Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (88822 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Congrats
But this guy looks older than 16
It's there body
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
shocked
If he was in Nigeria, he will still be thinking of Waec and, jamb, Pume...and then comes the incessant ASUU strikes, then the wait for mobilisation, before Nysc, finally no job! angry angry
Nigerian educational system forces their youths to graduate at a close to retirement age.
Lol close to retirement ke
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by egorov(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lynx001:
Im mate for here they play virtual or drag ftc for nairaland.
even his father's mates.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by blowjohn(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
shocked
If he was in Nigeria, he will still be thinking of Waec and, jamb, Pume...and then comes the incessant ASUU strikes, then the wait for mobilisation, before Nysc, finally no job! angry angry
Nigerian educational system forces their youths to graduate at a close to retirement age.

Even this lockdown go turn many lagosian students into retirement. Imagine people jumping from university to being pensioners.
Because lagos may not open till like after 5 years

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Ayo8(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Niyeal:
I too can fly a plane if I have access to one. No big deal. Just to fly a plane

Pls when you eventually access one, pls dont fly over my house
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by complexBoss12: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
shocked

geez! retirement age... lol, u really cracked me up
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Yprinceola6(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Niyeal:

everyone can fly.... comman land!
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by brainfordetails: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
I can fly one too.

I flew one to the village in my dream. grin grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by martyns303(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
shocked

There are loads of 16-18yr old student pilots are Zaria, you don't need to finish university to become a pilot. as soon as you finish secondary school, you are ready.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Amanda4life: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by 4gunners(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
shocked
The system works to waste lifes.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by tunary(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Niyeal:
Just to fly a plane, yea it's very very easy. do you think this is a toy? because you see a small boy flying a plane so you think you too can fly it abi
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Brenn594(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
This chinko can never be 16... Just look at him! This is just one american movie.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Niyeal:
hahahah, stop lying.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Seankhalifa: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
If na 9ja... Na 10yrs him go do for xhul
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by nijiatech78: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice report on Nairaland today

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Angelacruz: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Savage
godofuck231:
I doubt, with the rate at which babes do bath outside some houses you will end up crash-landing in someone's backyard, bad guy
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by bilulu(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
DaGC:
Kudos to him.

He looks more mature than his age.
That's whites for you, they often outgrow their age. A 28 year old babe will look late 30s same with guys. You better be careful not to woo an underage else you will go in for it
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by BewareOf419: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
16 yr old naija still struggling to drive keke
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by aafarooqu: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Correct guy
Niyeal:
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by IsmahIshra: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Awesome
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
lonelydora:
I'm just thinking what a Nigeria 16 year old will be doing at this age?
.They will be on social media and play station. Some are already raiding people's houses.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Sososo(f): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Such a young pilot with a good heart
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Flytime: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really?

I thought is an exception though.

I never knew all American pilots start flying at i6.
they are even eligible to start driving at 16.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by vineyardfarms: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
God bless your heart. May favor envelope you.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
A boy of 16 years in Lagos motor park can pick pocket your wallet from your pocket within a secs...
If you take that boy to USA and train him as an aircraft student.....won't he do wonders

The problem with Nigeria is that we have many problems bigger than the country....we need to be the whole Africa before we can solve our problems.....
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Gabbriell: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
lonelydora:
I'm just thinking what a Nigeria 16 year old will be doing at this age?

They will be forming Malians upandan with no pants

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by BlackSpanner: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meanwhile, in Nigeria the CJN knows how to drive a plane.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by mvem(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
nextstep:

Hell, anybody can fly a plane and bring it down.

Coming down in one piece... that takes skill wink grin

But seriously, see what America's youth are capable of. Was it not 3 months ago we saw a video of South African students assembling and flying a kit airplane? Here in Nigeria, our youths are denied every single opportunity to improve themselves.
please the youth also deny themselves
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by kaludestiny10(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bad guy grin
godofuck231:
I doubt, with the rate at which babes do bath outside some houses you will end up crash-landing in someone's backyard, bad guy
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by craves(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
is this guy really 16, if he looks like this at 16, angry angry angry how would he look at 26 embarassed embarassed embarassed

meanwhile...
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by giftylyn(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians / My Class This Morning In Canada / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.