Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS (5032 Views)

Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / 21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
This throwback pictures of Yemi Alade will make you laugh.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/hilarious-epic-throwback-picture-of.html

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
No one is ugly , just broke

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Shellsploit: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No one is ugly , just broke
wahlai grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by FEGNO: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Her future is brighter now
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by olamidedivotee(f): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2020
If you have money you are beautiful
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Adesina18111(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2020
I swear money sweet..in Psquare voice...Nobody ugly!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by potent5(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
When she was still looking for her Johnny.

grin
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Africana1123(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Fine woman, please I need a girlfriend serious mind only , you can check my picture on my profile
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by boman2014: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
still beautiful
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by sonofanarchy(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2020
why is it so hard for girls to shave their armpit?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by peeps4u: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2020
sonofanarchy:

Doesn't that ampit look shaven to you or u just want to throw needless shades at women?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Africana1123:
Fine woman, please I need a girlfriend serious mind only , you can check my picture on my profile
ole,thief,go find work

You dey find human ATM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Africana1123(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I can buy you grin[right][/right]
irunoko:
ole,thief,go find work

You dey find human ATM
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Africana1123:
I can buy you grin[right][/right]
werey grin
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Doesn't it look shaved?
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by sonofanarchy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
peeps4u:

Doesn't that ampit look shaved to you or u just want to throw needless shades at women?
Get a good phone with high quality display, you choose to use crappy phones. How will you see the unshaved pit with your florescent lights phone display

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by sonofanarchy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Doesn't it look shaved?
shave your over grown eye lashes
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
That was before money came cheesy
Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Africana1123(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
irunoko:
werey grin

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by Africana1123(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin
irunoko:
werey grin

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by peeps4u: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Get a good phone with high quality display, you choose to use crappy phones. How will you see the unshaved pit with your florescent lights phone display

Ok, just one of those kids throwing unnecessary bants on NL

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Epic Throwback Picture Of Yemi Alade. PHOTOS by sonofanarchy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
peeps4u:

Ok, just one of those kids throwing unnecessary bants on NL
buy a good phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Sister, Ayo Calls Linda Ikeji A Liar! / I Married This Beautiful Woman A Virgin ––holy Mallam / Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.