Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Amazing Abacha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amazing Abacha. (199 Views)

Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Abacha. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Since we all want to be stupid...

A Kanuri originally from Borno State, General Sani Abacha was born and brought up in Kano state, which he made his home.
He made Kano his home. How Noble.!

He married a Shuwa Arab, Maryam, also from Borno state, in 1965 and they had six boys and three girls. The first child, Ibrahim, died in a plane crash in 1996.

So sad. He lost a child. Oh.

Abacha was the only military general who never skipped a rank. Can you see how disciplined the man was.

Hear what Al mustapha had to say about Abacha;
'Stories of Abacha loots are lies, there is no single corruption found in Abacha'.

President Buhari on Abacha;
'No matter was you would think about him, he built roads and he never stole a dime'

Bello shagari on Abacha;
One of the most misunderstood heads of state. His cruelty was necessary'.

Excerpt from a short tribute to Abacha;

Then came the introductions. The host introduced me to the General, thus:-

Alhaji Baffa: This is Nourah Bamalli.

Gen. Abacha: (Shaking hands once again) How are you?

Alhaji Baffa: He is the brother of Major Bamalli.

Gen. Abacha: Are you his junior or elder brother?

Nourah: (Laughs) No sir I am his junior brother.

Gen. Abacha: (Smiles) Because you have this beard.

After being served some soft drinks and cakes, General Abacha offered to take his leave. We all stood up to bid him farewell. We again shook hands and he departed. At the time the host was seeing off his guest, I felt I should also see him off to his car, as a mark of respect, instead of just remaining in the living room. So I followed them out. At the door, the two men paused for a while, and I heard General Abacha telling Alhaji Baffa that his brother (referring to me and to late Gen Bamalli) is one of the best officers we have in the army. Just then he turned and saw me and he retreated....
How touching.

The internet is littered with friends and family of Abacha who are hailing him till tomorrow.
I don't know if Abacha stole or not, but up till tomorrow we are still receiving Abacha loot from abroad people..

Moral lesson: Even the devil has people who would praise him, in life and in death.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Abacha. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
DDeliverer:
Since we all want to be stupid...

A Kanuri originally from Borno State, General Sani Abacha was born and brought up in Kano state, which he made his home.
He made Kano his home. How Noble.!

He married a Shuwa Arab, Maryam, also from Borno state, in 1965 and they had six boys and three girls. The first child, Ibrahim, died in a plane crash in 1996.

So sad. He lost a child. Oh.

Abacha was the only military general who never skipped a rank. Can you see how disciplined the man was.

Hear what Al mustapha had to say about Abacha;
'Stories of Abacha loots are lies, there is no single corruption found in Abacha'.

President Buhari on Abacha;
'No matter was you would think about him, he built roads and he never stole a dime'

Bello shagari on Abacha;
One of the most misunderstood heads of state. His cruelty was necessary'.

Excerpt from a short tribute to Abacha;

Then came the introductions. The host introduced me to the General, thus:-

Alhaji Baffa: This is Nourah Bamalli.

Gen. Abacha: (Shaking hands once again) How are you?

Alhaji Baffa: He is the brother of Major Bamalli.

Gen. Abacha: Are you his junior or elder brother?

Nourah: (Laughs) No sir I am his junior brother.

Gen. Abacha: (Smiles) Because you have this beard.

After being served some soft drinks and cakes, General Abacha offered to take his leave. We all stood up to bid him farewell. We again shook hands and he departed. At the time the host was seeing off his guest, I felt I should also see him off to his car, as a mark of respect, instead of just remaining in the living room. So I followed them out. At the door, the two men paused for a while, and I heard General Abacha telling Alhaji Baffa that his brother (referring to me and to late Gen Bamalli) is one of the best officers we have in the army. Just then he turned and saw me and he retreated....
How touching.

The internet is littered with friends and family of Abacha who are hailing him till tomorrow.
I don't know if Abacha stole or not, but up till tomorrow we are still receiving Abacha loot from abroad people..

Moral lesson: Even the devil has people who would praise him, in life and in death.
Bro, forget this talk. It is evident that NIGERIA belongs to the North. Period.
My Advice to my fellow Nigerians: if you can't beat them, join them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Endangering Port Workers / Reply To Reno Omokiri Supports For Bill Gates / Sowore, Bakare’s Journey To Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.