Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed (258 Views)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record / Nigerian Customs Introduce New Valuation System For Imported Vehicles. / Forced To Wear Nose Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed by kawotek(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good day Nairalanders,

I have a small business to propose to anybody interested in reselling 3 Ply Nose Mask, large quantity available.

You can make some money by reselling it to those that needed it, you might not even need to purchase, you might just refer people and we take care of the dispatching while you pay us our agreed amount and you pocket the gain (DropShipping).

You can reach out to my Whatsapp line (07049062824) if you are interested.

Re: Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed by kawotek(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
kawotek:
Good day Nairalanders,

I have a small business to propose to anybody interested in reselling 3 Ply Nose Mask, large quantity available.

You can make some money by reselling it to those that needed it, you might not even need to purchase, you might just refer people and we take care of the dispatching while you pay us our agreed amount and you pocket the gain (DropShipping).

A wonderful day it is to everyone
Re: Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed by kawotek(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Did you know that you could make between 8k - 20k selling a carton (40 packs) of nose mask to other people, without you even investing your money into this business?
Let's chat and let's do business together.

Re: Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed by kawotek(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2021
What does it take to make some extra money today?
Start dropshipping or reselling other people's product and you could make profit effortlessly right from this moment.

Give it a try.
Re: Distributors And Wholesalers For Imported Nose Mask Needed by kawotek(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2021
Thanks to those indicating interest. Please keep it coming.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To The Viral Video Of A Boy That Used Crude Oil To Generate L / Ben Kalu @ 50!!senator Nwaogu Throws Encomiums / Best Chaff Cutter Prices In Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.