Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) (3457 Views)

"Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno / Abba Kyria Coordinated The Attack That Killed 22 Of My Men & Sister-nnamdi Kanu / What Killed Abba Kyria Buhari's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2020
Only Yoruba Muslims will still defend Abba Kyari in face of insurmountable evidence of his gross corruption. Abba kyari is an evil man that must be condemned even at his grave. Yoruba christian osinbajo have been turn aso rock errand boy, Aisha buhari once alleged that "aso rock have been hijacked by cabals". Below are other atrocities of Abba Kyari as stated by Nnamdi KANU.

1. Now I am certain that now that the head of the serpent (Abba Kyria) has been cut off. The zoo has collapsed completely like a pack of cards.

2. The Yorubas know that Buhari is dead, out of cowardice and fear, they kept supporting evil, they see the truth and they suppress it. We have such efulefus in Biafra land but we overcome them through our consistency.

3. Abba Kyria was evil that anybody who speaks good of Abba Kyria is evil. Abba Kyria was the one who sent Python Dance 1 to 4 to Biafra Land. He is ten times worse than Abacha. He was a kleptomaniac. When you stand on the side of the truth, you must remain resolutely consistent, to not move, do not waiver, do not shake.

4. Abba Kyria died on the 2nd day of April, we announced it, they were busy running around to get a mask for Abba Kyria instead of telling the people the truth.

5. Abba Kyria embezzled #13.5 billion naira meant for Aso Rock Clinic. Himself and his family took over NNPC as their family business.

6. There is nobody more corrupt than Magu the EFCC Chairman. He keeps money for Abba Kyria.

7. I keep going back to what I said before, Yoruba have not learnt anything from what happened to them before, they do not know history.

8. The message I have for them, my Yoruba brothers is that their blind envy and unfounded hatred against Biafra will ruin them.

9. Who are the people paying taxes in Lagos?. Who are the people importing goods in Lagos?. Who runs the economy of the zoo?. Are they not Biafrans?. When the MKO Abiola crises broke out and Biafrans left Lagos, was there still anything going on in Lagos.

10. Yorubas should find some people else to hate and not Biafrans, Fulanis took away Ilorin from them not Biafrans. Your duplicity as Aso Rock is crumbling, Yoruba media must be held responsible.

11. You think if you support evil, I will support you?. It is impossible for I will be destroyed by God any day I support evil.
12. Some of you may not remember that I told the whole world that everything Biafrans were forced to endure during the war that Nigeria will experience and suffer from it.

When I said it, it sounded ridiculous and unbelievable but eventually and without fear it comes to pass before our very eyes.

13. We do not go to Yoruba land to kill them rather we go there and develop their land.
Burning down our houses and shops makes no difference because whoever that is blessed by heaven cannot be cursed by man. If you burn one shop, you will see three spring up. The whole world tried it with Israel, they kept trying eventually Israel prevailed.
14. Tukur Yusuf Buratai is on the run now.

15. I do not need to be diplomatic when am telling you the truth. I do not spare my people who are evil because they must change.

16. My brothers from the Coastal region that thinks Igbo man is their problem, before your very eyes, Fulanis' took over NNPC and gave you nothing but pipeline security guards.

17. Those "our oyel" singers I ask you, So there is no oil in Anambra?. There is no oil in Ukwa?. There is no oil in Egbema and Awo-mama even in Owerri?.

18. All the oil that you are seeing they lift everyday, it is coming from Igbo land. They move it through pipeline because no ship can come into Orlu. So in all your life nobody have ever told you that shell BP started in owerri?.
How do you think they move oil from the desert, your limit of education is that the only people that have oil are those living around the River where you see the ships.

19. Adeleke was arrested for having a house party, who has been arrested for the flouting of the social distance order at Abba Kyria burial?. Yoruba media you do not complain because you are weaklings.

20. The official lingua franca in Abuja governmental offices is Hausa, if you don't like it you go, and you want to be in the same country with this same people?. Good luck to you but not Biafrans, we are going where we belong.

21. There is a Yoruba man I have respect so much, he is Pa Ayo Adebanjo. I respect him for his consistency, he never changes from his stand.

22. Who is more corrupted than Abba Kyria and Tinubu?. Yet they imprisoned others.
25. If they don't release Olisah Metu and Orji Uzor Kalu, I will make sure that Magu won't travel abroad.

23. We are here to make sure that the creation of darkness is obliterated forever.

24. Now who has the shame?. Abba Kyria was buried in a Public Cemetery, while My parents were buried in their homeland.

25. Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who went to bribe my diplomats in US In order to keep failed Nigeria as one, he also denied that there is no Christian genocide going on in Nigeria by the Islamic terrorists has been infected with coronavirus, today where is he?.

26. There is nothing any soul can do to stop Biafra restoration.

27. Any day Jubril/Buhari visit abroad, we'll sacrifice lives. He must be unmasked & then we go to court".

28. Mark my words! Just the way Abba Kyria's death has been confirmed, one day they will also announce that Buhari is dead.

29. Abba Kyria has been meeting with Hope Uzodinma [the Imo State imposed Governor], at Aso-Rock, if you have met hope, you may have covid-19. Go and test yourself.

30. It has been confirmed that UK, US, France are now using hydrochloquine to cure coronavirus, they should use it on Yemi Osibanjo so that he may live.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by yanabasee(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Be careful egungun..... before you enter express oh

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by olamidedivotee(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Tomiwa69(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2020
If I was the president.. I would order for the the assassination of these fool and the Genocide of his foolish followers.. I dont like nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by pyyxxaro: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:
If I was the president.. I would order for the the assassination of these fool and the Genocide of his foolish followers.. I dont like nonsense

Oga calm down , calm down

Just say this with me quietly IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA OH grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Yoruba Muslim awolowo have done worse than this, but he later died of rat poison.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by ignis: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Imagine
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Kdon2: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Only Yoruba Muslims will still defend Abba Kyari in face of insurmountable evidence of his gross corruption. Abba kyari is an evil man that must be condemned even at his grave. Yoruba christian osinbajo have been turn aso rock errand boy, Aisha buhari once alleged that "aso rock have been hijacked by cabals". Below are other atrocities of Abba Kyari as stated by Nnamdi KANU.

1. Now I am certain that now that the head of the serpent (Abba Kyria) has been cut off. The zoo has collapsed completely like a pack of cards.

2. The Yorubas know that Buhari is dead, out of cowardice and fear, they kept supporting evil, they see the truth and they suppress it. We have such efulefus in Biafra land but we overcome them through our consistency.

3. Abba Kyria was evil that anybody who speaks good of Abba Kyria is evil. Abba Kyria was the one who sent Python Dance 1 to 4 to Biafra Land. He is ten times worse than Abacha. He was a kleptomaniac. When you stand on the side of the truth, you must remain resolutely consistent, to not move, do not waiver, do not shake.

4. Abba Kyria died on the 2nd day of April, we announced it, they were busy running around to get a mask for Abba Kyria instead of telling the people the truth.

5. Abba Kyria embezzled #13.5 billion naira meant for Aso Rock Clinic. Himself and his family took over NNPC as their family business.

6. There is nobody more corrupt than Magu the EFCC Chairman. He keeps money for Abba Kyria.

7. I keep going back to what I said before, Yoruba have not learnt anything from what happened to them before, they do not know history.

8. The message I have for them, my Yoruba brothers is that their blind envy and unfounded hatred against Biafra will ruin them.

9. Who are the people paying taxes in Lagos?. Who are the people importing goods in Lagos?. Who runs the economy of the zoo?. Are they not Biafrans?. When the MKO Abiola crises broke out and Biafrans left Lagos, was there still anything going on in Lagos.

10. Yorubas should find some people else to hate and not Biafrans, Fulanis took away Ilorin from them not Biafrans. Your duplicity as Aso Rock is crumbling, Yoruba media must be held responsible.

11. You think if you support evil, I will support you?. It is impossible for I will be destroyed by God any day I support evil.
12. Some of you may not remember that I told the whole world that everything Biafrans were forced to endure during the war that Nigeria will experience and suffer from it.

When I said it, it sounded ridiculous and unbelievable but eventually and without fear it comes to pass before our very eyes.

13. We do not go to Yoruba land to kill them rather we go there and develop their land.
Burning down our houses and shops makes no difference because whoever that is blessed by heaven cannot be cursed by man. If you burn one shop, you will see three spring up. The whole world tried it with Israel, they kept trying eventually Israel prevailed.

15. I do not need to be diplomatic when am telling you the truth. I do not spare my people who are evil because they must change.

16. My brothers from the Coastal region that thinks Igbo man is their problem, before your very eyes, Fulanis' took over NNPC and gave you nothing but pipeline security guards.

17. Those "our oyel" singers I ask you, So there is no oil in Anambra?. There is no oil in Ukwa?. There is no oil in Egbema and Awo-mama even in Owerri?.

18. All the oil that you are seeing they lift everyday, it is coming from Igbo land. They move it through pipeline because no ship can come into Orlu. So in all your life nobody have ever told you that shell BP started in owerri?.
How do you think they move oil from the desert, your limit of education is that the only people that have oil are those living around the River where you see the ships.

19. Adeleke was arrested for having a house party, who has been arrested for the flouting of the social distance order at Abba Kyria burial?. Yoruba media you do not complain because you are weaklings.

20. The official lingua franca in Abuja governmental offices is Hausa, if you don't like it you go, and you want to be in the same country with this same people?. Good luck to you but not Biafrans, we are going where we belong.

21. There is a Yoruba man I have respect so much, he is Pa Ayo Adebanjo. I respect him for his consistency, he never changes from his stand.

22. Who is more corrupted than Abba Kyria and Tinubu?. Yet they imprisoned others.
25. If they don't release Olisah Metu and Orji Uzor Kalu, I will make sure that Magu won't travel abroad.

23. We are here to make sure that the creation of darkness is obliterated forever.

24. Now who has the shame?. Abba Kyria was buried in a Public Cemetery, while My parents were buried in their homeland.

25. Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who went to bribe my diplomats in US In order to keep failed Nigeria as one, he also denied that there is no Christian genocide going on in Nigeria by the Islamic terrorists has been infected with coronavirus, today where is he?.

27. Any day Jubril/Buhari visit abroad, we'll sacrifice lives. He must be unmasked & then we go to court".

28. Mark my words! Just the way Abba Kyria's death has been confirmed, one day they will also announce that Buhari is dead.

29. Abba Kyria has been meeting with Hope Uzodinma [the Imo State imposed Governor], at Aso-Rock, if you have met hope, you may have covid-19. Go and test yourself.

30. It has been confirmed that UK, US, France are now using hydrochloquine to cure coronavirus, they should use it on Yemi Osibanjo so that he may live.

A man with unguarded mouth ll sooner come to peril.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Franzinni: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Nnamdi KANU is really shallow ... I think in a sane world he would be nothing short of an alaba market tout.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Kdon2: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:

That's why you ll never be president neither will anyone in your generations to come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Elseductive: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2020
@OP.
Your point 9, Did anyone hold you back in Lagos? Why can't you go to your state and start your importation business n start paying taxes there, anybody force you to remain in Lagos or do you think other tribes are not in Lagos as well.
Oga park well o & make your egungun be careful too

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Kdon2: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Franzinni:
Nnamdi KANU is really shallow ... I think in a sane world he would be nothing short of an alaba market tout.

A Coutyard jester you mean!. No leadership quality whatsoever. Talks without circumspection. Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by PlayerMeji: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2020
You are ceremoniously mad... How Yoruba is your problem?

I am serous 'How YORUBA is your problem?'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
PlayerMeji:
You are ceremoniously mad... How Yoruba is your problem?

I am serous 'How YORUBA is your problem?'

Yoruba is not our problem and can never be our problem. The only problem we have is the " Yoruba Muslims ". Sons and daughters of deception.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Addme: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
They have come again. You guys never get tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by maybanks: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2020
The moment I saw Nnamdi Kanu on this post. I know it another trash.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by PDJT: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Tomiwa69:
[/s]

-Go and assassinate your family members first.

-One day, you will be ruined by your hate and idiocy.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by honeyB2018: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Who so ever posted this in the name of or on behalf of the Igbo nation is the NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE IGBO NATION.
This post should be condemned by all well meaning Igbo men and women. This post, if allowed, swallowed line, hook and sinker will create more enemies for the igbo nation.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Peappy49(f): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Namdi Kanu and stupidity are like 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Tetrahedron: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Ewu ooo

****bbqgrills come and see your oga’s oga report card
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Jhayphil: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Franzinni:

Alaba market tout? He can't even make it that far. To think that there're people who follow him blindly is more alarming than his stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
This is another Kalu' errand boy's hand writing . Same old fools without senses.

This man just want to distract you. We have pandamic to fight. You and your Biafra followers are senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
honeyB2018:
Who so ever posted this in the name of or on behalf of the Igbo nation is the NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE IGBO NATION.
This post should be condemned by all well meaning Igbo men and women. This post, if allowed, swallowed line, hook and sinker will create more enemies for the igbo nation.
says a Yoruba Muslim who is afraid of truth.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by ican2020: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Money was budgeted, but are you sure it was released.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by ojokolax: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
See the same post but as many titles too get you to click. It's the algorithm of Nairaland that's the problem though. Something needs to be done
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by JAMO84: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
When this Nnamdi Goatnu enter market without any cloth, his family members will realize that he's mad!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
ican2020:
Money was budgeted, but are you sure it was released.
my brother, the money was budgeted and released, this same Abba Kyari looted the fund. What we should be talking now is how to recover the funds the evil man looted.
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by wildernessVoice: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba Kyari conspired against the former CJN Walter Onnoghen. Aliyu Umar SAN was the prosecutor at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. He got an ex parte order from the CCT, and quickly sent it to Abba Kyari who immediately sent it to Buhari for approval of Onnoghen's removal.

The ex parte order and Onnoghen's removal took place on April 18, 2019.

On April 17, 2020 (as lawyers we must note that it was the "eve of the anniversary") both Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba Kyari died in the morning and evening respectively).

By April 18, 2020 (exactly one year anniversary) the burial of both Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba Kyari have been completed.

No one knows tomorrow.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR MATURED MIND'S!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Friend22(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:

right from. the word go you revealed your intent by firstly mentioning Yoruba muslims when it is not subject of discussion.

Let me tell you something you easterners do here that you keep parroting:as long as you feel superior to other tribes you will never be allowed to rule this country because you feel you know better than everyone else.

the most painful thing is, you easterners boast a lot as being the great Jewish progenitors that knows about everything in and out yet, you are not as developed as the West the Yorubas or even close to your southern neighbors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by SharonLoveth(f): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
He Don Die Nah
Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Frankdoz8: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Friend22:

right from. the word go you revealed your intent by firstly mentioning Yoruba muslims when it is not subject of discussion.

Let me tell you something you easterners do here that you keep parroting:as long as you feel superior to other tribes you will never be allowed to rule this country because you feel you know better than everyone else.

the most painful thing is, you easterners boast a lot as being the great Jewish progenitors that knows about everything in and out yet, you are not as developed as the West the Yorubas or even close to your southern neighbors.

sophisticated afonja! We don't need zoo presidency, on Biafra we stand.
I mentioned Yoruba Muslims because they always support and defend Abba Kyari in every absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) by Idiotmod: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
If Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra, he shu come out and hold gun and lead. I mean why would you hide some where and be inciting your people. Maybe he should goan watch FOXTROT SIX

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Removed Nnamdi Kanu’s Account - Facebook / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Former Senate President Ekweremadu – See Why / Sharia Law - Nigeria - Is This Our Future ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.