Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy (659 Views)

Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by blackpanda: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
The Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal and Guinea-Bissau are amongst the first African countries to place their orders for the anti-coronavirus remedy locally manufactured in Madagascar called Covid-Organics.

DRC President Felix Tshisekedi in an interview said the Covid-Organics was an African solution and African should take pride in it, Africa needs to make mean with what we have and what we have is Covid-Organics.

Felix Tshisekedi said he intends to plead with the other states of African Union (AU), that the black continent must reply on its scientists, on it own products in this epidemiological war.

Senegal President Macky Sall congratulated the good news coming from Madagascar, saying Senegal will also order the traditional remedy to be used in their fight against COVID-19.

"We will be ready to acquire per the production in Madagascar," he said.

"I think it would be a great honour for all of Africa to know that one of our countries among our most beautiful and magnificent continent, a global solution can come out;" continues the Senegalese president.

Umaro Sissoco Embaló, Guinea-Bissau President on a video conference call Madagascar president said he will send a plane "load the first cargoes".

He is the third African leaders to support the product.

"We African must believe in Africa," he said.

"There is no longer a question of economic or military power. God gave us medical plants to save the world," he added.

Apart from the local benefit to the citizens of Madagascar, the government's vision to save the world from the effects devastating of the coronavirus by exporting it to the rest of the world.

So far, three African presidents, that of the Democratic Republic of Congo, that of Senegal and Guinea Bissau joined the initiative

The use of Covid-Organics still faces opposition, the National Academy of Medicine of Madagascar (ANAMEM), maintains that it is a drug whose scientific evidence is not yet elucidated and risks damaging the health of the population, in particular, that of children.

China and South Korea have been reported to have their presence in Madagascar concerning Covid-Organics.

https://newsinfive.co.za/article.php?article=1309&&blog=African%20Countries%20ordering%20Madagascar%27s%20Covid-Organics%20remedy%20to%20fight%20COVID-19

Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by dawnomike(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Well, it comes as a hope to many...Hope keeps people alive!
Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by gentilityndu: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Good news if it works out. I know my dear country will not put it into consideration... A country where a blind man is ruling, what do u expect?
Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by Ussycool: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Buhari will not order for experimental purpose and see if it will actually work for naija, till the price go up.

1 Like

Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by slyfox35(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2020
Bubu will be the last to ask of this because he has ear problems,he has not heard
I do not care about what WHO says about this Madagascar drug,thruth is,whenever an African country or an African discovers something,the white world are quick to discard it because they feel we are not up to human standard
I pray this drug works,so the whites will be forced to curb their pride and come beg for it

3 Likes

Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by winosport: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2020
I'm hear to read Nigerians complain "why we haven't discovered ours or why isn't Buhari placing orders yet"
Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by omoiyamayor(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2020
slyfox35:
Bubu will be the last to ask of this because he has ear problems,he has not heard
I do not care about what WHO says about this Madagascar drug,thruth is,whenever an African country or an African discovers something,the white world are quick to discard it because they feel we are not up to human standard
I pray this drug works,so the whites will be forced to curb their pride and come beg for it
exactly bro,if this work Africa will be on the rise.
Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by Leon90(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
I know pride will not let Nigeria place order for the product.
Re: African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy by Nickymezor(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Super Face Mask With Double Padded Filters / Face Shield Needed In Bulk / EU Funded Comic Book Predicted Covid-19 Way Back In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.