Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

BREAKING: Chioma Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Twice.(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Chioma Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Twice.(photo) (295 Views)

Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Breaking: Chioma Comes Under Attack For Davido’s Loss To Tiwa Savage MTV EMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Chioma Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Twice.(photo) by Anna11: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Davido’s Fiance and wife-to-be, Chioma Avril Rowland has tested negative for covid-19.

Davido made the announcement on his social media page minutes ago;

"Glory be to God .. Chioma has now tested negative twice for Covid19 … Thank you all for prayers …. We love you ..”

The musician had previously disclosed on the evening of Friday, March 27, 2020, when she tested positive for the virus.

He wrote; “Hey everyone ! I came back recently from America after cancelling tour. My fiancé Chioma also came back from London recently with our baby. We had no symptoms and still both feel perfectly fine but because of our recent travel history we decided to take ourselves and our all close associates we’ve come in recent contact with for the COVID-19 test on the 25th of March.”

SEE PHOTOS

Re: BREAKING: Chioma Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Twice.(photo) by donbachi(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2020
"My fiance" no be wife again..i no understand dis guy again..no be wen him remove all d sugar wey dey her body,him go come say,him no do again.

(1) (Reply)

How Film Director Oyemykke Kicked Lady Out Of His IG Live / Okonjo Iweala Expose Oli Cabal Kidnap Mom Unless She Resign as Minister(video) / Broda Shaggi Ft. Zlatan – Okoto Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.