Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (88823 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by mikeadek2003: 4:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Good Morning All, Pls if i can get a little help its getting a bit difficult to feed my wife and my single Son esp. Buying my Baby foods and other baby needs. Thank you All.
Account no : 0034097143
Account name : Adekola M Michael,
GTB Plc.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Biafranguy1(m): 4:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Niyeal:
I too can fly a plane if I have access to one. No big deal. Just to fly a plane
You say just undecided grin
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by spartachico(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Yeah he surely can’t be a Caucasian they are usually Asians and Africans making good waves in America and yet the government are always ready to deport them at any given time,the movie IP man 4 says it all
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by zoghys: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Niyeal:

Go and sit down joor... Even if you can, give the lad some credit, rather than making little of what the wonderful guy has achieve and still achieving.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by ZeusP(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Great IntellectualSkills
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Isoduwa(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Niyeal:

The question is do you a the mind to fly plane ?✈ not with PS4
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by IYANGBALI: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Plane is the easiest thing to fly. To fly trailer is more difficult than to fly plane
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by kaysterMusic: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2020
kudos to Kim Nigeria should also embrace good things...
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by AleagueEdu: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Niyeal:

Like your confidence
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Cmeo(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Commonsense99:
If he was in Nigeria, he will still be thinking of Waec and, jamb, Pume...and then comes the incessant ASUU strikes, then the wait for mobilisation, before Nysc, finally no job! angry angry
Nigerian educational system forces their youths to graduate at a close to retirement age.

You don't need any degree to fly a plan. All you need is a pilot training within some period that is shorter than secondary and graduate degree
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
lonelydora:
I'm just thinking what a Nigeria 16 year old will be doing at this age?
having girlfriend,smoking,sagging,dreadlocks,drinking,etc.anyways kudos kid that's wicked in a good way

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Folksyharry(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Commonsense99:
If he was in Nigeria, he will still be thinking of Waec and, jamb, Pume...and then comes the incessant ASUU strikes, then the wait for mobilisation, before Nysc, finally no job! angry angry
Nigerian educational system forces their youths to graduate at a close to retirement age.

Some schools will even tell him he is too young to be admitted.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Mohdgaya1: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
��. Thanks guy. May God bless you and strengthens you in your career.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by tinnymerit(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
nextstep:

Hell, anybody can fly a plane and bring it down.

Coming down in one piece... that takes skill wink grin

But seriously, see what America's youth are capable of. Was it not 3 months ago we saw a video of South African students assembling and flying a kit airplane? Here in Nigeria, our youths are denied every single opportunity to improve themselves.
Many of them love been a 1 million boy than moonwalk into new technology. We need a new phase, new set of government,a new set of priorities,a new set of thoughts and visionary.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by EzeVals90: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
See... let me tell you, to ride bicycle is harder than to fly plane. If you doubt me let’s see in court.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by ajijolaoluwa007: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Niyeal:
#For your mind
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Sar96: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Follow me on instagram@sarrich and i will follow back
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by mymadam(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Niyeal:

tongue No mind dem jare. If u fit handle keke napep, wetin cum be Cessna airplane? Abeg, cari go jor, but please no fly over my compound o! My children dem still young... na beg, I dey beg o undecided

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Dondav(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
He looks at least 30... ��

But good job...�
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by Alennsar(f): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is really impressive. I believe if I can't get there by God's grace my children will get there one day.
Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by easyabbey02(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Niyeal:

You think say na android phone u wan go operate there

Re: 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia by ajijolaoluwa007: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2020

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians / My Class This Morning In Canada / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos)