Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Itching Skin Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Skin Solution (678 Views)

Itching Skin After Bath / Solution For Itching Skin After Bath / HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2020
What are the causes and solutions for itching skin after bathing?
Re: Itching Skin Solution by mu2sa2: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Did you change toilet soap?

1 Like

Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
mu2sa2:
Did you change toilet soap?
Yes sir
Re: Itching Skin Solution by mu2sa2: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bighenzzy:

Yes sir
Revert to the soap you were using before and the itching would stop.

1 Like

Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2020
mu2sa2:
Thank you
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
I've done that but my skin is still itching
Re: Itching Skin Solution by mu2sa2: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bighenzzy:

I've done that but my skin is still itching
From experience I know even malaria/typhoid can be the culprit, but I would advise you go to a good hospital for a thorough checkup.
Re: Itching Skin Solution by DoubleEngine007: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
What you described is most likely aquagenic pruritus, which just means itching caused by water, a kind of allergy to water.

Go see a doctor....
Re: Itching Skin Solution by SirWarlock: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Especially when you use sponge lipsrsealed. Mine stopped for a while but it's now coming back.
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Votewisely2019: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2020
It mostly happens during the rainy seasons.
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
From experience I know even malaria/typhoid can be the culprit, but I would advise you go to a good hospital for a thorough checkup.
Alright sir thanks
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
What you described is most likely aquagenic pruritus, which just means itching caused by water, a kind of allergy to water.

Go see a doctor....

Sure thanks
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2020
SirWarlock:
Especially when you use sponge lipsrsealed. Mine stopped for a while but it's now coming back.

Something like that
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Votewisely2019:
It mostly happens during the rainy seasons.
Not really
Happens always
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Mazugore365: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
A friend of mine has this thing after a shower. Because she has very sensitive and dry skin, after the shower her skin starts itching and unpleasant sensations showing up. So after each shower or bath, she uses body lotion and so her skin stops itching.
But this is her personal problem. If, however, you often face your own problem and don't know what the reason is, then go to a dermatologist. Looking for answers in the forum isn't a good idea if the problem is so much bothering you.
Re: Itching Skin Solution by Bighenzzy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mazugore365:
A friend of mine has this thing after a shower. Because she has very sensitive and dry skin, after the shower her skin starts itching and unpleasant sensations showing up. So after each shower or bath, she uses body lotion and so her skin stops itching.
But this is her personal problem. If, however, you often face your own problem and don't know what the reason is, then go to a dermatologist. Looking for answers in the forum isn't a good idea if the problem is so much bothering you.
Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy / Pictures of funny facemasks / How To Calculate Ovulation To Conceive Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.