Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The (5382 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Ebiragirl(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
“Davido don lean finish” – Cubana Chiefpriest’s video with Davido stirs reactions ahead of Singer’s 30th birthday

Nigerian Socialite, Cubana Chiefpriest, has caused a stir online after he dedicated a special post to singer and his best friend, Davido.

The Afrobeats star turns 30 on November 21 but he has been noticeably absent from social media since the sad passing of first son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, weeks ago.

Cubana uploaded a video of the Singer paying him a visit at his crib.

Click on the link below to watch the video ��
https://www.abujabuzz.com.ng/davido-don-lean-finish-cubana-chiefpriests-video-with-davido-stirs-reactions/17253/

1 Share

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Moh247: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
He is just wearing an happy face, the guy has being through hell for his young age

3 Likes

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Ebiragirl(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
He is just wearing an happy face, the guy has being through hell for his young age

Are swear ro God
I really feel for him
I know it's gonna be a massive turnout for his 30th birthday tomorrow
Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Urheadmaster(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Just wondering why is a thing to begin debate on knowing fully well what Davido is going through angry

4 Likes

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by MandelaLives: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sorry David. God will wipe your tears completely.

1 Like

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pray you never have to experience sorrow!

You will be feeding fine and same time dropping weight. Plus the mental torture that comes with it.

I feel Davido’s pains. It will take him time to heal. But that scar will always be there.

1 Like

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Eyesstone(f): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
The trauma can never be easy.
Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by dollytino4real(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
This history can never be erased
Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by kelvine(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
I stand strong
OBO no go minus
OBO elemi 9+
Big fish flow like the ocean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Mercury12(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Put that camera away! 70 years old man doing like a girl with phone undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Holybaddo: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Pls Father give me davido situation
Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Holybaddo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha... Naija people! What will we not hear !

1 Like

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Respect...

If everyone says he is confirmed then he is confirmed.

Sure neegar

2 Likes

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Nemesis0147(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2022
This is an old video

1 Like

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Ofadaman(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

Omo, don't call this one hell o, many people would die to have what he has
Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Ebiragirl(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Holybaddo:

Is this playing abi na typing error?

1 Like

Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Holybaddo: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
PaulOtl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha... Naija people! What will we not hear !
only if you know my situation grin
For me to pray for his, do you know what am facing that made me see his as blessing grin
Re: Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The by Ebiragirl(f): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Holybaddo:
only if you know my situation grin
For me to pray for his, do you know what am facing that made me see his as blessing grin

Ahhhhh... May God intervene for you oooh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A 16 Year Old Chick -Hot Or Not? / See How Nigerian Female Singer Go Nak#d Just To Promotes Her New Song / Tiwa Savage Glows Up In Makeup Photos For New Music Video [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.