way back before the White people came. We share a common root. Our languages share a lot of common words because of the interactions of our forefathers.

They lived in peace so why can't this generation do the same?? Why do you allow the white man to use you?? How did the white man manage to make blacks see their fellow blacks as rivals Chai!!

It's your responsibility to educate the other people that do not have a smartphone and do not have access to information. Now you will go and also share your Igbophobia with them and they will go ahead to share to others, this is how you spread hate. Rise above hate!!!
Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by PericomaNwankwo: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ekpeitit:
By assuming that I am Yoruba you have already exhibited the first stupid quality of an Okoro man. It beats my imagination when the Okoro man always believes that the Yorubas are the only ones that dislike them,you stupidly forget that the Hausas,the Fulanis ,the Ijaws,the Efiks,the Ibibios and even the Binis can't stand you. Every tribe in this country thinks you people are despicable. Wow,you people are very brainless indeed if you don't know by now that nobody likes you because you are all criminals.

Here, this is how far the Igbo trade route stretched. If you don't know, Igbos have been doing great from time immemorial. And nothing can change that. Every tribe is an advancement of what they were made to be.

You must be a cockless and soulless nincompoop. Everyone loves Igbos, that's why they all accept Igbos everywhere. Igbos are everywhere. You're the only person stuck with hate.

Re: Happening Now In Ohafia As Army Surrounds Us In Preparation For Operation by PericomaNwankwo: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ekpeitit:

Funny life, Okoro man?? Lol imagine this ete. Let me keep calm because I'm not as daft as you if not I'll just finish you now. Demented first class fo0l. I can imagine the amount of torment you receive from seeing Igbos doing better than you in your own village. Hahaha, that's a lot of pain to carry and worst thing is you'll be seeing a lot of Igbos. OMG you're probably gonna die soon of heart failure. Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There No Protests In South East States? / Billionaire Jim Iyke Arrivals Dar Es Salaam To Discuss Business / Amaechi Caught Carrying A Cross On Good Friday [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.