Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research (53744 Views)

Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by luvsun(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
So .... Make I cut am comot?
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Very speculative.

They should increase the number of people in their study, and do a statistical analysis, that rules out a lot of other factors.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Instablog9jaa: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Jakumo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
seedorfg:
Doctor are you okay at all.
My Blockos, my dear Thomas

Bia go look for vaccine, don't come and be confusing us here..

Be careful...

But dem don talk say na 50 thousand naira dem go dash any man pikin when go gree make dem commot him blokos, to test dem idea.

If you no need dat 50 thousand, at least help dem tell anoda man when fiti need am.

1 Like

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by unite4real: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/19/mens-testicles-harbour-coronavirus-12578779/?ito=cbshare

Chioma Davido does not have testicle but the virus took a very long time to leave her but with makinde who had testicles, na only 5 days
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by blowjohn(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
veave:
Wow. Time for all men to be patriotic. Cut your odiviagba and stay alive

What dialect is that? I mean odviagba
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by TimmyEEE(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Is it a crime to have balls grin

1 Like

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by jayphe(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
IamCookie:
I have been wondering all these while...should these study be on track, then I suggest Men restrain themselves more...
Life is good with Men's testicles
Like seriously?! And I was thinking of removing it...you know....

1 Like

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Achievers2odds(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Sirsuky(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is the reason woman suppose to pray for men cos if there is scarcity of men there will be scarcity of husband your world will not be sweet
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Cammo: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Alright, make I begin wear pants.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Martinola(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
So, persin no fit get koro'pon in peace again? Iru kileleyi bayi n'sin?

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Kemblaze: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
I dont get this should our testis now be protected nor if so how should we us condoms or what

to be franklly speaking this whole convid-19 is getting me worked up and im a fore-front worker (lab technician)

its frustrating tho but theres nothing to do but to save as much as we can.

love u`all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by cardoctor(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Comot joor
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Salmoneus(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Nonsense and ingredients!!

Wash Hand for 20secs

Don't touch your face and nose

Now it's Men's Testicles!

Ordinary Virus Confused u all

Make una go siddon Abeg

Did you even read the article before commenting smh. undecided
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Izigha(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guys relax, another study will soon be out telling us boobs will make women more likely to be infected grin ;
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Jonah507(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
I love anything that has to do with animation : Toy story, Madagascar, Zootopia, how to train your dragon, Tom and Jerry, Up, the list is endless

I love it!!
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Perfecttouchade: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shey make we come cut our testicles comot ni grin . ghettokid1 men blokus don suffer o for coro hand. We provide solution to ur Aluminium windows and doors needs. Reach out us today 081..53.66.565.9

1 Share

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Achievers2odds(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Coronavirus could linger in men’s testicles explaining why men are more likely to be severely affected than women, a study has suggested.

The virus bonds with proteins in the body that are found in the lungs, intestine and heart – and also the testicles. It binds with cells that express the ACE2 protein, or angiotensin converting enzyme 2.

This protein is less prevalent in ovarian tissue, which could mean the virus has an extra place to harbour in men. Study authors said their observations showed men took longer to clear the virus from their systems.

They said: ‘High expression of ACE2 RNA and protein in testes leads to the hypothesis that testicular viral reservoirs may exist and play a role in viral persistence, and should be further investigated by larger clinical studies.’

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) men in the UK have a mortality rate of 1,728.2 per 100,000, while women had a rate of 840.9 per 100,000, meaning men are dying from the virus at twice the rate of women.

The study looking at testicles as a potential reason was carried out by researchers in New York and Mumbai, and followed 48 men and 20 women living in Mumbai who had been infected. It found that women took an average of four days to clear the infection but men took six days, 50% longer.

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/19/mens-testicles-harbour-coronavirus-12578779/?ito=cbshare

The other day it was fart

Now it is male testicles.

This coronavirus is a no nonsense bad ass
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Sharatan(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
I cover my blokos wit d blood of Jesus!�.

Shey na man wan suffer d whole suffer for dis world?.
ExAngel007:

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Have they tested secretions of the breast milk in women too? No be men alone get protein bonding framework for body nah cheesy
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by IamCookie(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
jayphe:

Like seriously?! And I was thinking of removing it...you know....

almighty 'powerhouse' wink
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by friday2011(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

Na wa, "epon" dey put us for wahala before covid19,...

Now covid19 don show, "koro epon" too wan add join...

Which kain wahala be dis?

Where is mr bobrisky, i need to borrow manual...

I cannot come and go and die
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by JayPeeOham: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

LWKMD!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! ROTFL!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey CORONA no go see inside VIRUS grin grin grin grin

Okponku!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Ayolachris: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do u mean Akpa Amum?
Ohh Chimm !!!!

I coveram with the sacred blood of Jesus.
By the way, wetin una find go there self.....?

ExAngel007:

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Smilingjoe4(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

na u sabi ooo
na u I go still infect with coronavirus, when I go bleep you.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Ekg911(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by GamalNasser: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
WHO , Bill Gates , Dr Fauci and 5g gang are all fooling themselves
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by airminem(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why is the matter with we females and testicles matter sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Nine-Month-Old Buhari Muhammad Undergoes Penis Surgery (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.