Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole (23904 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by crafteeworld: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2020
T
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Fheelzz(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2020
I hope we now realise there is corona in our nation bah smiley

Btw contact me for your graphic design
tongue
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by PassingShot(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2020
IlovePMB:
The monkey has finally spoken. Na today he hear say him die.
Wow! See bile.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Kaa4(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2020
In all he saved your ass[/b] and was the undisputed de facto President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria[b]. I simply hope that in all of this, the next CoS wouldn't see himself in the mould and character of Abba Kyari. People are different in different roles and more people are aware of many more things.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Autotech312(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Something tells me that the death of this man has something to do with 2023.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Kennitrust(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2020
These people should me who is alive and allow the dead to rest in peace.

What we are facing today in the country is horrible to the living and the dead don't face it anymore.

Talk about the living and let the dead rest in peace.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2020
CliffDike:
Mallam Abba Kyari was a good man!
He was misconstrued, misquoted, misjudged and crucified for no fault of his!
Only Posterity will remember him for good!
He was an unsung HERO and an Epitome of unalloyed Loyalty!
Rest in peace Mallam! You did your best possible for your fatherland! We will NEVER forget!
loyalty to one individual instead of his country
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Dvicent81: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2020
We don hear you sir.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Bigleaf1006: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Even abacha still has his symphatisers despite his ills,so does Adolf Hitler,the devil himself also would get his own adulations if he were to drop dead today.

Bye bye Mr Kyari,u lost your chance forever cool

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Breakinglimit: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=IlovePMB post=88638690]The monkey has finally spoken. Na today he hear say him die. [/
quote]
What about Lagos Central Bank of Alausa

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Swingate(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2020
The shock just left him.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by edgeconsul: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by CliffDike(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

loyalty to one individual instead of his country
His loyalty to his boss was by extension to our dear country!
The media wasn't fair to him!
All, I repeat, all the allegations of corruption and mismanagement against him were utterly false and maliciously fallacious!
ABBA KYARI WAS A GOOD MAN!!!!!!!
Rest in Peace Mallam!
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by FGonline: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2020
evansjeff:
God bless you sir. Who else noticed that all through out his time in the presidency, Abba Kyari never granted any interviews? He never talked to the press for once. He didn’t bother denying all the lies against him. It’s obvious this man had a good heart and was hated for nothing by people who knew nothing about him.

Now before you quote, sit down and think about it, ask yourself, Apart from the stories I read on social media, what really did Abba Kyari do to me personally?

Meanwhile...
bcoz say him don die.......well is non of my business

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by thisisit: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Kyari & Oshoimole orchestrates and implemented the treasonable overthrow of NASS using DSS.

Let them continue their anti democratic businesses over there together.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2020
CliffDike:

His loyalty to his boss was by extension to our dear country!
The media wasn't fair to him!
All, I repeat, all the allegations of corruption and mismanagement against him were utterly false and maliciously fallacious!
ABBA KYARI WAS A GOOD MAN!!!!!!!
Rest in Peace Mallam!

so even Alisha buhari was lying?
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Adesina18111(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Still counting sha

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by emonis88: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2020
I m not rejoicing over this man's death, Cus everyone il eventually die at their appointed time, but if he was all these, y wasn't the hospital in asu rock not equipped enough to treat him? He has bn chief of staff for more than four years n money was budgeted every year for asu rock. The hospital there was supposed to b top notch. But he was brought to Lagos for treatment. Pls explain this.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by HopeSpencer: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
1stola:
Be doing stupîd farewell there .

There's no worthy hospital in the whole of Abuja, he had to be brought to Lagos for treatment shocked shocked shocked

You see how useless you people are?

You won't use your salary or personal money for any project, yet you can not manage the abundant resources we have well. Greed, wickedness, selfishness and carelessness has consumed all of you.

Senile Bastąrds!

Abuja that one can wake up one day and realize that he's no more in Nigeria... Westerners invest in healthcare, and most won't want their investment in Abokiland overnight.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Zenithpeak(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2020
post=88641031:
He was a good man.
He lived a good man.

RIP BABA ABBA.

He died in active service for our darling nation. [/b]
"May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
(Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎.
'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all Keep safe.

More on Baba Abba below......
https://www.nairaland.com/5804693/abba-kyari-man-told-us
The firstborn of the dead has spoken

1 Like

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Zenithpeak:
The firstborn of the dead has spoken
The last born of cownu has commented!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Lipscomb(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by contigiency(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
IlovePMB:
The monkey has finally spoken. Na today he hear say him die.

No doubt you are a lost project, but to note that you don't have any salvage value is unbelievable.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Zenithpeak(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
post=88642156:

The last born of cownu has commented!
Were ngbeleyin
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by softset: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Nice try

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by tunary(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
kalvoken:
Why are we this hypocritical in nature?

Someone who when he was alive stocked up the resources meant for we all, for his personal and family use. He neglected us all as if we are nobody, he even had to host his birthday party in abroad so that those who que under the sun/rain to vote them won't benefit in whatsoever way.

Then he dies and you want me, as hungry as I am, to start crying and mourning and drain off the little blood in me with sadness. How many of them polithiefcians mourn the death of commoner? So if femi adishina or Lai Mohammed should die today, you would expect me to mourn too?

Keep fooling yourself
Guy i suppose buy you cat fish pepper soup. your head get better oil. Nigeria leaders deserve to die and die again because of their greed selfishness and wickedness. we are all equal, nobody is greater than anyone in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by wman(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2020
dejonathan:
Am beginning to change my misconception about Abba kyari...Not cos of what oshiomole said(e too dey lie),but cos none of those saying bad things about him really knows him...
We're only judging him from hearsays

Please! Do you think his friends and family will have anything negative to say about him?

Abegi.

I've read about 5 tributes to Abba Kyari from Onyeama, Simon Kolawole and three other people.

None of them mentioned the causes or projects he championed on behalf of Nigerians. All they said was that he was a loyal person, well-educated and good to his friends.

No talk of how he helped to shape policies or decisions that made the lives of the average Nigerian better over 5 years. They admitted that Buhari left him in control of most things. They never mentioned how he ran the affairs of things that were put in his charge.

I don't need to see the Chief Financial Officer of a company personally to know how well the company is doing.

All these na just scam and a way of whitewashing Kyari's image.
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by cbngov01(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Where is Adams Oshiomole ?

At the gym!
Re: Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole by Brunicekid(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2020
evansjeff:
God bless you sir. Who else noticed that all through out his time in the presidency, Abba Kyari never granted any interviews? He never talked to the press for once. He didn’t bother denying all the lies against him. It’s obvious this man had a good heart and was hated for nothing by people who knew nothing about him.

Now before you quote, sit down and think about it, ask yourself, Apart from the stories I read on social media, what really did Abba Kyari do to me personally?

Meanwhile...
You are VERY RIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects / Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.