Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu:will Igbos Ever Be Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:will Igbos Ever Be Free (164 Views)

Will Igbos Living In Lagos Be Intimidated From Voting In 2023? / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Will Igbos Votes Be Enough To Win Atiku The Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu:will Igbos Ever Be Free by ManuelMount(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
First things first I don't hate ibos

But even if you were given all the time in the world to break out youwon't still be able to break Nigeria

I liken the Biafra incident to a children's game in which when a child who lost via cheating attempts to leave the game it kills fun it causes disunity

To think that men old enough to father kanu bowu down to him was just the height

*The igbos will never survive alone*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:will Igbos Ever Be Free by gidgiddy: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2020
ManuelMount:
First things first I don't hate ibos

But even if you were given all the time in the world to break out youwon't still be able to break Nigeria

I liken the Biafra incident to a children's game in which when a child who lost via cheating attempts to leave the game it kills fun it causes disunity

To think that men old enough to father kanu bowu down to him was just the height

*The igbos will never survive alone*

Igbos were surving long before Lugard came to create Nigeria in 1914, they will survive long after there is nothing called Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:will Igbos Ever Be Free by Chimasoka: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Nigerian Youths Burnt Down Chinese Factory As a Warning!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEqdIBP5Xx8

(1) (Reply)

*APYF Thanks Kwara Governor For Appointing Member As KWASSIP Anchor/consultant* / The World Now Depends On Farmers For Survival-akin Alabi / Edo Indigene Speaks On Government Decision For A Dusk - Dawn Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.