Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Forced To Wear Nose Mask - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forced To Wear Nose Mask (249 Views)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record / Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed / How Much Is Hand Sanitizer And Nose Mask In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forced To Wear Nose Mask by sirantonio(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
This morning i was at zenith bank, Ekeki, Yenagoa, i noticed the security was insisting customers put on their nose mask, before entering the bank, maybe i am late on information, was there an announcement on the media regarding this?
Re: Forced To Wear Nose Mask by Ulrich01(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
sirantonio:
This morning i was at zenith bank, Ekeki, Yenagoa, i noticed the security was insisting customers put on their nose mask, before entering the bank, maybe i am late on information, was there an announcement on the media regarding this?

Do they have to make an announcement before we do the right thing? The nose mask is for your safety and others (not fully tho). What is difficult in wearing a nose mask?
Re: Forced To Wear Nose Mask by whatmoreng: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Did the bank hand free masks to you guys?

(1) (Reply)

What The Lockdown Looks Like In Kwara State... (video) / Legal Guidelines About Proxy Marriage Document And Law In Pakistan / Alicia Keys – Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.