Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? (1601 Views)

My Boerboel Dog Has 8 Breast Teats For 10 Puppies / Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 2:12am On Apr 20, 2020
My boerboel died before my very own eyes, it was like a dream. It all started in Monday 13th of April, I noticed little blood on her teeth and I was very happy that my 4 months 2 weeks is about to change her teeth, little did I know that it will lead to her death. cry On Tuesday I noticed the blood has increased and I opened the mouth to be sure the blood is not coming from the throat and I noticed 5 of her teeth is shaking all at once. I was troubled because she started rejecting food. Dog wei dey chop full bowl of food before, I observed her till Wednesday and I was scared because of the blood, then I noticed the blood was coming out of the 2 molar. I took her to my vex and he said its teething and Pseudo-Anorexia has joined, he gave the dog 3 injections, then asked me to buy Blood tonic to replace the lost blood, Cypri gold for appetite and antibiotics. I did all he asked me to do, since that Wednesday my dog refused to eat and I've been force feeding her so that she won't take drugs on empty stomach, since that Wednesday she didn't stool or vomit then on Saturday, she vomited a lot and died on Sunday.

What a waste
RIP willow
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by packagerz: 3:51am On Apr 20, 2020
It's pavo virus. My dog die on April 13.11minths and 2weeks old. This last 13april 2020.sorry
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by amizzy48(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry for ur loss bro
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Geepee77:
My boerboel died before my very own eyes, it was like a dream. It all started in Monday 13th of April, I noticed little blood on her teeth and I was very happy that my 4 months 2 weeks is about to change her teeth, little did I know that it will lead to her death. cry On Tuesday I noticed the blood has increased and I opened the mouth to be sure the blood is not coming from the throat and I noticed 5 of her teeth is shaking all at once. I was troubled because she started rejecting food. Dog wei dey chop full bowl of food before, I observed her till Wednesday and I was scared because of the blood, then I noticed the blood was coming out of the 2 molar. I took her to my vex and he said its teething and Pseudo-Anorexia has joined, he gave the dog 3 injections, then asked me to buy Blood tonic to replace the lost blood, Cypri gold for appetite and antibiotics. I did all he asked me to do, since that Wednesday my dog refused to eat and I've been force feeding her so that she won't take drugs on empty stomach, since that Wednesday she didn't stool or vomit then on Saturday, she vomited a lot and died on Sunday.

What a waste
RIP willow

shocked so Willow is dead embarassed I really feel your pain brother
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by uboma(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry for your loss.
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by ebonyoyas(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Geepee77:

What a waste
RIP willow
same way my 2yrs + German shepherd died 30th march .. jst blood coming out frm the mouth( gum area).. no stooling only vomited once and very little a day B4 d demise .. sorry abt d loss
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2020
ebonyoyas:
same way my 2yrs + German shepherd died 30th march .. jst blood coming out frm the mouth( gum area).. no stooling only vomited once and very little a day B4 d demise .. sorry abt d loss

Are you sure this isn't a new virus
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Godfirst01(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry about the lose.. so sad[quote][/quote]
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by slimcassi(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry for ur lose bro.
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

shocked so Willow is dead embarassed I really feel your pain brother

Yes bro... I'm still mourning cry after all effort and she still left.
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
ebonyoyas:

2 years ➕? Chai.... What do you think is the main cause?
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by ebonyoyas(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Geepee77:

2 years ➕? Chai.... What do you think is the main cause?
well can't say.. I suspect food poisoning
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by ebonyoyas(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Are you sure this isn't a new virus
well.. can't say .. sad
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2020
Geepee77:

What a waste
RIP willow

Chief i dont know but it seems like someone is using your dead pup pics as an ad on Facebook

Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Chief i dont know but it seems like someone is using your dead pup pics as an ad on Facebook

Jeez....i'm still in shock shocked this is my dog ooh. Na wa for world people ooh. Thanks for sharing, but what I don't understand is, is he just using it for advert or he wanna sell the dog?
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
I have contacted the guy and he's still claiming that the dog is available. Hahaha grin
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2020
The guy just blocked me on Whatsapp now when he realized I'm the real owner of the dog grin the idiot want to sell my own dog to me.

Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2020
Geepee77:
The guy just blocked me on Whatsapp now when he realized I'm the real owner of the dog grin the idiot want to sell my own dog to me.

grin grin grin Kia you really finished the guy... imagine some people erh nawa o...i think he is using it to scam people
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Geepee77(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

grin grin grin Kia you really finished the guy... imagine some people erh nawa o...i think he is using it to scam people

Yes na, I called him and said I wanna buy exactly that dog and he said its available that the breed name is bull dog grin and it's 37,000. I think the guy is new to scamming game.

Thanks for exposing him.
Re: I Lost My Boerboel.... Death Why? by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2020
Geepee77:

Yes na, I called him and said I wanna buy exactly that dog and he said its available that the breed name is bull dog grin and it's 37,000. I think the guy is new to scamming game.

Thanks for exposing him.

grin grin grin bulldog koor bull dog ni

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back / f / Best Quality 30 Watt All In One Integrated Solar Led Street Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.