Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat (4532 Views)

Fable Of The Porcupine / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by LordReed(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
zyzxx:
so because I said he is under the influence of devil, I don't have the fruit of the spirit? Lol.
Can someone be under the influence of Holy Spirit and still claim there is no God?

I said the truth bro and he need deliverance

God bless you and happy Sunday

Still waiting for you to demonstrate that holy spirit and eternal life are real.
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by budaatum: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
zyzxx:

Can someone be under the influence of Holy Spirit and still claim there is no God?
I just don't think you qualify to be stoning anyone especially if you claim to be under the influence of the loving Jesus Christ. It's not easy, but if you were, you'd "love him to bits".

Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by ThinkFreely: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

Still waiting for you to demonstrate that holy spirit and eternal life are real.
Theres no point asking for this. You will ask 1000times and won’t see any evidence 1000times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Theres no point asking for this. You will ask 1000times and won’t see any evidence 1000times.

Oh well I was only taking him at his word.
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by zyzxx(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
budaatum:

I just don't think you qualify to be stoning anyone especially if you claim to be under the influence of the loving Jesus Christ. It's not easy, but if you were, you'd "love him to bits".
stoning? It's like you are mixing things up here sir? I never judge him nor stone him, I said the truth.

Does it hurt because it is the truth?
Only someone under the influence of devil can says there is no God?
Did I abuse him? Did I say he is going to hell fire?

Sir, he is under the influence of devil, and he needs deliverance

Thank you.
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by zyzxx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

sir, God will prove it too you at his own time, my prayer his he mercy locate you on time Amen
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by budaatum: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
zyzxx:
stoning? It's like you are mixing things up here sir? I never judge him nor stone him, I said the truth.

Does it hurt because it is the truth?
Only someone under the influence of devil can says there is no God?
Did I abuse him? Did I say he is going to hell fire?

Sir, he is under the influence of devil, and he needs deliverance

Thank you.
There is no difference between "he is under the influence of devil, and he needs deliverance", and "he is going to hell fire".

You should learn the lesson of hubris.

Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by zyzxx(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
budaatum:

There is no difference between "he is under the influence of devil, and he needs deliverance", and "he is going to hell fire".

You should learn the lesson of hubris.
what are you saying for Christ sake?

When Jesus told Peter get behind me Devil? Did he abuse Peter? Anyone can be under the influence of devil?

Infact many people needs deliverance in one place or the other

Sir, Pls, with all due respect, I doubt you have the understanding of what I saying at all
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
zyzxx:
sir, God will prove it too you at his own time, my prayer his he mercy locate you on time Amen

I have been waiting for almost 2 years now, god must be taking his sweet time.
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by budaatum: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
zyzxx:
what are you saying for Christ sake?

When Jesus told Peter get behind me Devil? Did he abuse Peter? Anyone can be under the influence of devil?

Infact many people needs deliverance in one place or the other

Sir, Pls, with all due respect, I doubt you have the understanding of what I saying at all
I think I must agree with you that I do not understand what you are saying. I'm absolutely certain, in fact, that I would not have accused you of casting stones if I knew you had the righteousness that Jesus had.

Kindly accept my most profound apologies for misunderstanding who you are.
Re: Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2020
aadoiza:

No. You will be the one to show me things that magically come into existence without having been created.
Have you thought about "In quantum terms, the strong force is carried by a field of virtual particles called gluons, randomly popping into existence and disappearing again. The energy of these vacuum fluctuations has to be included in the total mass of the proton and neutron." That is about as close to nowhere as we can get.

I do not have to tell you how anything can exist without being created. WE KNOW STUFF IS HERE. You made the assertion that it was created. Demonstrate the assertion. I have not made the claim that stuff exists without being created. I have merely stated the obvious and I think, offered a few alternatives to creation,.

THE PERSON MAKING THE CLAIM BARES THE BURDEN OF PROOF. Demonstrate your creation hypothesis.

All you have done is make an argument from incredulity. (It asserts that a proposition must be false because it contradicts one's personal expectations or beliefs, or is difficult to imagine.)

I cannot imagine how F could be true; therefore F must be false.
I cannot imagine how F could be false; therefore F must be true.

I can not imagine a universe that was not created; therefore, it must be created.
I can not imagine a universe from natural causes; therefore, it must have been created from supernatural causes.

YOU HAVE SAID "NOTHING" And I need do nothing at all to point out the utter stupidity of your assertion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Confesses Witchcraft On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV / HERESY ? Roman Catholics Says Jesus Is Not Available Today. / 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.