Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) (4738 Views)

Army Rescues Female Soldier Captured, Stripped Naked By ‘unknown Gunmen (VIDEO) / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
I Strongly Condemn This Act Myself. i wish i could just sue the shopowner for doing that..

I Felt so bad seeing this because the wife was even asking the girl to turn so then can film her well.

This happened in Agbor, Delta state, the home town of the Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QTFfc5AiE

As Shared by Human rights activist Williams

[b]This is the video Mr Ndobu, his wife Mrs Ifeoma Ndobu and staffs uploaded against a lady for allegedly stealing at their supermarket. We members of Human Rights Movement condemned this barbaric act in strong terms. From the video, Mr Ndobu is holding a strong object threatening the life of the lady. Mr Ndobu and Staffs iare not vested with any legal right to strip a lady naked for allegedly shop lifting. The only option left for them is to hand her over to the police, this they didnt do. We are by this post calling on the commissioner of police (CP) Delta State and the IGP to urgently order the arrest and prosecution of Mr Ndobu, Mrs Ifeoma Ndobu and their staff's who took part in this barbaric act, Nigeria is not a Banana Republic wherein Might is right. This monumental injustice against this lady must not be allow to stand. We have made contact with National Human right Commission for immediate action. We want to use this opportunity to thank Ika people, Deltans and Nigeria's in general for standing up against this injustices. This matter can.never be allowed to be swept under the carpet. If we apply the doctrine of Our Lord Jesus Christ, he without a sin should cast the first stone, can Mr and Mrs Ifeoma Ndobu have any moral right to call somebody a thief? That Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is cracking their palm kaneel for them does make a superstars[/b]

Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by mrNEMZY(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
As a core believer of the feminism movement, I find it disrespectful that when a female thief is caught and jungle justice is decided upon her, many people only go as far as getting her naked.

This act is very barbaric, because we believe that any action matted on their male counterparts should be done on the females as well, lynching can go a long way to balance this equation.

Nonsense
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
If someone should steal my car,phone or jewelry..I may not take it likely with that person...but,food,clothes or shoes.I will let that person walk away..I could remember my son's teacher,once told my wife,how the minder eats from my child's lunch.the teacher was expecting myself and wife to take action.but we started putting her own lunch for her.till my son got promoted to another class.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by naijaloan: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by weedfada(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Pull this thread down abeg! OP you're exposing the woman further which isn't fair...
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Oharina(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2020
I don't knw what to say mehn
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Fajoe2020: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2020
God will punish that woman saying "oya face this side"

Upon how she's begging. Heartless couple

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by AudioNews(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration
Na dem dem

Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by daddytime(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Voyeurism knows no gender.

And the ones supposedly fighting for the woman's right are still helping share and send the video viral. undecided
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Simplyleo: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by gocnig(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:
Voyeurism knows no gender.

And the ones supposedly fighting for the woman's right are still helping share and send the video viral. undecided

She committed a crime, but punished in a wrong way

@seun
@lalasticlala
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Freebrowsing12(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
chuksbaby:
I Strongly Condemn This Act Myself. i wish i could just sue the shopowner for doing that..

I Felt so bad seeing this because the wife was even asking the girl to turn so then can film her well.

This happened in Agbor, Delta state, the home town of the Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QTFfc5AiE

As Shared by Human rights activist Williams

HELLO SIR
please i want to register for your 10K training program
please help me
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

HELLO SIR
please i want to register for your 10K training program
please help me

A new guide coming this new week
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Stealing kills. Go hustle for your needs and wants.
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Maybe she think say she go slay like the iphone7 thief.
Beg instead of stealing, not the opening of new accounts on Nairaland type. Some innocent sales girls pay for stolen items with their salaries.
They will soon come to justify the stealing that she is hungry as if all those running after vehicles and hawking under the rain and sun are well fed.
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala nd Migration
Na dem dem
Person wen dey behind your matter, I no think say God fit forgive am.
Re: Girl Who Stole In A Supermarket Stripped Naked By The Owner And Her Wife (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
donbachi:
If someone should steal my car,phone or jewelry..I may not take it likely with that person...but,food,clothes or shoes.I will let that person walk away..I could remember my son's teacher,once told my wife,how the minder eats from my child's lunch.the teacher was expecting myself and wife to take action.but we started putting her own lunch for her.till my son got promoted to another class.
Then she will continue to steal from someone else. Why not show you are a good Samaritan by putting her on a monthly allowance. Are you encouraging or discouraging her stealing? Don't be uninformed, most teachers do it out of greed, they eat all round and even using the children's utensils and dipping them back into the food and the children will use them like that.
The sales girls pay for stolen items with their salaries, if the money is much, they are being arrested. I know someone who went to work to pay for GCE, for 4 months, she was paying for stolen items.She was starving herself, working for 4 months with no salaries, in the long run, she missed the exam just because of some successful thieves.

(1) (Reply)

See Them - They Don't Show Their Faces On TV (photos) / Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS / GRAPHIC PIX..A Beheaded Unclad Corpse Seen Along Ezeoha Lane Abakpa Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.